❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

[NEWS] The Queen of Tears production company gave generous bonuses to their staff.

On the 9th, posts from Queen of Tears’ staff about the bonuses were shared on an online community. Some staff members posted on their Instagram stories to show the bonuses they received from the production company. They reportedly received 1 million won in department store gift certificates, which appeared in the show.

Netizens reacted by saying, "I was disappointed there wasn't a reward vacation despite the show's great success, but this is impressive," "It feels like the Queen of Tears universe continues," and "It's clever that they used the department store from the show."

Queen of Tears, which aired from March to April, was very successful and set several records. With the casting of Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Jiwon, the show garnered much attention and anticipation even before airing. It became the first drama in about a year to achieve a 20% viewership rating since April 2023.

Starting with a 5% viewership rating, it ended with its highest rating of 24.85% (according to Nielsen Korea, nationwide), making it the highest-rated tvN drama ever. Queen of Tears set a record by being the first drama aired simultaneously on Netflix and TV to be in the non-English global Top 10 for 15 consecutive weeks after its release. It also ranked first in contributing to the most paid subscriptions for tvN dramas on TVING.

https://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=15516369

GSFd3x6aUAQEwNO?format=jpg&name=4096x409

GSFd3x3aUAg4Va5?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Like 1

TOP 10 KOREAN DRAMA ACTORS POPULAR IN INDIA in 2024!

1. Kim Soo Hyun
2. Song Joong Ki
3. Lee Min Ho
4. Park SeoJ oon
5. Hyun Bin
6. Gong Yoo
7. Lee Jong Suk
8. Nam Joo Hyuk
9. Song Hye Kyo
10.Cha Eun Woo

cr:Hallyu Forums

GR4nU9nbQAAt8ad?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

[NEWS] Actress Kwon Nara Joins Kim Soo Hyun in the World of Knock-Offs as the Lead in 'Knock-Off'

On the 12th, Star News exclusively reported that Kwon Nara will appear in the new Disney+ drama Knockoff. Knockoff tells the story of Kim Sungjoon, an ordinary man who lost his job during the IMF crisis. He dives into the knock-off business at the end of the 20th century and eventually becomes the king of knock-offs worldwide in the 21st century.

In the drama, Kwon Nara plays Moon Yoobin, who, along with her brother, makes  fake products and sells them before being scouted by Kim Sung-joon to taste the money. She believes in her dreams and efforts

https://www.starnewskorea.com/stview.php?no=2024071215033136333

GSRIEotagAMFPZT?format=jpg&name=small

GSPyzo9bQAAwfMU?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 2

[INFO] Queen of Tears Pop-Up Store in Tokyo.

Future events for the Queen of Tears Japan Pop-Up Store are planned in cities outside Tokyo. Details about the cities and dates will be announced later

GSQ3MWlasAAmxdR?format=jpg&name=medium

GSQ3MWZa4AAI38r?format=jpg&name=medium

GSQ3MWZbgAInITK?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 2

[0712] OP met actor Kim Soo Hyun at Seoryong, a Chinese Restaurant at Sangam-dong, Seoul. OP said, “After finishing my class, I went to eat with a close friend and saw a bunch of celebrities. I saw Kim Soohyun, Kwon Nara, Kim Namgil, Jung Mansik, Yoo Jaemyung, and Go Kyupil. It must have been a gathering for a new drama.

GSS4bKiagAA_3Wq?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Like 2

[NEWS] Top actor Kim Mooyeol joins Kim Soohyun in the drama Knockoff.

According to News1 on the 13th, Kim Mooyeol will appear in the new drama Knockoff. Knockoff tells the story of an ordinary man, Kim Sungjoon (played by Kim Soohyun), who loses his job during the IMF crisis and enters the counterfeit business at the end of the 20th century. He eventually becomes a global counterfeit king in the 21st century.

Kim Mooyeol became a top actor this April with the movie The Roundup: No Way Out, which attracted over 10 million viewers. He captivated audiences as the main villain Baek Changgi and is set to appear in the new Disney+ series No Way Out: The Roulette on the 31st.

This news of his next project has drawn attention. Knockoff has a cast including Kim Soohyun, Jo Boah, Kwon Nara, Lee Jungeun, Yoo Jaemyung, and Go Kyupil, which has already generated interest. With Kim Mooyeol joining, the already trustworthy lineup of actors is expected to create even more excitement. Knockoff has completed its script reading and will be released on a global OTT platform in the future.

https://www.news1.kr/entertain/broadcast-tv/5477995

GSVaM7TXEAAD-KS?format=jpg&name=medium

GSPy0M7agAQCHvc?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 2

On 7/13/2024 at 12:06 AM, Magician said:

Queen of Tears Pop-Up Store in Tokyo

@Magician  thanks for sharing this. "Queen of Tears" gains continuous success globally. In fact, it still ranked #1 in Global Charts. So far, "Queen of Tears" has been ranked in the Top 10 list for 15 consecutive weeks on Netflix, recording 43 million views, and 653.9 million hours viewed, making it a leading K-drama hit of this year.  :blush:

• Like 1

[NEWS] Actor Woo Dohwan Joins Knock-Off, Helping Kim Soohyun.

