❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Mega MGC Coffee is now on board to support the production of Queen of Tears

In the drama 'Queen of Tears,' MegaMGC Coffee makes its mark as the coffee brand Hyunwoo (Kim Soo-hyun) savors daily. We aim to leverage coffee, symbolizing the ups and downs of office life, to resonate with viewers. As a coffee brand embedded in the daily routines of office workers, it'll evoke a range of emotions. In the third episode, Baek Hyun-woo and his colleague Kim Yang-gi share a moment over Mega MGC Coffee Ice Americano, the elixir of office life, drawing attention. Stay tuned as the cafe with its diverse menu naturally integrates into future episodes.

http://kpenews.com/View.aspx?No=3164892

GI8K0o1WEAAaBIw?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1

[INFO]  Queen Of Tears will be having a live commentary on episodes 1-4 with actors Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Ji Won, Park Sung Hoon, Kwak Dong Yeon, and Lee Joo Been on Wednesday, March 20 at 12 pm KST via Naver TV and Naver NOW

GJApZasbkAA2g43?format=jpg&name=medium

Salon Drip 2 with actors Kim Soo Hyun, Kim J iWon and Park Sung Hoon today, at 6 pm TEO YouTube

GJAqwxjbQAAeRDJ?format=jpg&name=medium

GJAq759aEAAF5_T?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 2

*** Netflix recently shared behind-the-scenes featuring the filming of this now iconic scene in EP1. It revealed that Kim Soo Hyun had 100% improvised this! He’s a great actor! Kim Soo Hyun is really CUTE when he cries. In the scene, Hyun Woo’s drunk but cute rant went viral on social media. Some also pointed out how it’s a subtle nod to Kim Ji Won’s Fight for My Way role as her character had said, “I was born pretty.” Hyun Woo referenced this by saying, “I was born like this.”   :Megalol:   :kaching1:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4nOgrUA8AL/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=6d6c0eb9-7666-4b79-a884-e7562bf8be20

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4ZR3FmI5wG/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=c5912124-00de-40a8-8e37-72ca5eb824ca

*** Writer Park Ji Eun has another hit on her hands with Queen Of Tears.  She does write what the audience appreciates in general, backed by big stars. Kim Ji Won as Hong Hae In gives the character depth and emotion with her good acting. And..... well, Kim Soo Hyun is Kim Soo Hyun to me. He has always been emoting very fine. I’m always just amused as to how he gets really off-beat female leads all the time.   :heart1:

5 hours ago, willenette said:

*** Writer Park Ji Eun has another hit on her hands with Queen Of Tears.  She does write what the audience appreciates in general, backed by big stars. Kim Ji Won as Hong Hae In gives the character depth and emotion with her good acting. And..... well, Kim Soo Hyun is Kim Soo Hyun to me. He has always been emoting very fine. I’m always just amused as to how he gets really off-beat female leads all the time.   :heart1:

Maybe it's me but KJW's character reminded me to SYJ in IOTNBO, a bit similar

GJA4Mx4bIAEmXXq?format=jpg&name=large

GJA4MzNaAAAqn_d?format=jpg&name=large

• Wiggle 1

Kim Soo-hyun-Kim Ji-won's 'Queen of Tears' attracts viewers and becomes a hot topic... Global syndrome starts

tvN's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Queen of Tears' shows signs of becoming a global syndrome

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000654403

GJEvUkObAAA-Mbj?format=jpg&name=medium

[INFO] This week’s Netflix’s Top 10 Global TV, non-English

3 - Queen of Tears with 3.4 million views 

GJEe8J8akAAP6DW?format=jpg&name=medium

Top 10 in TV in 28 countries on Netflix
No 1 in 9 countries

GJEgK33aMAAWPN_?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Magician said:

Hanam Pig restaurant appears in the tvN's drama Queen Of Tears with the chaebol's son-in-law Baek Hyunwoo enjoying a pork belly mukbang

GJCfcSYasAACYco?format=jpg&name=large

@Magician  Hanam Pig House tasty grilled pork belly is the bestseller of this resto. I don't eat pork but, when I was in Seoul last year again in one of my trips, I had to try their pork once again because it's delicious. No reservation needed. Lots of locals were there. We went there for dinner. Yummy to eat with a few dips to choose from. Many people go there for the pork. You have to go at off peak hours to minimize waiting time. This place is packed, usually the queue is very long. Quality was spot on and the service is good. We ordered (2) servings of pork belly and  a kimchi fried rice and nice side dishes. It's just that only few side dishes. We got the big combo-taster plate. It was a good experience. Price was much cheaper than expected for the quality. It's the real deal, good value for money. It's a great place. Staff will do the grilling for you however you will smell some BBQ smoke since food is cooked at the table. I went there 2x already. I went there at first based upon the tour guide’s recommendation. Last year was my 2nd time. Staff are friendly. They are able to converse in English and Chinese. If you are a pork lover, this is the BBQ place to be. Menu card is in English. We had a great meal. It's a chain of resto and we went to the branch at Samseong 1-dong. :blush:

*** Watching "Queen of Tears" is like reading a brilliantly paced novel where the story is good but, the way it's being told is even better. I hope Kim Soo Hyun will win an award for this drama. He had Daesang, already. Too bad tvN doesn't have an acting awards. The drama hits all the right spots, just so good. Love it! This drama should be rated as a masterpiece, a genius storytelling. I can't wait for the next EP. The script is just WOW! I hope it keeps it up! The story, acting and development of characters is extraordinary! It's giving everything! The writer is well aware of his strengths. NICE work!   :kisslevel:

• Like 1

Absolutely! "Queen of Tears" seems to be receiving well-deserved acclaim for its masterful storytelling and exceptional performances, particularly from Kim Soo Hyun. The way the drama unfolds its narrative and develops its characters is evidently exceptional, leaving viewers eagerly awaiting each new episode. It's a testament to the talent of the writer and the entire production team that the drama has been so engaging and

. With its blend of compelling storytelling and remarkable acting, it's no wonder that "Queen of Tears" is being hailed as a masterpiece. Can't wait to see how the rest of the series unfolds!

*** I'm addicted to this drama. I'm starting to hold my breath less and just trying to enjoy the ride. It made me laugh, giggle and scared and it even made me teary-eyed - wahhh. This drama is so good at keeping things light despite the ticking bomb! It's really good at balancing things well. This writer always writes the most addictive dramas. I can't wait to watch this drama step by step seeing everything unfold. The PDs of the drama are doing such a brilliant job with the cinematography, too - every shot is freakin' so beautiful - And Kim Soo Hyun is so brilliant here.   :heart2beat:

• Like 1

*** The latest episode of  "Queen of Tears" left international viewers let down due to a PPL, an appearance of Starbucks cup. Viewers noticed a scene where Hyun Woo is seen sipping from a Starbucks cup. The appearance of Starbucks immediately raised eyebrows due to the ongoing global boycott against the coffee chain amid the Israel – Palestine conflict. However, it’s worth noting that the scenes in question were likely filmed before the boycott gained action.   :heart3:

'Queen of Tears' Kim Soo-hyun joins hands with director of 'Secret Forest 2'

Kim Soohyun reportedly to lead Disney+ new series 'Knock Off' 

According to OSEN on the 21st, Kim Soohyun recently received the script for Disney+ new series 'Knock Off' and is positively considering it

'Knock Off' is a Disney+ original series, a black comedy genre, and directed by Park Hyun-seok, director of season 2 of tvN's 'Secret Forest'

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0005040211

GJKEzVrbgAAYPoM?format=jpg&name=900x900