❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Park Gyu Young Confirmed To Play Leading Role Alongside Kim Soo Hyun In New tvN Drama

Park Gyu Young will be playing a leading role in the new tvN drama “Psycho But It’s Okay” (working title) alongside Kim Soo Hyun!

“Psycho But It’s Okay” will be a healing romance that tells the story of a community health worker at a psychiatric ward who doesn’t have time for love and a storybook writer who has never known love due to a birth defect.

Park Gyu Young will take on the role of Nam Joo Ri, a nurse at the psychiatric ward that community health worker Moon Kang Tae (Kim Soo Hyun) also works at. Nam Joo Ri packed up her life in Seoul and headed back to her hometown for her sick mother, where she found a job as a nurse. She is not only Moon Kang Tae’s coworker, but the two walk a fine line between friendship and love.

The drama will be written by “Jugglers” screenwriter Jo Young and led by director Park Shin Woo, who also worked on “Encounter,” and is also gaining attention for being Kim Soo Hyun’s first drama in five years. Seo Ye Ji is currently in talks to join the drama as well.

“Psycho But It’s Okay” is set to premiere in June.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1383672wpp/park-gyu-young-confirmed-to-play-leading-role-alongside-kim-soo-hyun-in-new-tvn-drama?fbclid=IwAR38Y9ZpFs3Vlgz5FVL0VHp3S9ZRZBL0-9BQa3Iqxn49ioPtec_Y-AlhVjA

Park Gyu Young Confirmed To Play Leading Role Alongside Kim Soo Hyun In New tvN Drama

I wasn't too sure about this drama at first but the more I read about it the more optimistic I am. It sounds very interesting.

1 hour ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Park Gyu Young will take on the role of Nam Joo Ri, a nurse at the psychiatric ward that community health worker Moon Kang Tae (Kim Soo Hyun) also works at. Nam Joo Ri packed up her life in Seoul and headed back to her hometown for her sick mother, where she found a job as a nurse. She is not only Moon Kang Tae’s coworker, but the two walk a fine line between friendship and love.

:tears:Her character sounds sad. I hope she gets another love interest or something.

6 hours ago, raziela said:

I wasn't too sure about this drama at first but the more I read about it the more optimistic I am. It sounds very interesting.

:tears:Her character sounds sad. I hope she gets another love interest or something.

Feeling the same. Better be ready with a box of kleenex. Can't wait. . .

• Like 1

2020.02.17  Korean News: "Crash Landing on You" Yu Soo Bin mentioned Kim Soo Hyun's cameo in the interview 

(Only excerpts related to Kim Soo Hyun)

Kim Soo Hyun starred in the end of episode 10, which aired on January 19. Kim Soo-hyun met with five company members who infiltrated South Korea to help Lee Jung Hyuk. In this scene, Kim Soo Hyun appeared in the green sportswear in the movie "Secretly Greatly" starring himself, and made his laugh with silly acting skills. 

In response, Yu Soo Bin said: "It was the predecessor who made the scene very pleasant. At that time, because it was filmed in the morning, everyone should be relatively tired, but Kim Soo Hyun added vitality to the scene and made the atmosphere more lively. Bright. I think if I can meet in other works in the future, it seems that I can experience another kind of happy scene. "

59e054fbgy1gbzj0gxladj20rs2hf7h4.jpg

Another news

In "CLOY"  another super guest came to be the topic. Kim Soo-hyun showed the fool acting skills in the TV series "CLOY" with the five company members in the role of "Secretly Greatly". 

Yu Soo Bin said: "I was surprised to see Kim Soo Hyun predecessor. His face is too small, with big eyes, nose, and mouth on it. He looks so handsome! It is within the top three of the people I have met. Even if it is just a little while, it also made the atmosphere pleasant. Thank you very much. "

59e054fbgy1gbzlok5xiuj20rs2c912y.jpg

Yu Soo Bin as an actor, his favorite TV series Which one is it?

"It's not because of this work, but I really like the TV series" You from the Stars ". I really watched it when I was in the army. So when I heard that I could enter the work, I was screaming with joy. Also, there was a guest appearance of Kim Soo Hyun, who could meet him directly, it was really like dreaming. I couldn't believe all the moments, because the writer Park Ji-eun had shaped the fist role well, so he got a lot of love. I really appreciate it. "

59e054fbgy1gbzjwoqtv0j20rs2azakq.jpg

Source :

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002843692

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000248670

2020.02.21 Korean Open News:  Yang Kyung-won 'CLOY'  mentioned Kim Soo Hyun guest appearances in the interview

(Only excerpts related to Soo Hyun)

Yang Kyung-won also recalled the encounter with guest starring Kim Soo Hyun at the end of Episode 10 of "CLOY".  Kim Soo-hyun perfectly re-enacted the role of North Korean secret agent disguised as a fool in the movie "Secretly Greatly" (2013), cooperating with the five company members. 

Yang Kyung-won said, "We are also very nervous because Kim Soo-hyun is coming. Sure enough, I feel that the stars are different. To let us not feel uncomfortable, first say hello to us, and then say that the five company members looked very well and expressed concern. In addition, the "Secretly Greatly"  Dong Gu looks very handsome. Finally, thank you for proposing to take a group photo. Thank you, it is a wonderful memory. "

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002844622

59e054fbgy1gc3ox9ybmgj20f00bowfq.jpg

4 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Kim Soo Hyun's Army Life Story

Maybe someone can translate this, Yuzu or anybody, please?

I don't fully understand the whole story, but the gist is 2 weeks before the new recruit training was about to end, all the major army divisions tried to recruit KSH to join their team. The training center also tried to persuade him to take on an assistant instructor position. The author of the story is part of the tactical vehicle team (I don't know the actual term, but I'm guessing it's a division that manages and maintains the army vehicles) and their team lead also tried to recruit Soo Hyun. In order to attract Soo Hyun's attention, they sent one armored car and three other vehicles and parked them near the shooting range where Soo Hyun was practicing, hoping their shiny vehicles would pique his interest. The author even said he resented his team lead and KSH at that time because it was so cold out and they waited for him more than 2 hours. But in the end Soo Hyun joined the search team so their attempt failed.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

I don't fully understand the whole story, but the gist is 2 weeks before the new recruit training was about to end, all the major army divisions tried to recruit KSH to join their team. The training center also tried to persuade him to take on an assistant instructor position. The author of the story is part of the tactical vehicle team (I don't know the actual term, but I'm guessing it's a division that manages and maintains the army vehicles) and their team lead also tried to recruit Soo Hyun. In order to attract Soo Hyun's attention, they sent one armored car and three other vehicles and parked them near the shooting range where Soo Hyun was practicing, hoping their shiny vehicles would pique his interest. The author even said he resented his team lead and KSH at that time because it was so cold out and they waited for him more than 2 hours. But in the end Soo Hyun joined the search team so their attempt failed.

Thanks Yuzu for translation :)

Soo Hyun always choose difficult road

006soI3Vgy1gc3u7nr37yj30hs0rljtf.jpg

• Like 1