❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest lea1602

Hmmm, perhaps he would be just interesting to THE RIGHT ONE.

And if, just if, their dating ever existed, then I am now happy that they broke up. Sorry.

Whhaaaattt?? The rumor said KSH is a boring bf?? Boring bf my foot... sounds like groundless rumor for me.. =))

=))

I don't believe he is a boring bf, i believe maybe he is dating a boring gf.. hahaha... :))

Guest MaiA1430293719

seem my eyes get better vision lately.. I don't need to zoom in my phone to see the number ;

;)

really ?? they dated before ?  I think that is just a rumour..

There is no smoke without fire. This rumor floated around the internet a long time ago and famous in Korea back then. Lots of saesang fans caught them together.They said him and Yoona was wearing mask to hide their face.

Guest TanyaN

Why only Yc vote is moving and ksh is stay till? why why why? Never mind. Sorry is go up 41.% wow is hard to go .1%.

I thought we talked about this. Wont we? Yoona and Soohyun. I think that rumour about popular girlgroup member and actor were dating in the past is not yoona and soohyun. I asked about this one of die hard Sone fan. She said: No. Maybe dating rumour started bcs of soohyun is friends with snsd.

Guest rieriiw

Why only Yc vote is moving and ksh is stay till? why why why? Never mind. Sorry is go up 41.%

----

i think because the YC fans strategy. they wait till time is near the reset time each day.. then they vote early after reset time.

it's not good for uri soohyun.. he leads all day but drop at the end of day

Guest rieriiw

I thought we talked about this. Wont we? Yoona and Soohyun. I think that rumour about popular girlgroup member and actor were dating in the past is not yoona and soohyun. I asked about this one of die hard Sone fan. She said: No. Maybe dating rumour started bcs of soohyun is friends with snsd.

------------

how about suzy ??

yoonA and suzy .. which one is more suitable for our SooHyun :D

Well there was a video before where Soo hyun and yoona were featured un a dating scandal. According to the video Taecyon of 2 PM would bring his friend KSH on his alleged dates with Jessica of SnSD who in turn brought Yoona with her and they would have a group date and i think its because they don't want to be caught with just the two of them and that was how the rumor started. Also I thin Soo hyun snd Yoona have known each other way before as there was a photo with both of them attending a vhurch service I think... if you could back read s little the photo was posted several times here on the thread

so sorry too lazy to edit my previous post but i found the photo but sorry coz i can't post photos right now... anybody with a good heart who wants to post it for me?

tn_1275890403_1648370277_0.jpg

Also Soo hyun went to some SNSD concerts before too

Guest EnnairamA

it would be hard for PYC fans to catch up this time... but still we need to move on steadily to let them give up

Hi chingus.. I just bought an android based phone and I want to join the voting for KSH..I was reading your comments and confused about this reset time.Can somebody help explaining this to me? Is there a best time to vote? All votes are counted right? I was just concerned that I will vote at the "wrong time" and my votes won't be counted.Sorry I'm really a newbie and this will be the first time I ever do any votes :\">Thank you :)

I was reading some comments and yay saw a picture of Soo hyun and Yoona in a date? You can't see the face clearly but the cap looks soooo familiar and I've seen Soo hyun use it many times before

Guest sophy1716

Chingus, did anybody notice peaksang just update their app to version 1.7? May the force be with us tonite~~~~~amen