❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

*** Recently, on 'Vogue Korea' YouTube channel, Kim Jiwon answered some fun Q&As. She was asked regarding the most heart-fluttering scene in 'Queen of Tears' and she chose the scene at Sanssouci, Germany. She explained, "It's where the couple, who had drifted apart, realize they still care for each other. Hyunwoo climbs the stairs slowly, and Haein watches him. They gradually come closer, and their relationship changes for the first time; it’s the most heart-fluttering scene." I love this scene, too!   :kitty:

kimjiwon.png

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Magician said:

Have a safe flight back to Korea

@Magician  thanks for sharing the photos. He's back home! 'EYES ON YOU' in Bangkok, Thailand, concluded successfully with over 100 reporters in attendance and a sold-out fan meeting. Kim Soo Hyun made his entrance by singing Crush's 'Sorry, Hate, Love', the OST from  'Queen of Tears'. In a special lucky draw segment, Kim Soo Hyun gifted brooches even adding the one he was wearing as an impromptu surprise. Kim Soo Hyun said, "It's been 10 years since my last tour. Starting in Thailand today, I will do my best to complete the tour successfully." He humorously added, "I almost couldn't come out when I heard the cheers at the opening. Thank you for waiting for so long. Thank you for remembering me. I hope everyone has a joyful and happy time today."  His tour will continue in Yokohama on June 22nd and 23rd.   :heart2:

1718608944-125472203.jpg

1718608982-125472211.jpg

photos source : allkpop

• Like 2

*** Kim Soo Hyun charmed fans with his natural curls during a live chat on the paid app Bubble.  It was his first time going live on the platform, and he appeared a bit nervous. “Hello everyone,” he began with a slightly awkward smile. “This is Kim Soo Hyun. I’m just wrapping things up in Thailand and heading back to Korea. I’m safely at the airport lounge now.” Laughing again, he admitted, “Live sessions are tougher than they look. Thanks to your support, the first fan meeting went off without a hitch. I truly appreciate it. I’ll do my best for the second and third ones too. Thank you all for always being there for me. Guess it’s time for me to catch my flight back to Korea. See you all later.” He gave a final wave goodbye to the camera. He did a a live chat in the airport. Kim Soo Hyun is known to have been born with naturally curly hair.  :heart1:

%EA%B9%80%EC%88%98%ED%98%84.jpg

• Like 1

On 6/18/2024 at 2:51 PM, willenette said:

agician  thanks for sharing the photos. He's back home! 'EYES ON YOU' in Bangkok, Thailand, concluded successfully with over 100 reporters in attendance and a sold-out fan meeting. Kim Soo Hyun made his entrance by singing Crush's 'Sorry, Hate, Love', the OST from  'Queen of Tears'.

You're welcome willenette

I like his English songs :heart:

• Like 1

Top 10 Most Loved Actors in South Korea According to Gallup Survey:

1. Kim Soo Hyun

2. Nam koong Min

3. Kim Ji Won

4. Cha Eun Woo

5. Kim Nam Joo

6. Choi Soo Jong

7. Song Joon Ki

8. Choi Bool Am

9. Go Doo Shim

10. Kim Go Eun

GQet7xLaIAAM-TD?format=jpg&name=medium

On 6/19/2024 at 8:34 PM, Magician said:

You're welcome willenette

I like his English songs :heart:

@Magician  And how I love his English speaking skills in "Queen of Tears". Honestly, it's my first time hearing him speaks the language. It blows me away! YES, I know there are Korean actors who can read English, but many of them can still have a bit of hard time speaking English but, Kim Soo Hyun is different. You can understand his way of speaking it and his K-accent is not that obvious.  :Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 1

***  Gallup Korea, in celebrating their 50th year, recently released their renowned “50 Things Koreans Like” survey results. Among the many categories, the list of favorite actors stands out, showcasing a blend of seasoned veterans and rising stars. Conducted between March 22 and April 5, 2024, the survey gathered responses from 1,777 individuals aged 13 and older across South Korea, excluding Jeju Island. Here are the top 10 actors who have won the hearts of the Korean public.  :heart3:

1. Kim Soo Hyun

-ADVERTISEMENT-

Leading the pack with 6.4% of the votes, Kim Soo Hyun’s stellar acting in dramas and films continues to captivate audiences. His ability to embody a wide range of characters has cemented his status as a top actor.

source : https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/loved-actors-in-south-korea-according-prestigious-gallup-survey/

• Like 1

Kim Soo Hyun Voted Korea’s Most Beloved Actor, Kim Ji Won and Namkoong Min Follow

article.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun has been named Korea’s favorite actor.

