Japan Kao Prettia Bubble Hair Coloring

Guest kimmi.kami

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rekidai

I have always used Platinum brown, has anyone tried the jewel pink? I think i've been dying it Platinum brown for the past 2-3 years...whenever i started using prettia lol! I was the color to be as bright as the box :S advice? 

• 2 weeks later...

Just had my hair dyed to ash brown.

kao+prettia+natural+ash++3.jpg

I forgot to take the 'before' picture.

Here is my hair 1.5 months ago. So imagined this, with more black (new growth) on top.   The top part was more copper tone-ish than the rest of the hair which was dark brown (Yuck!), also had  subtle highlights too.

IMG_0698_2_zps292fd698.jpg

Now:

IMG_0801_zps4be93166.jpg
IMG_0796_zpsfb3bc540.jpg

I love love the result!! I will use this brand again when I need to re-dye :x

Guest radenayu

~ BunnyliciouS ~ said: Just had my hair dyed to ash brown.

I forgot to take the 'before' picture.

Here is my hair 1.5 months ago. So imagined this, with more black (new growth) on top.   The top part was more copper tone-ish than the rest of the hair which was dark brown (Yuck!), also had  subtle highlights too.

Now:

I love love the result!! I will use this brand again when I need to re-dye :x

• 4 weeks later...

I've been trying to dye my hair light brown to no avail.  I've used two boxes of some really light prettia color (don't remember which but the girl on the box had almost blonde hair) and it still stayed a dark brown :(What color do you guys recommend to get a light brown?  The HI-Bleach one maybe?

Right now I have 2 in of black roots and the rest of my hair is medium copper blonde. Will it be ok to use a wine red color on it? El or will it turn my hair weird colors?

Guest alearia

Which Prettia colour dye can I use to achieve this colour?
Seohyun-and-TVXQ-for-CeCi-girls-generati

I have virgin black hair. Would it be better to use Prettia or go to a salon? Thanks!  :) 
EDIT: I hope this doesn't go against the board rules, but can I get a recommendation for a Palty colour too to get this shade? Thanks!  ^:)^

Guest atypicalgirl

I tried this hair product out ( Deep Milk Brown), but it didn't work out very well for me. I have black Asian hair. It did lighten it , but when it was time to wash it out, it washed out the color completely! Maybe my hair is too thick. :( 

• 7 months later...
Guest HarumH

just dyed my hair 6x already with Liese royal brown ... and im loving it

^_^
will be posting pic from the time i dyed my hair with Jewel Peach last April, Milk Tea brown last June and recently this august with royal brown ...

jewelpeach.jpg
Jewel PEach (April) - taken indoor under natural light

Milktea.jpg
Milk Tea brown (June) - taken outdoor under natural light

royal1.jpg
Royal Brown (1st day after dying on the month of august) - taken indoor under natural light

royal2.jpg
Royal Brown (1st day after dying on the month of august) - taken outdoor under natural light

^_^ .... 

How to dye like you (jewel peach) i love the colour much

My hair was dyed with lemon blond from Schwarzkopf and want to dye it again with Liese Jewel Peach, will i get like your hair?

Archived