❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

6 minutes ago, Magician said:

He speak English in 'Will It Snow For Christmas'

@Magician  Ohhh.............I've watched this drama but, why haven't noticed it, huh?  Thanks for the info -

:hypehype:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** "Queen of Tears" has achieved a new record as it has surpassed "Crash Landing on You" in the ratings game! This ongoing drama was able to beat the drama making "Queen of Tears" one of the highest-rated dramas in tvN's history. I hope the series is expected to break new records in the upcoming weeks.   :heart1:

*** tvN recently unveiled some behind-the-scenes cuts from the episodes 5 & 6. I noticed that there was a scene that was filmed but wasn't shown during those EPs. I wonder why..... It’s the scene where Hyun Woo (Kim Soo Hyun) asks to sleep together with Hae In (Kim Ji Won) after not sharing a bed for two years. Instead, they simply sit close and chat, acted like a new couple. Then, Hae In falls asleep first, while Hyun Woo quietly watches his sleeping wife and gently holds her hand and that was it. Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won actually filmed a more intimate gesture: Hyun Woo’s back hug for Hae In as they both head towards the bed. But, those scenes after this were deleted. I wonder why the director decided to cut it.   :headbang:  :Megalol:

queen-of-tears-11-032624.webp

queen-of-tears-1-032624.webp

• Like 2

soohyun_k216 has reached 15.4 Million followers

GJpMaGoacAA5Qft?format=jpg&name=900x900

HOMEPLUS x Kim Soohyun

Promotional ads for the Grand Opening Homeplus Mega Food Market at Hwaseong Dongtan branch

GJoUGoPbwAAa5Z8?format=jpg&name=900x900

GJoUJiQaoAAuQVz?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 2

#Repost @dispatch_style

Star : KimSoohyun 

BRAND: #Barrie (@barrie) 

PRODUCT: Cashmere  denim jacket / 5,250,000 KRW

Kim Soohyun (wearing regular fit)

GJp3Q6uW4AAD_vW?format=jpg&name=large

GJp3RA_XkAAZOx1?format=jpg&name=large

GJp3RBCWYAI1Eyy?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Magician said:

Because of her, I saw a lot of people saying that Kim Soo-hyun is a pedophile, and that he likes crazy people.

I saw this on the internet..

"The Age of Consent in South Korea is 20 years old. The age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity."

....I didn't understand at first coz I just now found out that 20 is the age of consent in south korea... Coz where i'm from it's 18 so I was wondering why could soohyun be called pedophile... Coz if they were a couple perhaps 3yrs ago... She would be 18 then coz she's 21 now... And having relations with an 18 could put him in the pedophile classification....  But I would hope that he is not that type of guy... He mentioned in one interview that he would just go home and then go bowling then repeat and now he does the same for golfing.. he even said he had callouses bec of that.. so I would think that he's not that kind of guy..

:surprisedwut:

• Like 1

Kim Soo-hyun syndrome is happening again?

Back in 2013, after starring in SBS ‘My Love from the Star’ he received an explosive love causing the ‘Do Manager Syndrome’. He became a representative star of the Korean Wave and achieved great popularity not only in Korea but throughout Asia, particularly in China. With flawless acting and visuals he kept winning every project he worked on.

He’s currently appearing in new tvN weekend drama 'Queen of Tears' and receiving an unusual popularity, recording a whopping 13% viewership rating in just 4 episodes.

Kim Soo-hyun’s golden age has truly begun again. In the drunken scene in episode 1, he showed off his cuteness beyond the limit, and even the adlib that paid homage to his current co-star Kim Ji-won garnered a lot of attention. The same goes for the gift delivery scene where he imitates Suzy’s flirting smile. His character is the sweetest and cutest person ever in every episode.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0005045355

GIjathBboAAKGWw?format=jpg&name=medium

GJuish8bAAAfuPW?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 2

Hot topic - Theqoo  'Queen of Tears' Kim Soohyun and Kim Jiwon Netflix Pictorial

The post made it the HOT category with 24k+ views and 170+ comments so far.

