❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest rieriiw

nesqie said: MaiA said:

QuynhT

said:

MAN...if only Kim Soo Hyun himself knows what we are going through right now!
Spy-nims... you see this?? you see us working like maniac right now? YES YOU BETTER BETTER BETTER INFORM uri Kim Soo Hyun and make sure he ROCKS that NIGHT!

Guest MaiA1430293719

are you recruiting PR reps on KSH's behalf ?  

Yes lol. I want to see some interactions between Yoona and KSH =].Also,It would be more awkward if Lee Seung Gi attended the award ceremony this year lol

i only know them a little ..Yoona who cast the woman lead on The Prime Minister and I , and Love Rain 

Seohyun, she has ever played with Jung Yong Hwa at we got married

maybe it's too far for me become a fan of SNSD :))

are you a fan of SNSD?

:D

Kinda. I mainly like Taeyeon,Tiffany,and Jessica.They get swag. The others are basic

class="tit_detail"DRAMA ‘You who came from the stars’s movie verison will be played in China in August

2014050710211692684_1

SBS drama ‘You who came from the stars’ movie version will be played in the Chinese theater in August.

The production crew of the drama HB Entertainment announced through StarNews on the 7th that a movie version of ‘You who came from the Stars’ is on process. The movie will be played in the Chinese theaters in August.

The crew said that they are trying their best to put the 21 episodes in 2 hours and the movie will be released after the discussion with the Chinese movie theater crew.

The drama ended in February this year and is about an alien who came to the earth 400 years ago and fell in love with a top star. Not only in China, but also in other Asian countries the drama made a great success.

source : KOFAN

Guest MiM1430293771

Guys.. I'm telling ya I bet Kim Soo Hyun have at least one social network account~ but no one knows. Come on... it's not like he is still Song Sam Dong who lives in the middle of nowhere anymore, he is an Alien guys..., okay, that's a bit too far. BUT he has a phone, a tablet (duh), and a probably a laptop, too, and from my fan-girling experience, he might just probably be lurking around silently somewhere here and there, too. Guys, i'm serious, a boy who does these cute things..... will silently go online and watch people's reactions and laugh along, too!!!!!  
005xvInegw1eg36jh1n5yg308c04pqv7_zpsdb7dtumblr_n1e5n7r8ah1tq09s9o2_250_zps9a705btumblr_n3wkt3hlcM1tq09s9o2_r1_400_zps0b2

Kim Soo Hyun ah, if you are reading this, saranghaeeeee!!!  :\"> :x
[i know, I know....I really need to see a doctor. There is something seriously wrong with my mind.]

Guest MiM1430293771

tumblr_n4do84g2bA1r0u46to1_1280_zps89e06
He looks so good here. I mean he always looks good, but in this particular photo, I just died :((((( To whoever took this, thank you~ <3

Guest rieriiw

MiM said: Guys.. I'm telling ya I bet Kim Soo Hyun have at least one social network account~ but no one knows. Come on... it's not like he is still Song Sam Dong who lives in the middle of nowhere anymore, he is an Alien guys..., okay, that's a bit too far. BUT he has a phone, a tablet (duh), and a probably a laptop, too, and from my fan-girling experience, he might just probably be lurking around silently somewhere here and there, too. Guys, i'm serious, a boy who does these cute things..... will silently go online and watch people's reactions and laugh along, too!!!!!  
005xvInegw1eg36jh1n5yg308c04pqv7_zpsdb7dtumblr_n1e5n7r8ah1tq09s9o2_250_zps9a705btumblr_n3wkt3hlcM1tq09s9o2_r1_400_zps0b2

[i know, I know....I really need to see a doctor. There is something seriously wrong with my mind.]

Guest MaiA1430293719

Update please....what's happening?

KSH is leading in both of popularity categories :)

@rieriiw‌

second test please

:D

9ZjM2vc.gif

It's "src",not 'scr' :P

Guest MiM1430293771

rieriiw said: MiM said: Guys.. I'm telling ya I bet Kim Soo Hyun have at least one social network account~ but no one knows. Come on... it's not like he is still Song Sam Dong who lives in the middle of nowhere anymore, he is an Alien guys..., okay, that's a bit too far. BUT he has a phone, a tablet (duh), and a probably a laptop, too, and from my fan-girling experience, he might just probably be lurking around silently somewhere here and there, too. Guys, i'm serious, a boy who does these cute things..... will silently go online and watch people's reactions and laugh along, too!!!!!  

Guest rieriiw

okey .. third test :| 9ZjM2vc.gif

EDITED: FINALLY THE THIRD TEST ,, THE PIC ADDED WELL.. YUHUUUU :)) :)) , YES YES \:D/ \:D/thankyou @MaiA :*

Guest rieriiw

willenette said: class="tit_detail"DRAMA ‘You who came from the stars’s movie verison will be played in China in August

2014050710211692684_1

SBS drama ‘You who came from the stars’ movie version will be played in the Chinese theater in August.

The production crew of the drama HB Entertainment announced through StarNews on the 7th that a movie version of ‘You who came from the Stars’ is on process. The movie will be played in the Chinese theaters in August.

The crew said that they are trying their best to put the 21 episodes in 2 hours and the movie will be released after the discussion with the Chinese movie theater crew.

The drama ended in February this year and is about an alien who came to the earth 400 years ago and fell in love with a top star. Not only in China, but also in other Asian countries the drama made a great success.

source : KOFAN