❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest simplyallysa

http://kpopfever.com/2012/06/kim-tae-hee-kim-soo-hyun-named-1-star-with-the-lips-that-call-for-a-kiss/

class="entry-title" style="padding: 0px; margin: 15px 0px 5px; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 22px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; "Kim Tae Hee & Kim Soo Hyun named #1 star with the lips that call for a kiss

kim_tae_hee_kim_soo_hyun_side_by_side.jp

Actors Kim Tae Hee and Kim Soo Hyun have both been named the #1 star that calls for a kiss.

In celebration of Kiss Day on June 14th, social dating service ‘Ichu’ conducted a survey related to kisses against 1108 (557 men and 551 women) single people over the age of 20.

The top entertainer selected by the men as the ‘Entertainer Who Has the Lips that Call for a Kiss’ was Kim Tae Hee of ‘Candy Kiss’ with 11.7% of the votes. Actress Lee Min Jung who is currently appearing in the drama‘Big’ ranked #2 trailing closely behind with 10.2% of the votes. Actress Yoo In Na of drama ‘Queen In Hyun’s Man’ who drew much attention with the ‘Tippy Toe Kiss’ with Ji Hyun Woo came in at #3 with 7.7% of the votes.

The top entertainer selected by the women as the ‘Entertainer Who Has the Lips that Call for a Kiss’ was Kim Soo Hyun with 18.3% of the votes as if to hint that the love of the viewers for ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’ has not weaned still. Actor Gong Yoo appearing opposite Lee Min Jung on the drama ‘Big’ currently was ranked at #2 with 12.9% of the votes and actor So Ji Sub of the drama ‘Ghost’ currently showing off his charismatic acting has ranked #3 with 8% of the votes.

Source: TV Daily via Nate

Hi @simplyallysa!!! That's okay if you didn't notice me...  I thought dramafan888 was online yesterday... maybe I'm delusional hehe
There will be a fan meeting arranged by R & B for Kim Soo hyun on June 30 at Kyung Hee University @5 PM!!! weeeeeee more photos soon!!!!

Guest simplyallysa

Hi @simplyllysa!!! That's okay if you didn't notice me... 

There will be a fan meeting arranged by R

Guest simplyallysa

120613_marineboy_top_766x196_fix_2012061

Special 'best man' Kim Soo-hyun, the 'best swimmers' Park Tae-hwan eungwonsong 'Marine Boy' released!

* The special of the Samsung Notebook Series 9 with a special brand that is recognized for Drama OST, etc. Excellent singing two Hwan Kim Soo-hyun 2012 best male players cheer song that originated in London, the propaganda, 'Marine Boy' will release . Sweet bass voice preoccupied with the Republic of Korea Kim Soo-hyun is calling yeosim the Marine Boy, what would it look like? Samsung Notebook Series 9 'two first-come, first-served basis free of 90,000 people' Marine Boy 'Song Pick up cheering.summer nights can not sleep Republic of Korea's Park Tae you into a swimming competition! Kim Soo-hyun of the 'Marine Boy' Why do not you cheer with?

Free
 to cheer Park Tae gold medal. 'Marine Boy' Free Download!

323096.jpg

Marine Boy Kim Soo-hyun two of the Samsung Notebook Series 9 'Park Tae-hwan of the advertising model, with the active player's gold medal and record directly involved in the origin is a cheering song. Animation [prince of the sea Marine Boy]-famous song for 'Marine Boy' Park Tae-hwan, as they are known as the player's nickname happens to be more friendly and you can enjoy gonggam. Despite a busy schedule Kim Soo-hyun 'Marine Boy' for recording studio every day, such as finding the back door indeyo actively went about recording. Yeosim sweet bass voice to the ballad of the Republic of Korea Kim Soo-hyun is preoccupied at this time a quick bit playful and a fun song serves as a shoulder deulsseokyige has been much anticipated. In addition, the lilting tune of rock 'n' roll style, featuring rap eontayiteul seojeonghwan add up the birth would put more mature songs. For once, so that you can easily sing along with familiar melodies and easy lyrics to songs made summer cheer to the attention of the people think.

Photo of Kim Soo-hyun and Park 'Samsung Notebook Series 9' shooting released

120613_marineboy_7241614_1.jpg

Guest simplyallysa

Lynne how did you do that!?^^Posting the video just like that, i have tried it before but it seems it doesn't work for me this time!I

Guest simplyallysa

Two top stars Kim Soo Hyun and Shin Se Kyung released songs on the same day.