GJrDTeGbQAAdmIx?format=jpg&name=4096x409

From his Philippines FC

We'd like to extend our heartfelt congratulations to Kim Soohyun for the early success of 'Queen of Tears'! Baek Hyunwoo is being adored by fans worldwide, a testament to his talent and charm. Our Fan Club has taken the opportunity to express our admiration by sending a beautiful basket of flowers, delivered yesterday to the Gold Medalist

GJuDqEkaUAAi2GH?format=jpg&name=small

GJuFaZ5bsAAm3S4?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 1

[ARTICLE] Jung Dukhyun’s Persona: Returned as the 'Queen of Tears',  My Love from the Star Defense Daily - March 28, 2024 Thursday

“The face of a boy, the voice of a man, and the gaze of a lover.”

The coexistence of two distinct images: Do Minjun, who expressed inner depth despite his youthful appearance, and the unique duality of Baek Hyunwoo, a fresh country youth, and a sophisticated urban man, both uniquely portrayed by Kim Soohyun, showcases the power of the 'gap difference.'

https://pdf.dema.mil.kr/pdf/pdfData/2024/20240328/B202403282101.pdf

GJwKgBhbUAAS3UI?format=jpg&name=large

GJwKgBlbsAAUEWs?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

On 3/27/2024 at 9:03 AM, Magician said:

NETFLIX releases photos of Queen Of Tears main leads Kim Soohyun and Kim Jiwon

@Magician  Kim Soo Hyun is posing with confidence. He looked cool and chic. I love this KimKim couple shoot. Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won look good together. She's pretty. I very much love this one -   :blush:

kim-ji-won-kim-soo-hyun.jpg?w=820

• Like 2

*** The 'Queens Group Department Store' is actually a department store run by a conglomerate in real life. The department store is called 'The Hyundai Seoul' and as you can tell by the name, is run by the Hyundai Group. It's located in Yeouido, Seoul.  In the drama, this is where Hong HaeIn and Baek HyunWoo work as the president and head of the law team respectively.   :kitty:

On 3/27/2024 at 11:44 PM, mktgkat said:

I saw this on the internet..

"The Age of Consent in South Korea is 20 years old. The age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity."

....I didn't understand at first coz I just now found out that 20 is the age of consent in south korea... Coz where i'm from it's 18 so I was wondering why could soohyun be called pedophile... Coz if they were a couple perhaps 3yrs ago... She would be 18 then coz she's 21 now... And having relations with an 18 could put him in the pedophile classification....  But I would hope that he is not that type of guy... He mentioned in one interview that he would just go home and then go bowling then repeat and now he does the same for golfing.. he even said he had callouses bec of that.. so I would think that he's not that kind of guy..

:surprisedwut:

@mktgkat  it is 20-years old. I found this out some years ago when I was watching a particular K-drama then. If there ever was an attention seeking person then Kim Sae Ron would appear to fit that definition. Some days ago she first issued a statement that she was preparing her statement and now has issued that she won't be commenting any further. Hahaha - There's nothing good for her that could explain why she did it. I'm glad there's closure on this very random & useless story. It's a joke that's not really funny. It's clear that she's not adjusting well to her life at the moment. What a pointless string of nonsense from her. I'm happy that the drama & Kim Soo Hyun are not affected. Looking forward to "Queen of Tears" new EPs.   :Twerkdatbutt:

• Insightful 1

Top 10 Hottest Korean Actors And Must-Watch K-Dramas Dominating Discussions In The 3rd Week Of March 2024 (Good Data Corporation)

Here is the full ranking of the Hottest Korean Dramas for the 3rd week of March:

1. "Queen of Tears"

2. "Pyramid Game"

3. "Wonderful World" 

4. "Wedding Impossible"

5. "Chicken Nugget"

6. "Flex X Cop" 

7. "Nothing Uncovered" 

8. "Beauty and Mr. Romantic"

9. "Hide"

10. "The Third Marriage" 

good-data-top-10-dramas-mar-week-3-2024_

Here is the full ranking of the Hottest Korean Actors for the 3rd week of March:

