❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest simplyallysa

last year article

[interview] [Nate] Kim Soo Hyun talks about the kiss with Suzy in the drama "Dream High", "NG many times"

Kim talks about the kiss with Suzy in the drama "Dream High": 
"NG many times"
st_1300240621_-597475493_0.jpg
In a recent interview, Kim Soo Hyun revealed the most dramatic scenes in the drama "Dream High" is the kiss scene with Suzy in the final episode. This is his first kiss on screen. 

Kim Soo Hyun, said: "In this scene, I sat in the bus. Suzy stood outside the bus. neck I reached out to kiss Suzy bus like a turtles. " 

Kim said, "This scene takes place in the serious air and touching. Should have the mental focus, but each time the camera starts running, we were laughing so embarrassed NG many times . " 

Referring to the costar, Kim Soo Hyun said "Taecyeon and Eunjung my age should be linked up very quickly. But as my sister Suzy. I have many scenes and Suzy should also close duel. After filming ended I and they still call each other often. Last weekend, they show in Thailand. I also want to go, there is ... " (Laughs) 

Kim Soo Hyun said, time recording "Dream High" left many memories for him. Kim Soo Hyun said, "My birthday this year is the biggest birthday in life, because many congratulations idol. After spreading online photos, your friends will admire me. It was Suzy sat on the left I, Eunjung on my head, but IU sit on my right side. "

@simplyallysa... but I think he's just too shy to ask her and besides there's the language barrier... anyways, we\ll find out when he goes there...
Busy July for Soo hyun then... VIP Screening for The Thieves and promotions too, going to London to cheer for PTH and start to shoot for his new movie...but the scheduled shooting is delayed indefinitely though

Guest simplyallysa

lhynne

wrote:

»

@simplyallysa

... but I think he's just too shy to ask her and besides there's the language barrier... anyways, we\ll find out when he goes there...<br />

Busy July for Soo hyun then... VIP Screening for The Thieves and promotions too, going to London to cheer for PTH and start to shoot for his new movie...but the scheduled shooting is delayed indefinitely though

Yeah you're right! Well i guess w/ a translator that wouldn't be a problem!?!? But seriously, i just want him to have fun during his visits in London

Yeah, i can't ask for more! He seems busy every month

Kim Soo Hyun Cheers Olympic Swimmer Park Tae Hwan in Song

2012-06-19 11:36 l CJ E

With the London Olympics slowly approaching and Korea’s beloved swimmer, Park Tae Hwan, ready to take up the challenge, Kim Soo Hyun decided to cheer the athlete on through a powerful song.

On June 14, Samsung released a music video featuring both the actor and swimmer, who have been working as the brand’s model for the Samsung notebook series 9.

http://upload.enewsworld.net/News/Contents/20625724.jpg

The song, Marine Boy is based off of Park Tae Hwan’s nickname and is also the theme song for the popular animation The Prince of the Sea, Marine Boy. With its strong beats and exciting melody, the song was deemed perfect in cheering the Olympian for another triumphant season.

A related staff said, “Despite his busy schedules, Kim Soo Hyun wholeheartedly participating in the recording of the song to cheer on Park Tae Hwan as he goes to London.”

Kim Soo Hyun has been acknowledged to be a talented singer after lending his voice for KBS’ and MBC’s The Sun and Moon soundtracks.

Enewsworld

Guest simplyallysa

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/06/kim-soo-hyun-releases-support-music-video-marine-boy-for-park-tae-hwan
class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px; "Kim Soo Hyun releases support music video ‘Marine Boy’ for Park Tae Hwan

20120618_kimsoohyun_parktaehwan.jpg

Actor Kim Soo Hyun will be visiting London next month in support of swimmer Park Tae Hwan!

As a special event sponsored by Samsung Electronics, Kim Soo Hyun and nine lucky fans will be heading to London on July 27th for a five day stay. Titled ‘Flying 9 to London with Kim Soo Hyun‘, the actor and his fans will be able to enjoy a special vacation together chock full of memories along with a final stop in support of Park Tae Hwan on the 28th ahead of his match.

An event official stated, “The nine winners will be leaving through the Incheon Airport for a special vacation in London with Kim Soo Hyun. They’ll earn the opportunity to personally support Park Tae Hwan’s match on July 28th.”

Check out Samsung’s new support music video for Park Tae Hwan sung by Kim Soo Hyun himself!

Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!,  i am back.  i have to look into 12 pages from where i left.  thanks everyone for the updates.   will read thro all the posts and come back.  i think  i will be free from now on to share our dear boy' news, articles.  hwaiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOD MORNING TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!ksh2-10.jpg
BTS OF GIANT, I SUPPOSE!!!!! HAHAHA!!!!!! SURROUNDED BY SOJU BOTTLES!!!ksh1-19.jpgCUTIE PIE KSH!!!!!!ksh-24.jpgCR:DC GALL

Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!,  i am back.  i have to look into 12 pages from where i left.  thanks everyone for the updates.   will read thro all the posts and come back.  i think  i will be free from now on to share our dear boy' news, articles.  hwaiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest simplyallysa

GOOD MORNING TO EVERYONE!!!!!!! Welcome back padhari:wave: it's good to see you again

:)

Guest simplyallysa

http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=373898&year=2012

Campus Magazine 'CAMPUS 10' 21  founded on the cover ... Kim Soo-hyun
image_readtop_2012_373898_13401604616652ONE CAMPUS college and MK-critical applications with the mediagroup to create a campus magazine 'CAMPUS 10' will be launched bythe 21st
The first edition of the decorative cover model Kim Soo-hyunsaid.In a neat gray jacket, t-shirts, denim sneakers that matched the stylish appearance of Kim Soo-hyun is contained in the cover. day, which is distributed from the University of Seoul, 20 'CAMPUS 10' and 10 for college students hot for a content providing maeho japjida new style. last March captured a picture of Kim Soo-hyun that are active in the fashion magazines potogeuraepeoin artist and artwork through written expression has been reborn as pop art works. interview, hair, eyes, ears, shoulders, hand, the muscles of the body, such as Kim Soo-hyun Kim Soo-hyun for about 10 kinds have been configured with an honest answer. Kim Soo-hyun of the interview Sport launched in July for more information can be found at [Economic Daily Star reporter Today jinhyanghui happy@mk.co.kr ]