❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

24332190_1999659916945348_28290188209899

The elite eagle agent is not very interesting part of the training. It's just a tough exercise.

From eagle education completion ceremony to dormitory facility and the part where you can see the atmosphere of the unit.

Full article : http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=kimsoohyun&no=667126&page=1

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=kimsoohyun&no=667133&page=1

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=kimsoohyun&no=667134&page=1

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, yanki said:

I wonder where is he going to work after he finished his training?

You mean the training in DMZ right? because he went straight to DMZ after the basic training.  Since he's a rookie, probably he will be assigned to tasks right after the Eagle Search training, but I think they will not put him right away at GP, too risky for a newbie what with the rising tension these days.

I'm waiting for the Eagle Search Training to finish because i'm hoping the DMZ Recon team admin will put the photos of the new members on their FB page:tongue: 10 more days, if there is no more training we don't know *finger crossed*

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

You mean the training in DMZ right? because he went straight to DMZ after the basic training.  Since he's a rookie, probably he will be assigned to tasks right after the Eagle Search training, but I think they will not put him right away at GP, too risky for a newbie what with the rising tension these days.

I'm waiting for the Eagle Search Training to finish because i'm hoping the DMZ Recon team admin will put the photos of the new members on their FB page:tongue: 10 more days, if there is no more training we don't know *finger crossed*

Thanks! Me too. I hope nothing bad will happen.

Although it really makes me admire him more, since some men would rather wish to stay in a much easier position but he didn't.

I really wish we could see more of what he's doing hehe.

• Like 7

NEWS [2017.12.07]

Global K Star Ranking

Kim Soo Hyun won the weekly ranking in China's largest portal site Baidu and China's largest SNS, Wei Bo.

News Inside announces [Global K Star Ranking], a global Hallyu star. This ranking refers to Baidu and SNS Wei Bo 'Star power chart' of China 's largest portal site from November 27 to December 3.

Baidu male popularity ranking TOP5 :

1. KIM SOO HYUN

2. RAIN

3. Kim Jong Kook

4. Park Si Hoo

5. Hwang Chi Yeol

Kim Soo Hyun took the top spot in Baidu's male star ranking. Kim Soo Hyun was ranked No. 1 in Baidu's popularity ranking last week and showed popularity without cooling down.

Jung Ji-hoon (Rain) was named after the second place. Rain also ranks second after last week and is scrambling to catch up with Kim Soo Hyun.

Kim Jong Kook took third place. Kim Jong Kook, who has gained much popularity as SBS 'Running Man', proved his popularity again after last week's 3rd place.

Park Si Hoo, who is currently active in the KBS 2TV weekend drama 'My Golden Life', ranks fourth. One stair climbed from last week and boasted as high as the drama.

In the 5th place, the Korean Wave star was in the spotlight. Hwang Chi Yeol still shows its popularity in China, and it got off to sixth place last week and named it TOP5.

KIM SOO HYUN

Kim Soo Hyun - from excellent trainee to movie 'Real' Japan

Kim Soo Hyun joined the army on October 23 and is currently in military service. His agency KE said that Kim Soo Hyun recently completed his basic military training for five weeks and was deployed to the 1st Division Search Corps. KE also said that Kim Soo Hyun was awarded as an excellent trainee at the recruitment school of Paju City. Also, the movie 'Real', which was the last film before Kim Soo Hyun's army, was confirmed to be released in Japan. It is noteworthy whether the film "Real," which is scheduled to open on April 14 next year, will surely attract Japanese audiences.

Source :

http://www.newsinside.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=480518

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

13 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

NEWS [2017.12.07]

Global K Star Ranking

Kim Soo Hyun won the weekly ranking in China's largest portal site Baidu and China's largest SNS, Wei Bo.

This is a surprise considering the only news he made was about him finishing the basic training :) I'm so happy that his fans in China still support and love him.

No news from him..i wonder how i will survive for the next 20 months. It will be sooo empty..I think i have watched all his videos on youtube by now, even the ones with no sub lol! I wish he'll be generous to us and pop up on his friends' sns once in a while when he has day-off

• Like 4