[Manga/Anime] Bokura Ga Ita

Guest IM TOKKI

new chapter is out...

borinnnng. it talked about yuri. seriously i dont really care of what she thinks of herself.. -_- she is sooo pessimistic and always had a low self esteem.... i just wished they skipped it to nanaXyano story instead than yuri's story. LOL

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

new chapter is out!!!

BUT WHAAAT. the story is now confusing me. is the chapter still referring to a past story? and what's up with that "yano-insomia" and "yano-starting-to-forget-things". I just suddenly cannot cope out with the story anymore :o

someone please do explain what you think about this recept chapter.... obviously, i wasn't that kind of interested to read it over again cuz i just plainly hate Yuri.

but it was sweet of Yano to have every single bit of memory of nana ^__^ cute girls just keep him reminded of her ^_^ cutecute

moving on to the brighter side, the mangaka is fine now and she said she`ll be working on the manga again starting july. YAAY!

^

Yah...the story is still on the past. It's basically showing/telling us how Yano and Yuri came to live together (well obviously not yet...maybe in chapter 48 or 49)

Yes, that means the next few chapters will be about Yuri <_<

Just read the recent chapters. I think Yuri is sooo pathetic. Why is she holding on to the past so much? If she wanted to be loved then I'm pretty sure there are many guys out there that will love her BETTER than Yano. If she ended up with Yano, it'll be out of pity and he'll treat her like all the other girls he's been with. She should just listen to her friend. If she's with Yano, she'll never be happy. The happiness will just be short term. She should just GIVE UP!

By the way...I wonder who it was that Yano saw. Was it Nana?

Guest Autumn1430263885

omggg okay seriously now, this manga has gotten sooo draggy! i've kinda lost interest....

yuri and yano are both at pathetic states...both want love but yano with too much pride and yuri without any.

i don't even know if i care/want yano and nana back together anymore o__o

^

Yah...the story is still on the past. It's basically showing/telling us how Yano and Yuri came to live together (well obviously not yet...maybe in chapter 48 or 49)

Yes, that means the next few chapters will be about Yuri <_<

Just read the recent chapters. I think Yuri is sooo pathetic. Why is she holding on to the past so much? If she wanted to be loved then I'm pretty sure there are many guys out there that will love her BETTER than Yano. If she ended up with Yano, it'll be out of pity and he'll treat her like all the other girls he's been with. She should just listen to her friend. If she's with Yano, she'll never be happy. The happiness will just be short term. She should just GIVE UP!

By the way...I wonder who it was that Yano saw. Was it Nana?

Thanks.

Thats just sad knowing the next chapter is going to be about Yuri again. Augh. 90 pages of recent + previous chapter about her were already a torture for me to read.... I`m not sure if I can go on reading another chapter of her :P

I always hated Yuri for being so pessimistic. She always think that every person looks down on her and that she was never loved. She thought it was only Yano who saw the good side of her. Like she`s seriously creeping me out. You can`t deny people like her exist in the real world. I always admire people with strong feelings towards the other person. I always think that strong feelings and desire = love story that I enjoy reading but when it comes to Yuri, I always take whatever I said back.

I think Yuri does not care whether Yano pushes her away no matter many times cuz she knows Yano will pity her and accept in the end. Did you guys see her face in chapter where we found out that she and Yano are living together? She had this content look on her face as if that is enough. She wouldn't consider Yano's feelings as long as things go her way. It's scary. I dont think "Giving up Yano" is in her dictionary either.

And yes, I quite wonder too what Yano saw in the street before he started throwing up. Maybe he indeed saw Nana... then again his surprised look does not only indicate that it wasn't just Nana he saw..... he prolly saw Take and Nana together....(????????) lol.

omggg okay seriously now, this manga has gotten sooo draggy! i've kinda lost interest....

yuri and yano are both at pathetic states...both want love but yano with too much pride and yuri without any.

Exactly. You took the words out of my mouth. Yano`s the one who had too much pride in him and Yuri just doesn`t, as long as things go her way and she has Yano, she could care less about anything else...... <_<

• 3 weeks later...

new chapter is out. auuuuugh yano =.= I still like you despite of everything (despite you acting so dead and what not). So basically he really is aware of nana's location and even her number.... goosh~ and I wonder what Take heard from Aki; it's prolly about how she found about motoharu, no?

The scanlator said that this is the last chapter of the vol 12 and where the mangaka left off but uhmmmm... whatever happened on what I read on wikipedia. It said that Nana chose to meet up with Motoharu and rejecting Take just right before that meeting happens??? :unsure:

Also, the scanlator of BGI said that the manga will end on vol 14! SO OMMMMMG! I can't believe it's ending soon. *tears*tears* We've been waiting so long for the wrap up story and it's finally coming. I hope its a happy ending and I do hope the mangaka won't leave an open ending. I hate it! Either she gets nana and yano together or not, she better decide rather than leaving it open. AUGH. but still crossing fingers that its all happy ending, for the couple and for the rest of the characters. I`ll for sure pity Take once Nana choose Motoharu. He`s done his very best, indeed.

