[Manga/Anime] Bokura Ga Ita

Guest IM TOKKI

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cuteangelika

i watched the anime in veoh.. i think i finished it in two nights... i hope they do a second season where they're all grown up... i heard there's a lot of twists in the manga..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest i'kogimaruCHA

i can't find any scanlations for the manga :tears: noooooo....

anyways; is the anime and manga that different? >_< i hope not--i don't want to go through that heartbreaking times all over again. i was so anxious that i didn't sleep until i finished it

..which was a very long time -__- i even greeted the morning sun~ ahh...

anyways!! love this anime =) but for some reason i keep forgetting his name.. yoru? yanu? i think it was yanu, right?

well... 'yanu' is very very hot :wub: my number one motivation to keep watching/reading it

-spark

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mee-chi

ah I've only seen the anime version

and it still so cute (:

but i have to say, Nana is kinda selfish but in a cute way of course XD

Yano x Nana Foreverrr :D

oh if you guys want to watch the anime

go here (:

Bokura Ga Ita

but i think you need to be a member (:

Guest Dragoness57

oh i just downloaded 11 volumes of it- will finish reading and post here later XD and then watch the anime of course.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest TryNeverLove90

i saw the anime months ago...i think it very cute and sad because the boy left her at the end......n i think in the manga he never come bak...that's so sad......i cried when i watched this anime.... :(

• 1 month later...

The anime left off so unfinished for me. I'm hoping they'll come out with a Season 2 and talk more into the after bouts.

As for the manga, I finally finished the latest vol 12. Aggg, I can't believe Yano... And I really dislike Yuki....

• 4 months later...
Guest funniful

I personally loved this anime and then went on to read the manga since the anime just abruptly ended. It had a really warm fuzzy feeling to it and plus Nanami's seiyuu was awesome. Totally raw. None of that chirpy happy girlish voices.

As for the manga...where the hell is it headed? I mean a few years past and gee...the storyline hasn't progressed at all! I was hoping that Nanami would mature for crying out loud but she's STILL lost. 'Tis pitiful.

But other than that, <3 Yano.

And for all the anime watchers out there...

JShojo picks up Bokura ga Ita from where the anime leaves off in the manga.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stoked!

^ i wonder what the ending is. *combs imaginary beard* :lol:

i just recently started watching the anime.

it's so heartbreaking and sad. man, i can`t wait till i finish it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest i3lu3fun

i really like the manga, too bad some chapters are not available online. so, i have to watch the anime until the end before continuing reading the manga from where it left of. the series is still ongoing so it's really hard to tell if Yano and Nanami will be together again or not. Even though i love the couple, i pity Yamamoto since she has no one in her life and she hopes that Yano won't deny her existence. Poor Takeuchi for being the nice guy, maybe he should just shift his attention to Yamamoto. So, they could end up together haha :P.

JShojo picks up Bokura ga Ita from where the anime leaves off in the manga.

i stopped reading this manga thinking it couldnt go any better. but seeing theres a thread about this on soompi.. i decided to pick it up again.

thanks for the link. i`ll for sure read this again and give back my feedback later ^____^

edit: finished reading the lastest english scanned chapters... all i can say.... too much drama... i have such a weak heart... =( although i really do wanna see what happened next. ive read some spoilers too up to 51. and and... ahhh~~~~

SPOILERS~ just thoughts on the characters

new girl --> when she showed up and knew nana so well, i had a feeling she is related to yano. and my guess was entirely right. LOL

take --> i just adore him. he is just too good to be true.. if i was nanami, i cant accept his honesty and LOVE. i just dont deserve it =(

yuri --> AS ALWAYS I HATED HER! she's no good eversince. after hearing she's lived in with yano... my gosh. i just wanna WHACK her face. i cant deal with her and her weird undying love for yano "don't deny my existence"... gooosh~ im grossed out with her. seriously. i never felt pity about her.

nana --> as always her love for yano is irreplaceable. but i loved how she tried to move on and forget yano. i mean i am a YANOXNANA fan but 5 years of no contact is just unfair to her. she is the girlfriend. she deserves to know what really happens to her beloved boyfriend. just because she is too innocent doesnt mean yano can't share sad memories with her. when i said that if i was nana, i cant accept take but then again... nana deserves a man too to rely on and a man that can make her happy. 5 years of loneliness and waiting is just *sigh

yano --> during those six months he first arrived in tokyo, i love his determination to just love and keep in touch with nana. he really is in love.. but then things happens... he wanted to be with nana so much but time and fate dont let him be.. till he finally gave up and tried to forget everything in the past including nana. such a tragic story.......

i still want the old nanaXyano LOVE. I HATE YUUUUUURI! auuugh

• 2 weeks later...
Guest severus

yano was hot ^^, and their moments were just tooooooo cute to bear.

but it got so heartwrenching.....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xLuckyXMikuzukix

Yeah the art isn't soo amazing...and the story plot is only adequate I watched one or two of the episodes but I really enjoy listening to the voice actors ^^

Archived