❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

2 hours ago, elizabeth said:

Maybe season 2 will be his drama come back and they are just keeping things on a hush hush for now. And maybe IU and YJG will be the ones that will make a cameo in season 2.

The writers were interviewed today and they said there is no plan for Season 2.  They were surprised themselves when they found out Soo Hyun was going to do the cameo, they don't even personally know him. Because the cameo left such a strong impression on viewers, it led people to believe it was a teaser for a second season but that was not the intent. They just wanted to show that the hotel continues to operate even after IU leaves.

Honestly, I don't think Soo Hyun would chose a Season 2 of a drama for his comeback, he likes new challenges.

• Like 1

@yuzu16 I was just saying it as a joke since it’s all over social media and people are still talking about the drama as it just ended. I already read the news that there’s no plans for season 2... but who really knows. Whether there’s plans for a season 2 or not, I’m sure whatever role he chooses for his come back drama, he’ll do just great. :)

39 minutes ago, elizabeth said:

@yuzu16 I was just saying it as a joke since it’s all over social media and people are still talking about the drama as it just ended. I already read the news that there’s no plans for season 2... but who really knows. Whether there’s plans for a season 2 or not, I’m sure whatever role he chooses for his come back drama, he’ll do just great. :)

Oh, :lol:... I didn't know you meant it as a joke. I've been it reading all over social media too and some people are convinced it's a teaser for the second season.  Some knetz even demand the writers apologize for misleading them..lol.

On 9/2/2019 at 10:28 PM, hwonhwon_stv said:

I love this comment :D

Blue Moon Hotel  ....  Is that a hotel where the female guest will only check in and will not check out? 

But isn't that the truth? He is smok'in hot after coming back from the military :love:

69dbddb1gy1g6leh7iwmtj21hc20c4qu.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

it’s only a minute cameo and TV drama actor hot topic TOP10 : KIM SOO HYUN NO 8

7c577a9dly1g6m5fqblzaj20qa0i3tbq.jpg

Love this :wub:

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this. KSH looks freakin' smexy in that cameo role. His aura.............He's packed full of A-list star power in mere seconds on-screen. Looking forward for his full-length drama soon.......... Please come too soon? I'm sure he surely has some plan. That 60-sec cameo already made my DAY! KSH stole all the limelight! That was really a powerful screen presence. How badly I needed him back on my screen 'till I saw that cameo. I miss him like crazy! hahaha - That cameo was just awesome! :P

• Like 4

• Guest changed the title to Kim Soo Hyun 김수현