I hope July comes soooo fast. :D

Guest Autumn1430263885

new chapter out! I also found some new JUICY spoilers! for those who haven't seen em here they are:

"After Nana-chan knew about the situation of yano.. she started searching for him even though Takeuchi have a closer relationship with her. Even though nana-chan rejected his proposal of marrying her,Takeuchi supported her in searchig for yano. After several years she finally got the address where Yano live but unfortunaly when Takeuchi and she go to that place. Yano was living with Yuri Yamamoto.When they was at the door of Yano's house Nana-chan was really excited to see him then she push the doorbell hoping to see his beloved boyfriend. When Yano opened the door, he was shocked and can't say anything. Nana-chan was very happy that her tears suddenly flow and said "Wagata! I've finally found you, YAno..." but suddenly Yuri came outand said "Yano-chan who's our visitor?". Then Nana-chan got shocked and said "Yano... What's the meaning of this? I.. I.. I can't understand.. Why are you with Yamamoto-chan?". But Yano didn't answer her instead he just keep his mouth shut and bwed his head. "YAno! tell me! wev'e promise each other not to fall inlove to other until we meet in tokyo? Did you forget it?" she said. Then Yano suddenly said "But you fell too with Takeuchi.." then Nana-chan felt her heart was broken into pieces. She slap yano very hard and said "Baka! Baka! BAka! YAno! baka! This time I really give up with you! But let me say for the last word and last chance to you! I .. Ilove very much! but then i've hated you much! Yano all through this I've only accepted your love! Youy BAka!" Then she ran away. Yano was shocked of what Nana-chan said. Then Takeuchi suddenly walked to him and punch him "BAka! she refuse my proposal just because she wants to keep her promise with you.. and I've nearly give up on her.. But now.. I decided.. I definitely take her away to you!" then he walked a single step away to yano. Yuri comforted Yano "Daijobu? Yano" she said. But yano shouted "Get away from me" Yuri was shocked but she refuses to go away. Then Takeuchi speaed again " Yano.. one more thing.. I will not only take here away from you but I will also make her as my own" then he ran toward the path that nana-chan run. Yano cannot move his body "No!no! no! you can't do it! nana-chan.. takahasi was only mine!" then he started running up toward also the path of Takahashi's path. "Yano! where are you going ? Don't live me here alone! Remember that we've living now together! Yano!...." But Yano was gone already.

Nana-chan was crying alone at the train station "Wagatta! I knew that you would be hear..." Takeuchi said. nana-chan looked at takeuchi with her tears flowing unstoppedly. "Takeuchi-san.. It's all over for us.." then Takeuchi suddenly grasp nana-chan and hugged her tight. "That's why I'm here to comfort you.. I will not hurt you like what he did... I will love you with all my life i will on;y devote my love to you nana-chan so please I promise please marry me now! so you will not suffer anymore!" Nana-chan was shocked for what take said. She was so heart broken that she accepted his offer, even though Take knew that it was only because nana-chan feel so hopeless that's why she agree with him to marry him he still love her and comforted her. Mean while Yano was running around tokyo like a lost dog "Nana! Takahashi! Takahashi! where are you?" he was shouting around. Suddenly a phone call came. "HEy YAno! don't look for Nana-chan anymore..." Takeuchi said. " She was with me" then yano hung up the phone and felt like he was all alone now......

juicy huh?i like it! i mean seriously, yano really doesn't deserve Nanami..or more like he can't be with her cause he can't even handle/take care of himself.he just keeps digging himself in a hole deeper and deeper. He messed up Yuri really bad too..and what was he thinking of living with her out of pity? that's just going to screw her up 100x more than she already is..but then again it was her goal..and she doesn't care anymore since she threw everything away for him but still...yano ! i'm so disapointed in you %@^@%! yano is also messing with takeuichi. i mean take's been such a good friend to yano, but he can only surpress so much. take and nanami AND aki all deserve to be happy..yano and yuri should just go be emo together -_-

^whoa. is that part of vol 12 still? how come the scanlator said that the recent one is the last chapter of the volume. anyways yea, i read the first part of that spoiler on Wikipedia (it cliffhanged with them finding out that yuri and yano are lviing together) but omg omg omg. things have really become pathetic between them. seriously.. it angers me that yano just keep saying the most delicate words to her (and on my last post, i just said i liked him despite of everything :fury:) and here's nana again, just accepting whatever. I pity Take cuz he`s always the rebound for everything. we don't actually know why yano ended up living with yuri, do we? :unsure:

thanks for sharing the spoiler. auuuugh~ i so cant wait till this series end.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest doremii*

man I love this manga<3

I've read up to chapter 51 so far and I wanna know what happens next! (did Nana see Yano at airport? why is he living with Yuri?) I feel really bad for Take. I like him more than Yano =T Yuri is just frustrating. Her character is so pathetic, what is she even doing now? just staying at home waiting for Yano every day? ugh.

I read on a Chinese website that ch 52 is coming out on the 12. I can't wait! :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest disasterous_x

I love this manga! (;

But sometimes their eye isn`t drawn.

