❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

"Producers" Kim Soo-hyeon-I, Kong Hyo-jin and IU, looking in different ways

photo602358.jpg

Kong Hyo-jin, Kim Soo-hyeon-I and IU were seen looking in different ways. KBS 2TV drama "Producers" placed the main producer Tak Ye-jin (Kong Hyo-jin), rookie producer Baek Seung-chan (Kim Soo-hyeon-I) and singer Cindy (IU) at a show called "Music Bank".

In the previous episode, Seung-chan was supposed to meet Ye-jin for a movie when he got a call from Cindy saying that she was in front of his house. Ye-jin, Seung-chan and Cindy reunited at "Music Bank" and Byeon (Nah Yeong-hee) is looking happily at her newest singer on stage.

Ye-jin and Byeon started off on the wrong foot. When Cindy went under the surface, she played with the media and point the arrow at Ye-jin instead of her. Ye-jin was greatly affected. Ye-jin is smiling at Byeon and saying something in the picture.

Seung-chan is the assistant producer in "Music Bank". He's standing with headphones that have a microphone and is staring at one place and one place only. Cindy is looking at Seung-chan with a surprised look on her face. She is also holding a microphone in her hand and looking straight.

credit: HanCinema

• Like 2

@KSH_NoonaFan now i can see the funny images that you posted..Kyaaa!!! He's so cute!! Thanks for sharing sis :D

Today, KBS released PRODUCER NG..I looove it! KSH's laugh hahahaha...

PRODUCER NG <complete version> + Eps. 9 epilogue

PRODUCER NG <Kim Soo Hyun's cut> 

PRODUCER NG < Kim Soo Hyun and IU cut>

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 6

@ilwoo_aein awesome NG's, they made me so happy :w00t:.

All the other sites already gave away spoilers, my curious eyes, cursed thee :tears:... I might as well go watch Ep 9 raw now, no point waiting :lol:. He's like a drug, I suffer withdrawals... bad baby do this to me :crazy:

11357827_1447864975515554_1590442589_n.j

cr: owner. source: kimsanity0216 via Instagram

Kim Soo Hyun Spotted Filming Earlier...

Sexy Baek Sueng ChanCHT7ZGRUEAAFc9i.jpg:largeCHTZZ_wUMAATJmZ.jpg:large

cr: logo and LovelyChun6002 via Twitter

Edited by KSH_NoonaFan
  • Like 4

Top 10 Most Influential People in Korean Entertainment Industry, as Voted by Professionals

O1GQdF.jpg

Korean entertainment industry professionals have chosen the top ten most influential people in the industry.

News outlet Hankook Ilbo took a survey among 101 professionals associated with the entertainment industry for a list of the most influential individuals in the field.

Lee Soo Man, founder and producer of SM Entertainment, was voted as the most influential person in the industry, with a total of 678 points. YG Entertainment‘s Yang Hyun Suk came runner-up, with 672 points. ProducerNa Young Suk, known for his recent variety hits like “Three Meals a Day” and “Gramps Over Flowers,” placed third on the list, with 571 points.

Actor Kim Soo Hyun was the only actor to make the top ten, placing fourth with 286 points, as industry insiders acknowledged his smashing success in China.

In fifth place was long-running variety program “Infinity Challenge” producerKim Tae Ho. In sixth place was Vice President Lee Mi Kyung of conglomerateCJ Group. Kim Woo Taek, president of film production companyNEW (“Miracle in Cell No.7,” “The Attorney”) placed seventh. President Kim Sung Soo of CJ E&M, CJ Group’s entertainment sector, ranked at eighth place.

Yoo Jae Suk was the highest-ranking comedian/TV personality as he placed ninth with 173 points. Screenwriter Park Ji Eun, responsible for dramas like “My Love from the Starsand the latest “Producer” came in at tenth.

The pool of 101 industry insiders consulted included producers, entertainment/production company VP’s, music/film critics, and composers, among others.

qh7mFG.png

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/12/top-10-most-influential-people-in-korean-entertainment-industry-as-voted-by-professionals/

Edited by dramafan888
  • Like 8

A Photo Of IU & Kim Soo Hyun From 4 Years Ago Is Brought Back Into The Spotlight

iu, kim soo hyun

A Photo of singer IU and actor Kim Soo Hyun from four years ago is catching much attention.

IU and Kim Soo Hyun, who are currently appearing in the KBS2 drama "Producer" together as singer Cindy and the new PD Baek Seung Chan respectively- had taken a photo together four years ago.

The two had appeared in KBS2 "Dream High" four years ago. In the picture, they're revealing much younger looks than now, catching much attention.

credit: Kpopstarz

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 2

@KSH_NoonaFan yupp! I'm happy that they release the NG cut. I hope they will release more NG cut :) I'm addicted to Soohyun's cute laugh :D

I just found the 'real' full version of the NG video!

Conclusion: Soohyun is the NG King! :D

• Like 4

Hyun Woo's talk in detail about KSH in Happy Together. So, KSH did some train for Hyun Woo., KSH is a really supportive actor. I think he always helps his co-actor if they need it (he was helping Suzy in DH too). More reason to love him..haha

Lee Hyun Woo turned heads with his confession that Kim Soo Hyun, whom he co-starred with in film 'Secretly, Greatly,' was his role model on a recent episode of 'Happy Together 3.'

Lee Hyun Woo praised Kim Soo Hyun for being naturally able to lead the staff and for his energetic persona. The actor also revealed that he received vocal training through Kim Soo Hyun, saying, "Kim Soo Hyun has a nice voice and his acting performance is good. He said he created that through training and advised that an actor should be well-rounded." 

• Like 5