On June 14, Samsung Notebook Series 9 released song “Marine  Boy,” which is sang by Kim. He sang the song to support swimmer Park Tae Hwan, who is a representative for the notebook.

The song has familiar melodies and easy lyrics so that people can sing along together only one time after they listen to the song. Since Park earned nickname ‘Marine Boy,’ the song is a perfect rooter’s song for him.

Kim, who proved that he has talented vocal by singing songs for KBS’s series Dream High and MBC’s series The Moon Embraces the Sun, is capturing many fans thanks to his cool voice color.

Actress Shin Se Kyung also released the song “You were Sweet,” which she sang with indie band Sweden Laundry, on June 14.
The song is written by Free Style’s Zio, who is well known for making his own song. The song is a medium tempo music, which is combined with swing style and Shibuya-Kei.

The song portrays a girl who is happy to be in love with her boyfriend and it includes the lyrics saying, “I think I’ve fallen in love with you.”
525766_394565610579165_1938759172_n.jpg

Shin shows off her talented vocal skills through the song and portrayed freshness and clearness of a girl who is in her early 20s.

Credits: Starnews, OhKpop ,en.korea.com

Guest alysanne

@lhynne: Wow, fan meeting. I wish that means WE can be there.  :-S
@simplyallysa: Love the pics! Where were those taken?

Guest simplyallysa

http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/tv/kim-soo-hyun-vs-lee-seung-gi-who-is-the-drama-star/

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: left; "Kim Soo Hyun vs. Lee Seung Gi: Who is the drama star?

20120615173514159.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun, King of Joseon, and Lee Seung Gi, King of modern Korea, are competing against each other.

On June 15, a spokesperson for cable TV Mnet’s 20′s Choice said, “Kim and Lee are competing against each other to become the top drama star for the first half of 2012. We started doing the survey on June 7 and Kim and Lee are equally popular.”

Kim played the role of a king named Lee Hwon from Joseon Dynasty in MBC’s series The Moon Embraces the Sun. He drew a lot of attention by performing a lovely and dignified king.

Lee also captured many female fans’ hearts. He played the rolf of a king named Lee Jae Ha in MBC’s seriesThe King 2 Hearts and showed off his cute charms. He also gave powerful performance in the series by reproving a powerful country for their selfish behaviors.

As a result, Kim and Lee are drawing a lot of attention once more by being nominated as drama stars. Song Joong Ki, who appeared on SBS’s series A Deep-rooted Tree, Um Tae Woon, who appeared on KBS’s seriesMan of the Equator, and Joo Won, who appeared on KBS’s series Ojakgyo Brothers, were also nominated.

The survey will be continued until June 27 and the drama star will be selected with 50 percent of online votes, 30 percent of research results, and 20 percent of opinions from jury members.

Guest simplyallysa

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: left; "Jung Il Woo receives Domino Pizza mantle from Kim Soo Hyun

Kim Soo Hyun recently passed the baton to Jung Il Woo.

Jung Il was selected as a representative for Domino Pizza and shot a TV commercial.

Since the two stars have known each other since they shot MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday series The Moon Embraces the Sun, the cast for the commercial drew a lot of attention.

A spokesperson for the company says, “We were looking for the best model for our slogan, “We Know the Pizza.” Since Jung has healthy and faithful images and he loves pizza, we decided to select him as our representative.”

The new commercial will start airing in mid-June.

Thanks for all the updates! It's been a hard work that you had done to KSH thread~ Looking forward to all KSH ~ photos and videos that will be released soon.

In the mean time, I am watching Dream High, till episode 5. KSH is really a funny and jovial person! Enjoy watching him and his co-stars currently!

Here are the screencaps for the music video Marine Boy ft Kim Soo hyun and Park Tae hwan... I can't post the video since I watched it in his fansite... hope someone would upload it in youtube soon

1175863B4FDB07A926EA30.jpg1372273B4FDB07AA2B169E.jpg1275A03B4FDB07AB25DD5A.jpg187EDE3B4FDB07AC1EE0FB.jpg1515673B4FDB07AD084B08.jpg16789C3B4FDB07AE22CB8D.jpg
Cr yurakis