1. Kim JiWon  - "Queen of Tears"

2. Kim SooHyun - "Queen of Tears"

3. ASTRO's Cha EunWoo - "Wonderful World"

4. Jun JongSeo - "Wedding Impossible"

5. Moon SangMin - "Wedding Impossible" 

6. Ahn BoHyun - "Flex X Cop" 

7. Jang DaA - "Pyramid Game"

8. Kim NamJoo - "Wonderful World"

9. Kim HaNeul - "Nothing Uncovered"

10. WJSN's BoNa - "Pyramid Game" 

good-data-top-10-dramas-mar-week-3-2024_

*** On March 26, the YouTube channel 'tvN drama' posted BTS footage of the fifth and sixth episodes of 'Queen of Tears'.  Here, Kim Soo Hyun's tiny mishap on the set made Kim Ji Won LOL. The video showed the actors practicing a scene in which 'Baek Hyun-woo' confronts a situation where his older sister, 'Baek Mi-seon' (actress Jang Yoon Ju), offers 'Hong Hae-in' money with the condition of leaving him. The video also showed Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won practicing a scene where 'Hong Hae-in' delivered a lengthy speech to 'Baek Hyun-woo' while waiting for their instant cup noodles to cook. While Kim Soo Hyun was to pour water into the cup noodles, something went wrong; he blurted out, "I'm sorry!" "He poured water with the lid on (the cup noodles)!", Kim Ji Won exclaimed, bursting into laughter. She could not help but laugh even more when Kim Soo Hyun's attempts to hand her one of the cup noodles with chopsticks on its lid kept failing.   :Megalol:  :ohboy2:

201912208_700.webp

201912209_700.webp

201912210_700.webp

source : SBS Star

• Like 1

“Queen of Tears”  starring actors Kim Soo-hyun and Kim Ji-won, has joined the ‘Global Hit K-drama’ ranking

According to the global OTT content ranking service FlixPatrol, “Queen of Tears” has been in the top 10 list in 68 countries around the world and it also ranked 1st in several Asian countries. Particularly, it has maintained its popularity by topping Netflix Japan’s weekly rankings for two consecutive weeks.

Major overseas media are also shedding light on the “Queen of Tears craze”. A Japanese entertainment media outlet, reported on the 23rd, “Queen of Tears Kim Soo-hyun & Kim Ji-won’ love, driving the 5th Hallyu craze,” signaling that drama is a hot topic in the region.

‘Queen of Tears’ becomes a global hit ‘K-drama’… Top 10 in 68 countries including the US and Japan

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/421/0007444969

GJzxXWXbwAAU36h?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 1

Queen of Tears' Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won, Cha Eun Woo, and more; most popular Korean actors in March

From Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won's significant portrayal in Queen of Tears to Cha Eun Woo's charm in Wonderful World, these actors dominated K-drama screens in March.

73041770_copy-of-cms-lead-image_202403.j

In the dynamic realm of Korean entertainment, the month of March witnessed the rise of several esteemed actors, captivating audiences with their compelling performances and magnetic presence on screen. Topping the charts are Kim Ji Won and Kim Soo Hyun, stars of the hit drama Queen of Tears, captivating viewers with their riveting portrayals.

Following closely behind is Cha Eun Woo from Wonderful World, adding to his growing acclaim as a versatile actor.

Meanwhile, Wedding Impossible actors Jeon Jong Seo and Moon Sang Min captivated audiences with their stellar performances. Ahn Bo Hyun from Flex X Cops and Jang Da Ah from Pyramid Game also garnered significant attention with their standout roles. Rounding off the list are Kim Nam Joo, Kim Ha Neul, and Kim Ji Yeon, each leaving a lasting impression with their respective projects.

2. Kim Soo Hyun

Known for his versatility and charm, Kim Soo Hyun continues to captivate audiences as Baek Hyun Woo in Queen of Tears. With his impeccable acting skills and undeniable charisma, he effortlessly embodies his characters, leaving a lasting impression on viewers.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/queen-of-tears-kim-soo-hyun-and-kim-ji-won-cha-eun-woo-and-more-most-popular-korean-actors-in-march-1290385

• Like 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

If there ever was an attention seeking person then Kim Sae Ron would appear to fit that definition

Yeah, some attention seeking people don't really mind if the attention they get is a negative one. Maybe to them at least many people are talking about her. Her name is still known to many. :pensive:

*** Until now, I'm curious on what EP will Song Joong Ki will appear in "Queen of Tears".  His role has yet to be announced. I guess that Song Joong-Ki will be Kim Ji-Won’s ex-boyfriend in ‘Queen of Tears’. Apart from his connection with Kim Ji-Won, Song Joong-Ki has also worked with Kim Soo-Hyun earlier. They worked together in the drama Will It Snow for Christmas?   :heart2beat:

• Like 1