❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest jt1023ksh

Yesterday, our boy Kim Soo-hyun gave each of his colleagues in Keyeast a Mont Blanc pen with individual names etched on top as a gift. He's such a heart-warming boy! His colleagues are so lucky to be able to work with him! 
7402d047jw1enfth9ppuxj20k00k00u2.jpg
7402d047jw1enfthai7a0j20k00k0400.jpg
7402d047jw1enfthc6tqhj20k00k0407.jpg
cr: various picture owners forwarded by 星晴小步 (weibo)

Don't forget he also gave his crew members down jackets during Stars filming, treated his team to Korean beef dinner during Secretly Greatly filming, 150 orders of pizzas during MoonSun filming, giving other teammates his hand/body warmers during harsh winter's outdoor filming, etc etc. He's incredibly kind and generous to everyone around him. Oh God, how could we not love him?! :x :x :x

Ziozia launched the dandy styled Kim Soo Hyun "Herringbone coat"
translated by Pechumori - iKstars subteam

10801943_401997646616522_425518561268551

Ziozia announced the launch of the herringbone coat.

On Dec. 19, the men's fashion brand, Ziozia announced the launching of the dandy styled "Kim Soo Hyun Herringbone coat."

Through the pictorial published last month, Kim Soo Hyun disclosed a strong impression, as the color blue is applied to a gray background. The calm colors and polished design makes it a practical item that can be worn by a stylish person for various year end meetings.

In particular, the oversized coat has emerged as a trend recently because it falls naturally on the shoulder line and for its comfortable fit. It is spacious enough to allow the user to wear a variety of layers of inner wear such as cardigans, knits, shirts, etc. In addition, the color scheme of its collar points to the direction of a soft winter man.

The oversized Ziozia Kim Soo Hyun Herringbone coat is capable of solving the difficulties of wearing layers of inner wear during the cold winter and fighting the cold winter in style.

On the other hand, Ziozia, which has been operating in China, has reaped a huge returns due to popularity of Kim soo Hyun from the hit drama, "You who came from the Stars".

credit: wstarnews
Kim Soo Hyun International Fanclub

2014 SBS AWARD FESTIVAL
Hi guys...I brought in a new development in the SBS Awards Festival. It seems that SBS once again make a change in the voting system. I'm not even sure how true this is myself. It's so confusing now!!! I heard that SBS did this sort of thing all the time!!! So for now... we can vote for both popularity and couple award.But...we are only allowed to vote one time perID for couple award AND one time perday for popularity award. Guys...we must make sure that POPULARITY and COUPLE AWARDS ARE OURS!!! All in all...I think it's better this way right, compared to the previous rules. So, don't waste your time! If you already have an account...please start to vote for baby.  We can't waste our vote for even a day. We can do this... I believe that we can!!!
Fighting iKstars, Yukaris, kmoon and of course shippers.

Vote here:
http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/programEvent.do?pgm_id=22000005903&pgm_build_id=7103&pgm_mnu_id=27304

How to register:
http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/322411/kim-soo-hyun-%EA%B9%80%EC%88%98%ED%98%84/p1507

NOTE:
SBS makes changes so many times now. Whether they are changing again or not...I'm not so sure now. Whatever it is...please keep on voting guys...we want baby to win both!!! So please spread the link guys...we don't have much time this time.

If there are any more changes...I'll fill you guys in.

Fantastic set for sbs award festival!!! A day for for baby and You Who Come From The Stars!!! SBS better let STARS sweep clean all the awards with all the promotion that they are doing or I'll be really pissed! Give STARS and everyone in it their prizes. They deserve them and nobody can deny it. You hear me SBS???
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
cr: @SOKSAJUNG via weibo

Hello ladies... 
Ahm.. Can you please help me.. It's been days that I have been trying to vote in the SBS Awards. But, I really can't enter because it always shows this one:

ZFJRlzQ.jpg
I can't understand what the pop-up said.. :( Still, I can't vote.. :( What shall I do?