❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest MaiA1430293719

I also read some of the comments from DRAMABEANS.  I think these are criticisms that was also written during the show and I will say what I said then.

I think definitely there are some cultural misunderstandings.

I thought KSH portrayal of DMJ was spot on and there are many accolades written about KSH's portrayal of DMJ in Korea but in non-Korea sites people criticized that DMJ is too stiff but if you know Korean history Korean people were not suppose to be that expressive.  You were not allowed to even smile fully, only show partial teeth when smiling.  And especially for an alien that landed in the Joseon era, KSH's interpretation of DMJ was spot on.  I hope KSH get the best actor and best new actor. 

I think he portrayed his alien character pretty well.maybe some pp think it isn't too difficult to nail it, but they are wrong.Bc his character is somehow expressionless and doesn't talk too much,he has to convey his feelings through his eyes and keeps himself from crying when standing in front of Chun Song Yi.U can see how painful he feels just through his eyes. I also love his tone of voice in the drama,I think it is very important.

Moreover,u know KSH is a good actor when u see the ep 20's epilogue where he watched CSY dance to the song "Marry u" and propose to him .He managed to showcase his amazing skills as an actor without saying a single word in the span of 30 seconds. I swear to god,I always cry and feel heart-broken every time I watch that scene.it's so real and natural

Guest YangD

MR SHIN WAS SMILING ON THE CLIP..SWEAR OF GOD THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I SAW HE SMILE HAHAAAA

[FANCAM] 27.04.14 Kim Soo Hyun - Changi Airport

Guest MaiA1430293719

MR SHIN WAS SMILING ON THE CLIP..SWEAR OF GOD THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I SAW HE SMILE HAHAAAA

[FANCAM] 27.04.14 Kim Soo Hyun - Changi Airport

I just can't w/ his hair after he took his hat off lolol

Guest YangD

AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I WATCH A FANCAM WITHOUT SUB BUT STILL UNDERSTAND...HAHA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGrKVJDqA8o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA4vJMt_OjU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpcgW7gfqtQ&list=UUZ26T-9lXiNDiqykAnN8tAw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjI9rHTVo3Y&list=UUZ26T-9lXiNDiqykAnN8tAw

Guest YangD

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; "[Recording] 김수현 Kim Soo Hyun SG FM Pt 3 Wishing tree

Guest YangD

[Fan Account] Seeing Kim Soo Hyun at the airport 28 April 2014 (since it was after midnight)

When at the airport, I could tell he was very tired but when he saw fans he still bowed and smiled. He arrived in a buggy when shin ajusshi and manager oppa standing on each side hanging on to shield him and perhaps to also hitch a ride.

The korean crowd loved him. Before he arrived, there was a big group of korean elders waiting for the flight. They looked like they just completed a tour in Singapore and were heading home. We heard the screams before we knew he was coming and everyone rushed over to see what happened. You will hear from the video of the Korea ajummas first asking it is it a celebrity and upon finding out it’s him saying “it’s kim soo hyunie!” They adore him and started smiling affectionately. You will hear at the end of the video someone knocking on the glass, it was Shin Ajusshi, stopping people from filming anymore. So no more videos but my sister managed to sneak some photos.

Oh and just to add, he had to take off his jacket and OMG, I will do a screenshot close up when I can. His arms. So muscular. Hug me please.=P~
After being in the public eye for so long, Kim Soo Hyun after clearing the customs, did attempt to beat a hasty retreat to his own corner. The staff formed a human wall around him again in the corner to shield him from the public eye and I can’t help but feel sad for him. Like a little boy, he looked up at shin ajusshi telling him things softly as shin ajusshi listened and nodded. The rest of us just boarded obediently while trying to sneak peaks at him.