Actor Woo Dohwan will be teaming up with Kim Soohyun. According to an exclusive report by Star News on the 15th, Woo Dohwan has been confirmed to appear in the Disney+ original series Knock-Off. Knock-Off tells the story of Kim Sungjoon, an ordinary man who loses his job during the IMF crisis and enters the counterfeit business in the late 20th century. He eventually becomes the 'king of knock-offs' not only in Korea but worldwide.

In the drama, Woo Dohwan plays Lee Minseok, Kim Sungjoon's high school friend and the CEO of the largest portal site in Korea. Lee Minseok helps Kim Sungjoon through financial difficulties.

Kim Soohyun has been cast as Kim Sungjoon, a character with a mild personality and good looks who had a stable job at a major company but becomes unemployed due to the IMF crisis. He starts selling knock-offs to make initial funds for a business proposed by Lee Minseok and eventually dives fully into the counterfeit market.

In addition to Kim Soohyun and Woo Dohwan, Knock-Off also stars Kwon Nara, Jo Boah, Kim Sieun, Kim Muyeol, Yoo Jaemyung, Lee Jungeun, Jo Woojin, Kim Uisung, Choi Kyuri, Kim Hyeeun, and Kang Malgeum, generating high expectations from global viewers.

https://www.starnewskorea.com/stview.php?no=2024071508591458640

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Magician said:

[NEWS] Actor Woo Dohwan Joins Knock-Off, Helping Kim Soohyun.

Actor Woo Dohwan will be teaming up with Kim Soohyun. According to an exclusive report by Star News on the 15th, Woo Dohwan has been confirmed to appear in the Disney+ original series Knock-Off. Knock-Off tells the story of Kim Sungjoon, an ordinary man who loses his job during the IMF crisis and enters the counterfeit business in the late 20th century. He eventually becomes the 'king of knock-offs' not only in Korea but worldwide.

In the drama, Woo Dohwan plays Lee Minseok, Kim Sungjoon's high school friend and the CEO of the largest portal site in Korea. Lee Minseok helps Kim Sungjoon through financial difficulties.

Kim Soohyun has been cast as Kim Sungjoon, a character with a mild personality and good looks who had a stable job at a major company but becomes unemployed due to the IMF crisis. He starts selling knock-offs to make initial funds for a business proposed by Lee Minseok and eventually dives fully into the counterfeit market.

In addition to Kim Soohyun and Woo Dohwan, Knock-Off also stars Kwon Nara, Jo Boah, Kim Sieun, Kim Muyeol, Yoo Jaemyung, Lee Jungeun, Jo Woojin, Kim Uisung, Choi Kyuri, Kim Hyeeun, and Kang Malgeum, generating high expectations from global viewers.

https://www.starnewskorea.com/stview.php?no=2024071508591458640

@Magician  thanks for sharing this good news. Wow.....how exciting! Can't wait! I'm happy that he has secured his next lead role right away and we don't need to wait any longer, especially alongside my other bias/oppa. It looks like his next drama has a star-studded cast. Wahhh..... the cast lineup is on fire. It’s streaming on Disney+. With a cast lineup like this AND a plot about the IMF era… this is going to be big. I hope it turns out good. It's set to start filming next month (August 2024). BTW, who’s producing this?   :kaching3:

The cast of “Knock Off”

GNxfkAXbEAAJcPi.jpeg

photos source : https://www.news1.kr/entertain/broadcast-tv/5477995

On 7/12/2024 at 9:56 PM, Magician said:

[INFO] Queen of Tears Pop-Up Store in Tokyo.

Future events for the Queen of Tears Japan Pop-Up Store are planned in cities outside Tokyo. Details about the cities and dates will be announced later

@Magician  thanks for sharing this. So many still can't get enough with "Queen of Tears" and I guess I'm one of them. 

I loved this scene in the drama -   :cutekitty:

On 7/13/2024 at 12:27 PM, Magician said:

[NEWS] Top actor Kim Mooyeol joins Kim Soohyun in the drama Knockoff.

According to News1 on the 13th, Kim Mooyeol will appear in the new drama Knockoff. Knockoff tells the story of an ordinary man, Kim Sungjoon (played by Kim Soohyun), who loses his job during the IMF crisis and enters the counterfeit business at the end of the 20th century. He eventually becomes a global counterfeit king in the 21st century.

