My Love from the star

18.3%

이민호

Min-Ho Lee

상속자들

The Inheritors

12.7%

Guest Alpha-jG

Anyone here would like to update about the Re-Tweet something where Kim Soo Hyun's billboard can be place somewhere in Korea? or China? 

Guest MaiA1430293719

Anyone here would like to update about the Re-Tweet something where Kim Soo Hyun's billboard can be place somewhere in Korea? or China? 

What do u mean? xD

Guest TanyaN

I wonder who is this guy? He's look familiar I think I known him, oh that right is Do Min Joon. shoot5
cr. national farm official web

Guest Alpha-jG

MaiA said:

Guest luohanguo

Haven't watched Korean drama for ten years after MISA until Soo Hyun's Star. But it was his previous characters that have made me love him. The most precious thing is that he opened a door for me to learn more about Korean culture instead of being close minded and biased.

He's young, there are lots of beautiful moments that I expect to see in his future.

Guest TanyaN

http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/92069567210/10-reasons-k-dramas-will-ruin-your-future-love-life

10 REASONS K-DRAMAS WILL RUIN YOUR FUTURE LOVE LIFE

Ever wondered why that person you had been eyeing for weeks just rejected you in a flash? Ever questioned why the love of your life, after years of being together, just threw you away (sorry to the recent singles!)? Well, chances are that you were taking lessons from the wrong teachers, possibly from K-dramas. Here are 10 ways your endless nights of K-drama marathons may contribute to transforming your happy love life into a terrible one:

. You develop an unlimited amount of high expectation for your future husband/wife

An absolute disaster from the start! You continue to hope and dream (and search) for that one perfect other half who is capable of doing anything that those perfect, good looking people in K-dramas can do. Cook, clean, work and love you anywhere, anytime *wink wink*. Who wouldn’t want a partner like that? But the consistent pressure placed upon your real-life significant other will affect them. Say bye-bye to romance *waves*

3. Any good looking man (or woman) may be under suspicion for being a supernatural creature

There is no way a person could simply just be this good-looking…there most certainly must be a catch!

tumblr_inline_n8tmwpRHEJ1qc7ff0.png

My Love From Another Star

tumblr_inline_n8tn4rVed21qc7ff0.jpg

10. You’re under the belief that your life is more special than anyone else’s, which translates to “My life is just like a K-drama romance”

You constantly compare your life to the the lives of people on a screen, and thus convince yourself that your love life is going to become just as cool as a K-drama romance. Pfft, like that’s ever going to happen, right?? Right?…Hey, I’m right, right?

delete  some is not related

Even it was  quite a couple months ago. but i am particularly proud upon hearing host  Adrian say  "Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun again, Topping all list" wahhh..very proud of him. I believe he deserved to get it.

:x :x :x

Guest lea1602

ATTENTION iKstars, YUKARIS, KMOONS and of course...SHIPPERS.

As part of the iKstars Sub-team...we have decided to make a CONGRATULATORY NOTES for our baby in honor of his 7th YEAR DEBUT ANNIVERSARYTo make sure that this project is done successfully...we, of course...need your help. If any of you are interested in sending congratulatory note to baby you're welcomed to do so by sending PM to @norbaizuraabdullah starting 16th July to 20th July. 
We hope to see great responses from all of you. We also hope that with this project baby SooHyun will be happy and realize that his fans are still with him and still cheering him on, no matter what the situations are. 

note: Please spread this info..

So far, we only received less than 10 message... Come on everyone, lets show our love by send a congratulatory note  for Baby Soo.. Thank you :x

Guest jt1023ksh

Latest Dove CF teaser:
abbdf474gw1eigsn8ysfcg20c8096u0y.gif
abbdf474gw1eigsnd1u6pg20c8096x6q.gif
abbdf474gw1eigsntqrlcg20c80967wh.gif

Dove teaser video: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzQyMzMzMTcy.html
cr: as tagged

Guest jt1023ksh

dramafan888 said: @lea1602 I think some of us might have been preoccupied with voting that we forgot about sending the messages, at least I did. Thanks for the reminder.

Aokang

DC