[Manga/Anime] Bokura Ga Ita

Guest IM TOKKI

Guest IM TOKKI

I love it!!! It's really touching in some parts and funny in others. Pretty sad though. Some parts really made me cry heh ^__^

For scanlations:

Perfect Illusions has it on its irc channel. They're up to volume 3 chapter 2 i think. I think they're the only site this far. There are two others but they've just released the first chapter only.

If you can read chinese, I can sell you each volume (new) for $6-7 shipped in Chinese. I have all the nine chinese ones that came out. Actually i went today to see if the tenth was released in chinese yet but =((

For those who don't understand why i'm so obsessed with such a simple and sort of typical shoujo manga, i think its because its simple and the plot isn't extraordinary but it shows the cute and sincere sides of first love. =)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest L.Li-style

looks interesting...does it have nice drawings?? cause i only like it basically if they have nice drawigns...eye candy for me^^ lolz...jk... well....ill check it out.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

the anime good and damn..i did an all nighter just watchin that and bleach and also naruto..let me see..i started a 2pm and didn't end t'll 4am...really long..ahaha

• 4 weeks later...
Guest crazyMuka

Oh I remember the cover!!! I read the 1st volume of this manga (because I adored the cover :D) a long time ago and liked it very much, the story is simple yet touching. But after that I didn't read anymore cuz I couldn't find the files anywhere to dl and cuz I didn't even remember the title. So it's called Bokura ga Ita. Silly me, there's also an anime of this right? Now I must go and download it, hehe :D.

*Edit*: Darn, this is not the manga I thought I had read *sweatdrops*, the other one was...calmer, sweeter and just generally more relaxing... But, this manga wasn't that bad, I just read it and thought it was pretty nice. Let see how things will progress.

I think yano did it with yuri because he wanted to feel close to nana-san since she's gone and the only way was to be with her sister. Since they were well sisters, I know that was really sick of him to sleep with yuri just because he misses nana-san so much.

At least he didn't do that same mistake again. It was only one time and I don't think nana-chan should use that against him. She's the one that's important in his life. She's always questioning him about nana-san and I think that'll make anyone go insane.

Guest animagelet

i loved loved it at first but the anime really really killed it for me.. x.x; what's w/ stupid yano getting all horny and shizz.

• 1 month later...

I never read the manga, but I finished the anime a couple of weeks

ago. It was really.. slow. I liked it though. The animation was really

nice and that's what kept me watching it :P Nana got so annoying

sometimes though, seriously >_> But the end makes it seem as if

there will be a sequal? If there is, I'd watch it ^^ I really love the

art~ even if the story is a bit slow :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest imaviet

I REALLY wanna learn japanese just to read this series....

I ABSOLUTELY love the anime! it's the cutest EVER!! =D

Guest gangajiii

I have the complete animated series. Havent seen the mangas floating around but i might find it at AX this year so ill see.

www.fansub.tv has the animated series up for grabs they only have 25 of the 26 episodes. but the 26th episode you can find on youtube. only saw the first 5 episodes but its pretti good so far i like it.

the website provides animated series that arent licenses with fan subs

Guest yokemun

never read or watched the anime before..

but i'm dlding the manga now....

and maybe the anime too...

sounds cool..

Archived