❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest TanyaN

@jt1023ksh, I want to know what she say, she talked about Soo Hyun right? When we see the video is look so different, from where saw the video last time when he's came to china, is look happy, and smile every big in the video, he's really professional when come to acting or cf. I can wait two weeks left.

Guest iamaryn

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"GEM 's first impression of 김수현 Kim Soo Hyun for DOVE CF

First impression of Kim Soo Hyun is he is very tall. He is very kind, in his smile or in his eyes, very kind. 
His acting of course is superb. No words in script so have to use feelings or eye contact.to express which gives a very natural feeling. 
Source: http://stars88jo.tumblr.com/post/92114254048/gem-s-first-impression-of-kim-soo-hyun-for

ATTENTION iKstars, YUKARIS, KMOONS and of course...SHIPPERS.

As part of the iKstars Sub-team...we have decided to make a CONGRATULATORY NOTES for our baby in honor of his 7th YEAR DEBUT ANNIVERSARYTo make sure that this project is done successfully...we, of course...need your help. If any of you are interested in sending congratulatory note to baby you're welcomed to do so by sending PM to @norbaizuraabdullah starting 16th July to 20th July. 
We hope to see great responses from all of you. We also hope that with this project baby SooHyun will be happy and realize that his fans are still with him and still cheering him on, no matter what the situations are. 

note: Please spread this info..

So far, we only received less than 10 messages... Come on everyone, lets show our love by send a congratulatory note  for Baby Soo.. Thank you

Guest jt1023ksh

《來自星星的你》金秀賢的針織衫與全智賢的包包 進行慈善拍賣

44781-248327.jpg

SBS電視劇《來自星星的你》有個特別的企劃,將把金秀賢的針織衫與全智賢的包包進行慈善拍賣。

《來自星星的你》的特別企劃在首爾的東大門設計廣場(DDP)舉行,將於7月20日下午2點開始,把劇中主角金秀賢與全智賢的收藏品,由兩位親自進行拍賣活動。兩位演員於去年12月舉辦的電視劇製作發表會上,就提到希望能幫助一些有困難的人,來進行星星拍賣,兩人各自拿出手提包包與耳環,還有針織衫 來捐贈。

為了這次的拍賣從7月7日到16日,官方網頁上也進行這個慈善義賣的參加申請。截至今日已有300多名申請人,有200名會直接來到拍賣現場參加活動,可能也會限制這個特別企劃的現場參觀人數。

此拍賣請到演出SBS節目《idea how much》的專業拍賣師金民徐,與SBS節目《尋找歡笑的人們》中演出搞笑劇“來自星星的那傢伙”的諧星黃英鎮、洪允華、金建英等人擔任MC主持。當天負責進行拍賣的SBS funE頻道,也將於7月31日晚間11點30分起,播出特別節目《來自星星的你 Memories》公開當天盛況。

製作單位相關人員表示,感謝大家對於這個慈善拍賣活動這麼支持,當天所拍賣的全智賢與金秀賢的收藏品,所得拍賣金額會全數捐給“愛的果實”來幫助有經濟困境的人。

cr: 《韩星网》 (http://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/44781)

--------------

Translation:

A special project from <My Love from the Star> will be held on July 20, 2:00pm in Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP). KSH and JJH will arrive at the center to auction off their collectibles. The two stars mentioned during last December's production press conference that they would like to help others in need. They have donated their sweater, bag as well as earrings for this auction.

From July 7 to 16, the SBS official website allowed applicants to sign up in the charity auction. As of today there are more than 300 applicants, 200 will come to the auction site and directly participate in the activities. Depending on the final numbers, officials may limit the number of visitors to attend.

This auction has invited the SBS program <idea how much> professional auctioneer Kim Min Xu to attend, and asked the SBS program "People looking for laughter" comedy section "the guy from the stars" comedians Huang Yingzhen, Hong Yunhua, Jin Jianying, to be the MC of the event. SBS funE channel will be responsible for filming the auction. This special broadcast program "My Love from the Stars' Memories" will be aired at 23:30 on July 31.

Production unit personnel would like to thank everyone for the support of this charity auction. All the auction proceeds from KSH and JJH collectibles will be donated to "love fruit" to help people who have financial difficulties.

Guest jt1023ksh

From @stars88jo's tumblr blog:

tumblr_n8wy6uGCSq1tyc8iso1_500.jpg

tumblr_n8wy6uGCSq1tyc8iso2_500.jpg

Samsonite Red Thailand Facebook update 140718:

Samsonite brings you to meet Kim Soo Hyun in Korea on Sept 3. Purchase of Samsonite Red series products from 18 July to 17 August 2014 and win tickets.

One winner for two tickets.

Winner will be announce on 18 August.

cr: stars88jo@tumblr

Guest nesqie

KIM SOO HYUN

7th DEBUT ANNIVERSARY

COUNTDOWN

To co-incide with Soo Hyun's 7th year debut on 24 July, iKstars will be doing a countdown starting Sunday 20 July @ 2.30pm (KST)

This is our little gesture to commemorate his special day. Show your love and support by coming here and celebrate this occasion with us.

Each day there will be a chosen theme and we ask everyone to join in with us by posting anything about the theme on that day.

We have some special projects to share with everyone so remember to mark each day from 20 - 24 July. 

Keep an eye out for more theme info and get your posts ready!!  

iKstars    

005BWJSdjw1ei98bh9akbj30ku0dwwh7.jpg

Anneonghaesayo my ikstars sisters! It's been so long but I can still feel the love of everybody to our dear baby! Any idea on what should I do when I get to Seoul? In 10 hours time I will be stepping in his Kingdom...now I'm wondering if this KSH fever I'm having will get worsen when I get there...ottokei?

Guest nesqie

Attention iKstars!!!
This is it! The time has come! SDA and MNET are waiting for our votes! Let's show them that we only voting for real votes and not some random polls. Let's show them baby's power. Let's join hands and give baby his next awards and show all doubters that baby is the REAL DEAL! He's a legend in the making and we as his fans will make sure he reaches his peak and stay there for a very long time! Below are the links for those who still haven't voted. We can vote once a day! We can do it. We did it before and we certainly can do it again.

SIDA ( vote both SOOMPI and NATE!!! )
Through soompi:
http://www.soompi.com/seoul-international-drama-awards-2014-vote/

Through NATE:
http://comm.news.nate.com/2014drama
How to vote:
http://stars88jo.tumblr.com/post/91720550288/seoul-international-drama-awards-for-nate-web

MNET:
http://mwave.interest.me/mcd/10thAnnivBestMomentsVote?mcdMenuId=menu11_3&voteTypeAll=SS&nbsp

Let's do this guys...let's create another history!!!! iKstars fighting!!!!

Guest jt1023ksh

Emily RolloA said: Anneonghaesayo my ikstars sisters! It's been so long but I can still feel the love of everybody to our dear baby! Any idea on what should I do when I get to Seoul? In 10 hours time I will be stepping in his Kingdom...now I'm wondering if this KSH fever I'm having will get worsen when I get there...ottokei?

You're just going to get crazier!

"My Love from the Star" exhibit and other filming spots, all his endorsed products, Hana bank museum, etc. You'll go crazy. I hope you have enough time to visit them. See lots, buy lots, eat lots, take TONSSSSSSSSSSS of pics to share with iKstars ok? ;)

So jelly, but what can I do... :(

btw, I pm'ed you. Check your inbox.

Wahhh...so jellyyyy... I hope I'm there with you...

:(:(:(

Guest TanyaN

Read some posts in the shipper thread is like a bees over there, is make my heart beat so fast one more day I can see him, this time no more Secret event.