❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest lea1602

Chingus, did anybody notice peaksang just update their app to version 1.7? May the force be with us tonite~~~~~amen

Amen!!

I have updated new vers. And done voting for Baby Soo..

Come on everyone...lets pray hard and hwaiting!! GOD BLESS US ALL.. :*

rieriiw said:

I thought we talked about this. Wont we? Yoona and Soohyun. I think that rumour about popular girlgroup member and actor were dating in the past is not yoona and soohyun. I asked about this one of die hard Sone fan. She said: No. Maybe dating rumour started bcs of soohyun is friends with snsd.

swingbaby said: rieriiw said:

I thought we talked about this. Wont we? Yoona and Soohyun. I think that rumour about popular girlgroup member and actor were dating in the past is not yoona and soohyun. I asked about this one of die hard Sone fan. She said: No. Maybe dating rumour started bcs of soohyun is friends with snsd.

Guest rieriiw

Update:

SooHyun 40.9% vs YC 40.6%

Omg...they sure have a lot of votes still...

-----

i've guessed it before.

they will do their sweeping at the very very late night before reset time.. so YC can move fast at least.. in the end -,-

Guest rieriiw

rieriiw said:

------------

how about suzy ??

yoonA and suzy .. which one is more suitable for our SooHyun :D

i think im better. :D

i think Soohyun just think suzy as his dongsang.(Sorry if there is shipper. ) But she is growing. And he always say she is getting more beautiful. I dont really know about yoona. I only know yura from SNSD.  If i have to choose one. Its Suzy. She seems has very nice personality too.  :))

----+++++

aaawww... of course we'll be better. we have a sincere truly deep heart and affection for uri sooman.. huhuhu :* :* =))

Guest SoniaC1430291967

swingbaby said: I thought we talked about this. Wont we? Yoona and Soohyun. I think that rumour about popular girlgroup member and actor were dating in the past is not yoona and soohyun. I asked about this one of die hard Sone fan. She said: No. Maybe dating rumour started bcs of soohyun is friends with snsd.

Guest SoniaC1430291967

Calling out there.........

PLEASE concede to our boy. KSH deserves that popularity award more than anybody else.  KEnt industry survey says so (KSH 31% votes), China's Vlinkage survey says so (KSH 9.9 rating highest ever and continue to top for 3 consecutive months), advertisers says so, etc. Why dare to contest him?

Guest rieriiw

Hi chingus.. I just bought an android based phone and I want to join the voting for KSH..

I was reading your comments and confused about this reset time.
Can somebody help explaining this to me? Is there a best time to vote? All votes are counted right? I was just concerned that I will vote at the "wrong time" and my votes won't be counted.
Sorry I'm really a newbie and this will be the first time I ever do any votes :\">
Thank you :)

-----

@PinkuChan‌ .. Hello there !! welcome to the jungle and let's spread love for KSH here :)) *lol

reset time is the terminus of each day .. it means you can start to vote again if you want to make a vote early on that day. it's at 00.00 or 12pm korean time.

i dont know when the best timing to vote for Soohyun..

according what i see from YC fans strategy.. you maybe better to vote when time is near from reset time.. when time almost reach 12pm