Kim Mooyeol became a top actor this April with the movie The Roundup: No Way Out, which attracted over 10 million viewers. He captivated audiences as the main villain Baek Changgi and is set to appear in the new Disney+ series No Way Out: The Roulette on the 31st.

This news of his next project has drawn attention. Knockoff has a cast including Kim Soohyun, Jo Boah, Kwon Nara, Lee Jungeun, Yoo Jaemyung, and Go Kyupil, which has already generated interest. With Kim Mooyeol joining, the already trustworthy lineup of actors is expected to create even more excitement. Knockoff has completed its script reading and will be released on a global OTT platform in the future.

https://www.news1.kr/entertain/broadcast-tv/5477995

@Magician  thanks for sharing this. This upcoming drama picked-up star after star from rising talent to leads to veterans. I wonder how many more can be stuffed into the cast. There are also rumors that Kim Nam Gil will also be joining the cast and if he does my guess is he'll be in a cameo role since he worked previously with the PD and screenwriter in his movie. Well, we wait & see if it's indeed happening. It's pretty unusual for a non-romance drama to get this much buzz prior filming, this drama doesn't even revolve around an OTP. I hope we could get to know what roles each of these actors/actresses are playing. Kim Soo Hyun's next drama is getting all the hype. The fact that he accepted this drama when "Queen of Tears" was airing speaks volumes, the script must be that good. I trust Kim Soo Hyun's script picking abilities more completely. I wonder if they will be filming overseas aside from Korea. I'm sure this is a high-budget series with all these casts and Kim Soo Hyun at the lead. Will he be paid less again, just what was reported in "Queen of Tears"?  :coolshades:

• Like 2

On 7/12/2024 at 6:10 PM, Magician said:

[NEWS] Actress Kwon Nara Joins Kim Soo Hyun in the World of Knock-Offs as the Lead in 'Knock-Off'

On the 12th, Star News exclusively reported that Kwon Nara will appear in the new Disney+ drama Knockoff. Knockoff tells the story of Kim Sungjoon, an ordinary man who lost his job during the IMF crisis. He dives into the knock-off business at the end of the 20th century and eventually becomes the king of knock-offs worldwide in the 21st century.

In the drama, Kwon Nara plays Moon Yoobin, who, along with her brother, makes  fake products and sells them before being scouted by Kim Sung-joon to taste the money. She believes in her dreams and efforts

https://www.starnewskorea.com/stview.php?no=2024071215033136333

@Magician  thanks for sharing this. Her role sounds very interesting. I haven't seen her in a while - the last that I saw her was in Itaewon Class starring Park Seo Joon. So, she's the FL here but, I'm sure the love line is going to be very minor since this isn't a romance drama. Looking forward to "Knock Off". The cast is packed to the brim. After I read the plot of the drama before I keep thinking that for sure multiple luxury brands will be the focus. I'm curious how the writer will handle everything. Please be good! I'm just curious at how consumers view fakes in different parts of the world. In parts of Asia, the general public is COOL with openly wearing fakes and admitting them to be.   :doggie:

***  I'm happy that Woo Do Hwan is coming back to the small screen with Kim Soo Hyun. It's been a while since "Bloodhounds".   :poledance:

Woo Do Hwan Joins Jo Bo Ah And Kim Soo Hyun In Talks For New Drama

20240715083525_woo-do-hwan-jo-bo-ah-kim-

Woo Do Hwan has joined the star-studded lineup of potential cast members for the upcoming drama “Knock Off” (working title)!

On July 15, Star News reported that Woo Do Hwan will star in the new Disney+ original series “Knock Off.”

In response to the report, Woo Do Hwan’s agency Blitzway Studios shared, “Woo Do Hwan has received an offer for a special appearance in the new drama ‘Knock-Off’ and is currently reviewing it.”

“Knock-Off” follows the story of Kim Sung Joon (Kim Soo Hyun), an ordinary man who loses his job during the IMF crisis. He later ventures into the counterfeit goods business at the end of the 20th century, ultimately rising to become the global king of counterfeits in the 21st century.

Reportedly, Woo Do Hwan will portray Lee Min Seok, Kim Sung Joon’s high school friend and the CEO of Korea’s largest portal site, who first suggests Kim Sung Joon enter the counterfeit goods business. However, Woo Do Hwan’s agency commented that the specifics of his character are still under discussion.

In addition to Woo Do Hwan, Kim Soo Hyun, Jo Bo Ah, Kim Si Eun, Yoo Jae Myung, Go Kyu Pil, and Lee Jung Eun are in talks to star in the drama. Kwon Nara and Kim Moo Yeol were also reported to be in discussions for the drama, but their representatives have yet to comment on the reports.

Stay tuned for more updates!

credit : soompi news

• Like 2