❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest TanyaN

Did anyone watch the bts when ksh rescued csy at the car scene? He's swimming in the air, he's sure have a lot of fun when firm this drama.

Guest nesqie

moonlight88 said: I am struggling between going to sleep and ...waiting until the 42% comes out :(. Damn, i still have job to do, assignment to finish, someone to flirt with but i wanna ignore them all now.

Seriously, this will be my first and last time join this kind of voting. In next 18 days, I'm not only older but I also become an ugly zombie , my pocket is empty, and my poor heart is weaker. 
I take my hat off to all PYC fans. How come they can play this game 4 years in row without beeing tired, bored or poorer .

verona said: Seriously, this will be my first and last time join this kind of voting. In next 18 days, I'm not only older but I also become an ugly zombie , my pocket is empty, and my poor heart is weaker. 
I take my hat off to all PYC fans. How come they can play this game 4 years in row without beeing tired, bored or poorer .