❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Hi guys....what's up???? A lot of heated discussion I see on previous pages. Sorry for joining you guys a bit late. Saw on twitter SooHyun got 12.8% for drama category so far. Not bad...We still have a long way to go but if he consistently move 2% up in 1 day...I think we can beat the top two in no time. Afterall, it's only day 3.  SooHyun fighting!!!!  \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ 

@freaksworld, oh, i haven't listened to that podcast yet.  Yep, JB and GF are definitely KSH fangirls.  JB was already a fan from way back with WISFC.  No, we won't let negative comments bother us overmuch because other people have a right to their own opinion.  And I make sure that if I do counter-comment that I do it in a way that will not offend others.  Because KSH is a polite and humble fella, I feel that I should also uphold that image as his fan. 

I listened that podcast. I dont know whose voice is whose. They were praising him and said:

Jb or Gf: I like him

Jb or Gf: who wouldnt?

People have different opinion. Thats why we are human.

Soo Hyun Daddy is Handsome..

Soo Hyun Mommy is Pretty..

This combination made Soo Hyun became a very handsome man..

Me and Soo Hyun will made beautiful babies.. #rruuuunnnss#

I am daydreaming now... hahaaha.. :D

He is so HAWT in those Ziozia pictorial.. :x :x

Thanks for all update.. :*

B-) after soohyun and i are divorced. You can have a baby with him. But i dont think it will happen soon >:)

Guest MaiA1430293719

Which role do u want him to play next? At the fanmeet in Singapore,he said that he would choose a project as soon as he finishes his fanmeet tour.He said very soon very soon

Personally,I would like to see a badass character from him.An action drama isn't a bad idea.Something like Lee Byun Hun's one in Iris is pretty nice! His role in Secretly Greatly impressed me a lot.He looked so cool wearing a black suit and holding a gun

MaiA said: Which role do u want him to play next? At the fanmeet in Singapore,he said that he would choose a project as soon as he finishes his fanmeet tour.He said very soon very soon Personally,I would like to see a badass character from him.An action drama isn't a bad idea.Something like Lee Byun Hun's one in Iris is pretty nice! His role in Secretly Greatly impressed me a lot.He looked so cool wearing a black suit and holding a gun

Guest nesqie

Hi everyone

I am newbie here but have been lurking around and reading all your posts for awhile. I don't join forums so it took me awhile to consider whether to join.  Reading all your posts about KSH made me want to join in your conversations. I don't watch a lot of Korean dramas but KSH caught my attention in MTETS. It was top notch acting and ever since I was on a lookout for him. I must say when I watch Korean dramas I know the actors and actresses but I never get there real name, the only one I remember is KSH - he left quite a deep feeling in me from MTETS.

I have been reading the chinese forums about KSH and OMG they are head over heals with him. Only just came over from Baidu and the hottest topic there ATM is the Paeksang Awards.  Currently our boy is on 48% and so a lot of them want to pump it up to 50% tonight.

Well this is my first post ever on forums and so I hope I will be around. I want to be around when our boy hits his 10th year!!

Guest EnnairamA

[update news] Kim Soo Hyun bags Haagen Dazs endorsement for China

Kim Soo Hyun will be endorsing Haagen Dazs and he has revealed that he is a fan of their icecream and oves all the flavors that Haagen Dazs offer. Being the glutton that he is, always eating, I believe that he is the right person to be endorsing the icecream. Rofl.

He now has 16 endorsements in China and the endorsement fee for Haagen Dazs has also broken the record of the fees paid to previous models. It is in the 8 digit region as well (in RMB).

source: ayronicstumblr

Guest EnnairamA

[update] The BTS story of the Ao Kang endorsement

When Ao Kang first was keen to sign on Kim Soo Hyun, they tried many avenues such as contacting the korean media and advertising agencies to help and the answers they got were it is not a matter on money but the fact that he is being approached by 35 companies for endorsements, so they were advised not to waste their time. Nevertheless the Ao Kang team flew down to meet with KeyEast, KeyEast showed extreme sincerity. They have sent teams without the knowledge of Ao Kamg, to the shops and boutiques in China and collated online data to understand the label. After many rounds of discussions, KeyEast have shown great interest and sincerity to helping with the endorsement and that give rise to the deal being inked.