Another very short video of him arriving on the buggy. Cant see him much but you can see the human wall. 

credit.http://ayronics.tumblr.com/

Guest idlehouse

YangD said: tumblr_n4rqczLLy51tvs4fio1_400_zps87a9f3

Hi guys..this boy is so adorable , isnt he ??he s not only handsome and hot , he s also very talent , his acting skill is wonderfulhe s the best actor of his generation
we said we love himwe said we will support him
ALL MY DEAR KIM SOO HYUN FANS. 
This is the right time to show our love for himand the great chance to show him our support
please vote for him..none stop
not skip even one day...becoz our boy KSH deserved to win and he deserve to recieved alot of love and fully support from his fans

LET'S VOTE FOR HIM GUYS
BRING IT ON 
LET'S  PUT HIM ON THE STAGE OF PAEKSANG ARTS AWARDS 50TH....LET'S MAKE HIM SHINE....FIGHTING...>:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
tumblr_n4rxyrE9HM1tq09s9o1_1280_zps71989

pic source http://jessicashumshum.tumblr.com

Guest idlehouse

can we ask the moderator to add this voting info to the first post of this thread, that way everyone can easily access it ?
and it's a success this time. So for this fan, voting has been funded and 10 votes/day are in til award time!
(changed to 10 ha ha)

Guest iamaryn

That's it! Made up my mind! I'm gonna remove all the negative vibes about the Paeksang nominations list right now and just start focusing on helping KSH get both of those popular awards. I was merely voting for him in the movie category but now I'm removing any presumptions that idol fandoms are hard to bet and just believe in KSH power. He did after all jump from 26% (2nd) to 43% (1st) in the movie category so maybe he can do it too in the drama category.I'll just have to chip in a bit more and yes I know the gap is wide but I just don't want to give up yet without even trying. As his fan, I need to live up to his example and do my best so in the end if he does lose,I'll have no regrets. Fighting!            

@idlehouse: i officially finish the guidance sis :) And wow! omg! that's amazon. 50 votes a day? omg!! I can only do 10 since i'm a poor college student who need to give up on Starbucks to vote for oppa :)) But OMG I envy you!!
Feel free to spread the Guidance everywhere and anywhere you want!!! I want everybody to know how to do this!

Guest EnnairamA

Friends, since our Soo Hyun is now on the lead in the movie category, maybe we can also turn into voting in TV category but we just need to make sure that we have a big gap/edge in the first one before voting in the second one. Do I make sense?

Guest idlehouse

@QuynhT wait did I get that wrong ? lol.  I'm just funding the max vote per day, i think you can cast 5 votes at a time and 10 times a day, am I right??  oh well regardless, here's how we get the link to your post inserted into the 1st page 1st post of this thread:
first, i need to contact the thread starter  @strawberry&#9825;   if you are still active, could you please add this info to 1st page 1st post of this thread?  here's the info:
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO VOTE FOR KIM SOO HYUN FOR THE 2014 50TH PAEKSANG AWARD USING ANDROID PHONEhttp://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27304612/#Comment_27304612 
(I have already sent a message to the user)-------------------------------------------
My guess is this user is no longer active, so the next course of action should be this (i'm quoting from forum rule for "actors/actresses" forum:
- If the threadstarter is no longer active in the forum or thread, members planning to take over any thread may send your request to Rebbylyrayoo,jma030201forevergirlloli, or alekaonu.

so the question is, who is here for the long haul ? who wants to take over ?

Guest idlehouse

I've figured out a work around.  I've just added the instructions to my signature and i'll wear that sucker for a month until D day.  Please feel free to copy & paste my signature to your own signature . Now QuynhT is sporting it too, so I think every page will have the instructions lol.  I actually copied the instructions from the HugSoo fb page of Thai fans, they are voting enthusiastically over there.

Guest SoniaC1430291967

norbaizura abdullah said: EmilyC said: I also read some of the comments from DRAMABEANS.  I think these are criticisms that was also written during the show and I will say what I said then.

I think definitely there are some cultural misunderstandings.

I thought KSH portrayal of DMJ was spot on and there are many accolades written about KSH's portrayal of DMJ in Korea but in non-Korea sites people criticized that DMJ is too stiff but if you know Korean history Korean people were not suppose to be that expressive.  You were not allowed to even smile fully, only show partial teeth when smiling.  And especially for an alien that landed in the Joseon era, KSH's interpretation of DMJ was spot on.  I hope KSH get the best actor and best new actor.