❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest Alpha-jG

TanyaN said: @Alpha-lG I saw you there and one of them is my is under name Tanya Nguyen, and one more fans, but you see they have alot of likes is 825k that alot..

Guest Alpha-jG

lizzy29 said: Alpha-jG said: TanyaN said: Right now I see some of fanpage on facebook post about voting on they timeline, when I saw that is make me happy, and like you get energy when you have more fans known the voting is exit. =D>

Guest Alpha-jG

FROM THIS:

• CURRENT RANKINGS
  • 1. Kim Soo Hyun 56%
  • 2. Lee Min Ho 37%
  • 3. Jung Yong Hwa 3%
  • TO THIS AFTER 1 HOUR:

CURRENT RANKINGS

• 1. Kim Soo Hyun 57%
  • 2. Lee Min Ho 37%
  • 3. Jung Yong Hwa 3%
  • I LOVE IT!!! 

Guest iamaryn

Thank you for all your hard work! I'm sure Soo Hyun is very happy to have such a dedicated fandom.. 
Some updates from his cfs:
LOTTE DUTY FREE 
Bsusf7nCIAEzOIJ.jpg

Bsus8chCEAAmpAr.jpg

BEYOND:
BsusV7UCYAEM7ik.jpg 
BsusnE2CQAAV8DN.jpg

Guest TanyaN

https://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/stars-who-shine-at-autograph-signing-events-090920890.html
class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Stars Who Shine At Autograph Signing Events[by Seo Hyemin] The place where fans and stars meet is always crowded. We can see fans closely at fan autograph events. Different from performance and other places, fans are crazy about autograph events because they can look eye-to-eye with the stars and even shake hands. 
Thus stars feel more nervous when it comes to fan autograph events. They need to focus on their make-up and outfit because they will be meeting fans up close. 
Stars shine even more at autograph events. Most stars appear with pleasant styling but fans are surprised by flawless skin. Stars at the autograph event have a clean skin with not even a single pore. Let’s take a look at the stars that shined in autograph events. s0y3rb64krivcexu8zcwb07et50lmul6.jpg
Kim Soo Hyun, who shows off his incredible popularity in Korea and throughout Asia, appeared with shouts in a male brand autograph event. Kim Soo Hyun looked more refreshing than he was in ‘You Who Came From he Stars’ and doubled his looks with blue pants.
Kim Soo Hyun’s skin does not need explanation. He has no blemish of any kind that his skin shines even without make-up. Like this, light and simple make-up is the wannabe make-up for stars.

Guest RoslizaH

Done voting for today. I also borrow my hubby's fb so that I can vote multiple times a day.. hope it will helpfull. :x

Guest MaiA1430293719

Oppa looks smoking hot *-*

Bsv6Q1pCEAAMCdk.jpg

I really like when he has his bangs up! !!!!!

Caps of Tencent game

BswAr2ECIAIHPrg.jpg

Bsv_nrfCIAA9YgO.jpg

BswAJ0FCIAAiyIu.jpg