[Manga/Anime] Bokura Ga Ita

Guest IM TOKKI

Guest cerys

僕等がいた "We were there"

I enjoyed the anime. I hope to read the manga to where the anime left off once I find the scanlations.

I think its one of those more realistic shoujo manga that we can relate to compared to the bajillion other shiney big-eyed, cliched idiotic heroines etc shoujo manga xD

Reading other people's post about the storyline of the continuation after the anime makes me wanna slap Yano over the head with a frying pan >:S

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Koii

Does anyone know how the series ends?..

(did it end yet?)

I only have access to the anime, and it ends pretty soon--without giving me closure haha..

This series is really important to me, i can relate to it like you would nottt believe.

Guest Anri Lin

=O!!!

The anime for BGI is out?! >=o I didn't even know it was going to be out until today, lmao.

Yano is too secretive. I used to like Yano but then it got all weird <_<. the girl is so common too. Like usually manga characters would be more than just a regular hs girl but Nana is just =/

I can't wait til the end. I wanna know what happens =]

=O!!!

The anime for BGI is out?! >=o I didn't even know it was going to be out until today, lmao.

yup. i remembered watching it last summer. the manga wasnt scanlated everything till the book 9 since the translator decided not to translated everything covered the anime.

i enjoyed it~

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Autumn1430263885

AHHHH im watching the anime right now...on episode 19

agh im starting to hate yano. like i know we all feel sympathy for him, but he just needs to let go before he moves on so fast.

Guest Autumn1430263885

AGGGH I FINISHED WATCHING THE ANIME

when is the next season going to come out??????????????

i watched the anime expecting to continue off reading the manga when the anime was over but then what do i find out?? That the translations are only at CHAPTER 12! AGAGAGA.

so anyone know where i can find raws? and what chapter is the last episode in the anime? THXXXXXXX

AGGGH I FINISHED WATCHING THE ANIME

when is the next season going to come out??????????????

i watched the anime expecting to continue off reading the manga when the anime was over but then what do i find out?? That the translations are only at CHAPTER 12! AGAGAGA.

so anyone know where i can find raws? and what chapter is the last episode in the anime? THXXXXXXX

i havent heard anything about news of season 2 BUT... BUT BOOK 9 has been scanlated by Jshojo (http://jshojo.atspace.com/)

volume 9 is the story passed the anime. Jshojo decided to just go directly to vol 9 since everyone has seen the anime. and the anime covered 1-8.

Guest magic_jungle

this is such a great anime! and as everyone said, the art is amazing. I'v been reading the manga where the anime left off and I'm afraid what will happen in the future :tears:

Guest Autumn1430263885

thanks 13infamyss !

just finished reading volume 10...is Jshoujo still scandalating Bokura ga Ita? I see their last release was in May >_< aghHgh..its times like this where i really wish i could read japanese *then i could go to that japanese book store that sells manga for $5 *:@!

• 3 weeks later...

LOL.. i was the last post.. :lol:

anyways anyone read the latest chapter yet? GOSH! its too dramatic. i cant handle it. i pity yano so much. he looks so lifeless and... he wants to cling onto nana so much yet he can't. i really really pity him. i sort of cried over him on the last chapter.. 42 i think? he really looked someone who has taken his soul out of him.

his mom has just gone crazy. seriously. what mother will let her son/daughter like this.. yano, you poor thing. :(

Guest Autumn1430263885

YES. some one who is reading this too XD

aggh. ya the latest chapters have been depresssing..i feel so sorry for yano. and that JUST had to happen when he was finally going to visit nanami?? -_-

but anyways...i like aki. i'm going to pity her like i pity takeuichi..=( The two should get together! haha

Guest drella;

ah, I'm reading this too. I continued off where the anime left off so when I first started reading I was mad at Yano already haha.

Like how it's so typical that the guy would leave & forget about the girl.

But omg, just when he couldn't handle it anymore & decides he needs to see Nanami...his mother D;.

That was so selfish of her, I mean he did follow her & all...it's not like he wasn't going to come back or anything.

Guest Autumn1430263885

OMG i wish people could scan faster TT___TT i wanna read the latest chapters....wahhh

onegai..scan. T3T

i'm listening to the ost right now...ugh makes me feel so sad...remembering the anime,,everything that yano and nanami went through *cries in a corner*

• 1 month later...

chap 43 is out!!!

OH GOSH.......... its becoming depressing every single time.

i really want her to be with takeuchi since she's been suffering from too much pain and depression however at the same time, i still want her to wait for yano. just like nana said, "Yano didn't do anything wrong"

It's such a cruel fate. sighhhh...

I really love Takeuchi, he's such a hardworking man.

be it about office tasks or waiting for nana... he's forever awesome.

AND GUESS WHAT?????!!!! This manga that makes me really depressed is ON FREAGIN HIATUS! like oh my gooooosh. how am i supposed to know the friggin ending... sniff sniff. i really dont like it when mangaka leaves us all on cliffhanger. sniff sniff.

Guest kdclk313

this is my favorite anime and manga of all time (if you can tell by my avatar/sig lol)

but yeah the latest chapter was so good.....

i feel so bad for yano :(

i just caught up with the series since where the anime left off...:/ damn it's getting more intense xD

and i thought that everything that nana and yano went through during the anime was sad roflmao!

xD this is definitely different from any other series i have read/watched lol

usually for other series you're probably gonna get an idea of hows its going to end...but with this series o.o you don't know what's gonna happen xD

i hate his mom so much >< she's so fricking selfish! she's only thinking about herself and not yano...

but its not like i'm surprised with the way she is (was) acting >_> she was selfish since the very beginning...i hope she's happy that she made her son more miserable :fury:

i like aki lol xD she's so kind-hearted (i hope that doesnt change later on in the series) ^^ if it was anybody other than nana to be with yano...then i'll probably have picked aki

and i love takeuchi T-T he's so kind hearted too...its rare to have supporting characters be this loveable D:

i hope it works out for all of them >< especially yano...he's been through enough pain already...

and about the hiatus T_T...

why is the mangaka on hiatus? did she want to do another series? :tears:

man i hope the hiatus doesnt take long...i'll go crazy xD

Archived