Gallup Korea conducted a survey from March 22nd to April 5th, polling 1,777 people aged 13 and older across the country (excluding Jeju) about their favorite actors. The results, released on the 19th, show Kim Soo Hyun leading the pack with 6.4% of the votes. Namkoong Min and Kim Ji Won tied for second place with 2.9% each. Cha Eun Woo and Kim Nam Joo shared the fourth spot with 2.7% each. Other actors in the top ten included Choi Soo Jong (2.5%), Song Joong Ki (2.3%), Choi Bool Am (2.2%), Go Doo Shim (2.0%), and Kim Go Eun (1.8%).

Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won both garnered significant attention for their roles in the tvN drama Queen of Tears, which ended its run in late April. Cha Eun Woo and Kim Nam Joo starred in the MBC drama Wonderful World around the same time. Choi Soo Jong took on the role of General Kang Kam-ch’an in the KBS2 historical drama Korea–Khitan War, and Namkoong Min starred in MBC’s My Dearest.

Kim Soo Hyun previously topped the list in 2014 following his performance in SBS’s My Love from the Star. The actors in the top ten have all been active for over a decade and are known for their exceptional acting skills. The actor with the shortest career among them is Cha Eun Woo, who debuted in 2014, while Choi Bool Am has had a distinguished career since his debut in 1967.

Other talents who received more than 1% of the votes included Han So Hee, Kim Hye Ja, and Park Eun Bin (1.7% each), Park Seo Joon (1.6%), Son Ye Jin (1.5%), Song Hye Kyo and Kim Yoo Jung (1.2% each), Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Hye Soo (1.1% each), and Jo Jung Suk, Lee Bo Young, and Gong Yoo (1.0% each).

source : https://www.news1.kr/articles/5452385

Shinhan Financial Group selected Kim Soo Hyun as their new face endorser for the first time in 13 years.

He will present an advertisement on the 1st of next month.

[NEWS] Shinhan Financial Group is appointing actor Kim Soo Hyun as its new model. Previously, they had no model representing the entire group, instead using models for specific subsidiaries as needed.

Now, they are shifting to a unified model approach. With Kim Soohyun, Shinhan aims to enhance its asset management and global brand. According to financial industry sources on the 18th, Shinhan has signed a contract with Kim Soohyun, and his advertisements will start from the 1st of July. Kim Soohyun, who previously modeled for other financial companies in 2014 and 2020, will again feature in financial ads.

Globally, there were few models as suitable as Kim Soohyun. He has starred in hugely popular Asian dramas like My Love from the Star and It's Okay to Not Be Okay. His recent drama Queen of Tears also ended successfully.

Kim Soohyun is seen as ideal for boosting Shinhan's presence in key markets like Vietnam and Japan. Other financial companies also chose Kim Soohyun as their model when entering the Chinese market in 2014 due to his high recognition in the region. When they rehired him in 2020, he was seen as the perfect fit for their South Asia strategy.

Despite his history with competitors, Shinhan found him an attractive choice for their global business expansion. A financial brand strategy expert commented, “Shinhan has long avoided using a group model, so they must have deliberated a lot before selecting Kim Soohyun. It seems they needed to strengthen their brand in asset management and global business, with the holding company as the central point.”

https://www.thebell.co.kr/free/content/ArticleView.asp?key=202406180835185180103134

GQjvyoYaQAAHccw?format=png&name=900x900

• Like 1

Dubai, renowned for its luxurious lifestyle and stunning architecture, is a city where every detail matters. The interiors of homes and businesses in this vibrant metropolis reflect the sophistication and elegance that Dubai is famous for. If you're looking to revitalize your living or working space, professional interior painting services in Dubai offer the perfect solution. With a focus on quality, precision, and customer satisfaction, these services can transform your environment into a masterpiece.

For more visit to: https://wallspaintingservices.com/interior-painting-services-dubai/