Wow, negotiating deals for endorsements sometimes can be tricky and it is nice to know the BTS of inking the deal was not just about dollars and cents but a genuine interest in working together.

Apparently Kim Soo Hyun’s endorsement fee is the highest Ao Kang has paid so far but they remain right lipped about the amount.

I have to say having his endorsement really works. Limited edition Lemona flew off the shelves, I tried buying the other day but was only left with two tins of it. Beyond products become hot cakes, now I even feel like drinking coke and I haven’t even seen a coke advert. Sigh.

source: ayronicstumblr

Guest EnnairamA

Hahahaa...

We have additional vote, guys..

VOTE TO BE SOO HYUN WIFE..

1. IF you choose @swingbaby‌ press awesome..

2. IF you choose @norbaizuraabdullah press insightful..

Lets the battle begin.. hahaahaa.. B-)

This vote is free and only for today, hahaha... :))

Oh I need to have a background check first!!!!! :))

Guest MaiA1430293719

Hahahaa...

We have additional vote, guys..

VOTE TO BE SOO HYUN WIFE..

1. IF you choose @swingbaby‌ press awesome..

2. IF you choose @norbaizuraabdullah press insightful..

Lets the battle begin.. hahaahaa.. B-)

This vote is free and only for today, hahaha... :))

I vote for myself instead :)))

I actually not sure about what role I want to see next. Badass SooHyun is going to be so hot, I'm sure of it! But I also welcome anything that SooHyun brings forth. I just want to see him on my screen 24/7. He shines so bright in whatever roles he took. He is just that awesome. Whatever it is SooHyun...bring it on!  \m/ \m/ \m/

I have faith in him when it comes to choosing a project.He said he would like play different roles. His next project will be great as usual.I belive !

@nesqie‌ welcome u to the thread ^^.Are u Chinese? Please tell Chinese fans on baidu to vote for him in the category Most popular TV actor if they can =]

nesqie said:

Hi everyone

I am newbie here but have been lurking around and reading all your posts for awhile. I don't join forums so it took me awhile to consider whether to join.  Reading all your posts about KSH made me want to join in your conversations. I don't watch a lot of Korean dramas but KSH caught my attention in MTETS. It was top notch acting and ever since I was on a lookout for him. I must say when I watch Korean dramas I know the actors and actresses but I never get there real name, the only one I remember is KSH - he left quite a deep feeling in me from MTETS.

I have been reading the chinese forums about KSH and OMG they are head over heals with him. Only just came over from Baidu and the hottest topic there ATM is the Paeksang Awards.  Currently our boy is on 48% and so a lot of them want to pump it up to 50% tonight.

Well this is my first post ever on forums and so I hope I will be around. I want to be around when our boy hits his 10th year!!

Guest YangD

norbaizura abdullah said:
swingbaby said:

Soo Hyun Daddy is Handsome.. Soo Hyun Mommy is Pretty.. This combination made Soo Hyun became a very handsome man.. Me and Soo Hyun will made beautiful babies.. #rruuuunnnss# I am daydreaming now... hahaaha..

:D

He is so HAWT in those Ziozia pictorial.. :x :x Thanks for all update.. :*

Guest MaiA1430293719

It isn't really relevant,but I just can't stop lol'ing at the title of this topic

http://onehallyu.com/index.php?/topic/65623-top-vs-kim-soo-hyun-who-do-you-think-between-these-two-more-handsome-idiot-in-running-man/

Handsome idiot ? @.@

Guest nesqie

MaiA said:

Hahahaa... We have additional vote, guys.. VOTE TO BE SOO HYUN WIFE.. 1. IF you choose @swingbaby‌ press awesome.. 2. IF you choose @norbaizuraabdullah press insightful.. Lets the battle begin.. hahaahaa.. B-) This vote is free and only for today, hahaha...

:)

)