❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest CryR

hello, fans world 
Can you send me two collective images in Fan meeting Beijing and Guangzhou? I needed them but I do not how to find them on the fanpages T__T Thank you very much :D 

Guest YangD

verona said: Yea. we can do it. LET DO IT
Voting is never so exciting like this,. Seeing the number changes (In a good way) every hours is so awesome . it's 16.9% now, we will reach 17% in no time. Hope we can reach 20% in this week :)). i know i'm greedy but i can't help... it's holiday in our country, we will back to work next week and i think i will earn some votes for our boy from my colleague, it's a little but better than nothing B-)

verona said: Yea. we can do it. LET DO IT
Voting is never so exciting like this,. Seeing the number changes (In a good way) every hours is so awesome . it's 16.9% now, we will reach 17% in no time. Hope we can reach 20% in this week :)). i know i'm greedy but i can't help... it's holiday in our country, we will back to work next week and i think i will earn some votes for our boy from my colleague, it's a little but better than nothing B-)

Guest thecoldwindthatblowsonohsooface

Hey guys and gals, 
I'd like to make an announcement (*with serious tone*) :-B
Despite all his characters in the dramas or movies, the best one that I like is when he played as 'Dong Gu' in Secretly Greatly. I think he pulls it off really well for that character. Somehow, I can see the real Kim Soo Hyun on Dong Gu character  =)) =))His Pabo-ness is superb! (If that is a word of Pabo-ness). 
I think he should do a talk show like Ellen or Jimmy Fallon when is retiring from being an actor, in the future. He will be great as a host for the show with his witty, youthful, random plus Pabo-ness characters. 
Surprisingly, when I saw some of his fan meetings he is really good taking the lead and the atmosphere with his confidence personality. Not like many other fan meetings, the actress/actor usually very shy, hesitant, and following the lead by the MC so on...  :-@ (:|  boring. But not in his case, it's like 'hey, this is my show, let me take the control. This is between me and the fans, Ok. They come to see me and I want to be close to my fans' something like that kind attitude.. which is very good. 
Soo Hyun ah, I like your Pabo-ness - can we be friend? Jeh bahl? :o3 

Guest nesqie

I reckon we can hit the 20% tonight. Last night it was about 47.8% for movie and in the Chinese forums they were talking about pushing it up to the 50% mark before dawn and sure they did just after midnight it hit the 50% mark. Those Chinese fans did Soo Hyun proud. Because Facebook is banned in China many are trying to pass the restricted access so they could get an account to vote. It's very hit topic over there. Will try and keep you all posted. verona said: Yea. we can do it. LET DO IT

thecoldwindthatblowsonohsooface said: Hey guys and gals, 
I'd like to make an announcement (*with serious tone*) :-B
Despite all his characters in the dramas or movies, the best one that I like is when he played as 'Dong Gu' in Secretly Greatly. I think he pulls it off really well for that character. Somehow, I can see the real Kim Soo Hyun on Dong Gu character  His Pabo-ness is superb! (If that is a word of Pabo-ness). 
I think he should do a talk show like Ellen or Jimmy Fallon when is retiring from being an actor, in the future. He will be a great as a host for the show with his witty, youthful, random plus Pabo-ness characters. 
Surprisingly, when I saw some of his fan meetings he is really good taking the lead and the atmosphere with his confidence personality. Not like many other fan meetings, the actress/actor usually very shy, hesitant, and following the lead by the MC so on...  :-@ (:|  boring. But not in his case, it's like 'hey, this is my show, let me take the control. This is between me and the fans, Ok. They come to see me and I want to be close to my fans' something like that kind attitude.. which is very good. 
Soo Hyun ah, I like your Pabo-ness - can we be friend? Jeh bahl? :o3

Guest lea1602

@"norbaizura abdullah"‌ said

I don't think those activities are what I have in mind....minus the card game of course....>:) >:) >:)

Hahaha... i knew its related to byeontae mind.. hahaha.. i am too innocent to say it here.. wink wink.. lol :))

Guest MaiA1430293719

It's time for us to vote for him in the category TV actor.He is ranking no 3 w/ 17%

In the other category, he is already leading w/ 52,3 % votes.I almost belive Jin Young of Miss Granny couldn't beat him w/ 28,8% ones

Guest lea1602

Thank you for sharing the video @sia3, Soo Hyun appearance as cameo in Miss Granny is so hot, sexy and so manly.. i kept playing the video, he is so sexy *melted*

Guest MaiA1430293719

But i am also scared that if he wins both of popularity categories ,I don't think they will give him the best TV actor award which is more important imo :(((

Guest rizwinc10

MaiA said: But i am also scared that if he wins both of popularity categories ,I don't think they will give him the best TV actor award which is more important imo :(((

Guest nesqie

This year PYC fans will be fighting a hard war cos us Soo Hyunians are gonna try and dethrone him and get it for our boy :-j

OMG!!! I have never followed an actor like this before. What poison did KSH put into me.  My sis says I am crazy but I said at least I am enjoying it and happy.

:D

"Park Yoo Chun still num 1 with 33,4% ^^ #2 JW 27,7% and #3 KSH keep increasing, now is 16,1% keep voting!"

=)) =)) =)) This is a tweet from one of YooChun's fans. Hillarious...They sounded so desperate....and that was when SooHyun's vote was still 16%. I just cant imagine their panic reaction as of now. SooHyun fighting!!!!  \m/ \m/ \m/

Guest MaiA1430293719

Yeahh.. I don't really understand their system sometimes. Its always like that. If someone wins A award then they'll give B award to someone else. Or if they gave A a bigger award, they'd give the smaller award to someone. I really don't get this. Just to be fair for others who were nominated? Why can't they just give the award to the people they really think is qualified to win. 

I think it's bc fans would think A gave loads of $$$$ to those judges if she/he won all the awards. I really really hope KSH would get the best TV actor award which is more prestigious since it isn't a fan-based voting award.

Guest nesqie

MaiA said:

MaiA said: But i am also scared that if he wins both of popularity categories ,I don't think they will give him the best TV actor award which is more important imo :(((

Guest rizwinc10

norbaizura abdullah said: "Park Yoo Chun still num 1 with 33,4% ^^ #2 JW 27,7% and #3 KSH keep increasing, now is 16,1% keep voting!"

=)) =)) =)) This is a tweet from one of YooChun's fans. Hillarious...They sounded so desperate....and that was when SooHyun's vote was still 16%. I just cant imagine their panic reaction as of now. SooHyun fighting!!!!  \m/ \m/ \m/