Which makes me go LOL.

I already finished the Animee.

And it was sad. D:

I hope there`s a Season 2? :))

• 1 month later...
Guest lolle_luver

its so sad :( *cries*

I CAN'T BELIEVE YANO'S MOTHER COMMITTED SUICIDE!! HE MUSTVE FELT SO BAD AFTER THE THINGS HE SAID !! HIS MUM CAN BE SO SELFISH :(

still no update on the manga.. :( i love BGI !! any updates lately ?

• 4 months later...
Guest bbkaren

Aha! It's been so long since I watched this anime.

Will there be a Season 2 of this? I really want to. I'm not satisfied with their ending. XDD

But I really love this anime, that's fo sho!

• 4 weeks later...

^Thanks for the heads up. my, if I didn't check the thread I wouldn't have realized I missed vol 13!!!! AND OH MY GOD. I think I just went even more nuts from reading it =.= Too many things to highlight.

Yano and Nana's first meet in 5 years. sigh. As I was reading it, I dunno if I should laugh or cry. When Nana was calling Yano out, I was abit tearing because omg, they're finally seeing each other again. what could have Yano response to her. BUT! BLEH! He acted normal to her. Their first meet in 5 years looked just like nothing to him. and I just had to lol in that "Oh, I have a flight to catch. see you next time" ROFL. Oh boy, it must have been really hard for Yano to act so cool infront of Nana. My heart is really aching reading vol 13. I`m falling in love with this manga over and over again.

IS YANO SICK? IS YANO DYING?????????!!! OMG please don't let this be another Koizora story I will cry and be soo devasted. but we`re already been given quite alot of hints of someone's death. In one of the chapters before, we get to see yano puking. and this time this little girl asked him if he is sick?? and he had such a scary expression on his face. then he suddenly fell down like he died out when Take punched him. and Yano and Nana are like talking about death. GEEE I will go crazy if Yano dies T______T this is just tooo much to take.

and auuugh Yuri.... again with her "he keeps saying he hates me.. that he detests me... but I know somewhere deep in Yano, he loves me" Seriously.

There were really quite moments in this volume that made me abit teared up. Bokura Ga Ita has just that power onI me. Ever since I started reading/watching this story, it always leave me crying. especially the part where Nana reminisces Yano and that the 17 year Yano is the only one she knows... moreover even that memory is slowly fading away.

• 4 weeks later...

CHAPTER 56 IS OUT :D

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bokura_ga_ita/v13/c056/

AUGH. wth why do I get the feeling that the artwork is somehow deteriorating?????????? Nanami and Moto are getting uglier and uglier every page i turn to. LOL.

anyways! YES! I really get the feeling that the manga is drawing near. We get to see Nana finally has said her closure with Motoharu and that she`s happy if Moto is happy.... BUT! BUT!!!! Motoharu ended the chapter with "That's not true Takahashi!"

saaay whaaat? omg. I get the feeling after that "Yano, please forgive Yano", Moto is slowly opening up to Nana again and that he wants her back... I can't wait to see the next chapter. Hopefully by then, everything will be revealed... why did he end up living with Yuri and such..... and OH! Nana is aware that he and Yuri are living together. wow. wonder how did she?

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 57 is out! ^_^

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bokura_ga_ita/v13/c057/

I had tears in my eyes T______T Too much drama. lol yet I keep coming back.

BGI IS really overwhelming me with too much sadness T___T

2 Quotes for today:

Nana: Just don't say I`m wrong.... Say that you prefer the happiness you found with someone else than being with me. Or else I won't be able to accept it.

I feel Nana's pain. I mean, of all people Motoharu has to live together with, must it really have to be Yuri? She's been the root of their problems from the very start and must it be really her again??? Maybe deep inside, Nana hasn't able to forgive Mototharu's past. A past that included anyone who is Yamamoto. (be it the ex-girlfriend, Yuri or maybe the mother) Nana hasn't been able to move on with Motoharu's past even though she wasn't part of it because Motoharu keeps slapping into Nana's face that "Yamamoto is part of me.She is someone I could never ever forsake". Just like this chapter, "They saved me." This is the why Yuri is sooo conceited about everything. She knows Motoharu will always be there for her... and now Motoharu owns his life big time to her. DID I MENTION I HATE HER?

Motoharu: You don't have to try hard to understand my situation. It's best that you don't understand it

At the end of day, one thing is sure true. Motoharu loves Nana whatever circumstances he has to go through. I`m glad Motoharu has finally able to open up to Nana. I stll am wishing for the happy ending :D

Guest Autumn1430263885

wooow. i haven't read BGI in a long time, i caught up with like 10 chapters.

BGI went hill for me when yano's life turned into a mess and he got all these problems.

i liked BGI the way it was..a sweet hs shoujo/drama manga but then it changed into the tradegy category =0=

seriously.... i don't know how this is going to turn out.. yamamoto is pretty stubborn and only has eyes for yano.

but i hope that aki and take get together =D hopefully they'll introduce a new guy for yamamoto?? meh..

Archived