❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

I dont think he will choose another rom com though. But maybe bcs of role. He might choose. Aside from the acting skill. They need an actor who is popular in both country too. Im sure production team want to take him in the first place. There was a rumour that female lead is han hyo joo.

I think he will announce his next project in this month.

Hi everyone.. I've been reading this page for almost one year but I only found my courage to post something today.. Yay.. All this time, I felt happy to read all the posts here. But, these few days, I was quite disappointed and a bit worried because this page seems getting slower in updating KSHs news.  It was not active as before.. I am a bit worried if people are getting forgetting him since he doesnt has new project. So I hope this page keeps stronger and people will not forget about him even though he still hasnt new project. Lets support him and show our love for him... HWAITING.. iKstars Jjang!! :)

Hi @DaniaQ, :) Welcome, I am a bit new here too. :)
 Here's an article from viki. I think it is the result of a poll they conducted last month.

Your Favorite 12 Stars With the Most Kissable Lips!

Posted by Haley Hwang at Saturday, August 30, 2014Kissing is on the minds of many drama fans lately! A “Showbiz Korea” news clip that aired this week highlighted “Unique Kisses From Dramas & Music Videos.” See the great news clip below that highlights the most memorable kissing scenes from “Secret Garden,” “King of High School,” “It’s Okay, That’s Love,” “My Love From the Star” and “Love Rain.”

And keep reading to find out which top stars you think have the most kissable lips!

Last month, we asked you to let us know which stars you thought have the most kissable lips. And you didn’t hold back in letting us know your favorites. We couldn’t include every name that was given to us, but we tried to include the top 12 stars that you felt have the most kissable lips. See if you agree with other Viki fans!

Kim Soo Hyun
Ever since “My Love From the Star” made this young actor into a major star, you can’t get enough of Kim Soo Hyun and his chiseled good looks. Don’t miss his sweet, juicy lips in “Dream High” and “The Moon Embracing the Sun” also!

Kim+Soo+Hyun+lips.png* I did not include the other content. But here's the link. http://blog.viki.com/2014/08/your-favorite-12-stars-with-most.html

Guest jessica768

DaniaQ said:
Hi everyone.. I've been reading this page for almost one year but I only found my courage to post something today.. Yay.. All this time, I felt happy to read all the posts here. But, these few days, I was quite disappointed and a bit worried because this page seems getting slower in updating KSHs news.  It was not active as before.. I am a bit worried if people are getting forgetting him since he doesnt has new project. So I hope this page keeps stronger and people will not forget about him even though he still hasnt new project. Lets support him and show our love for him... HWAITING.. iKstars Jjang!! :)

Guest iamaryn

pechumori said: clairec said:
Does anyone watching out the new "Kill me, Heal me" casting news? Feel it might be his next project, but can't find many news announced. If anyone knows korean or anything...?
If launching in Jan, then should have cast set as late as Oct? 

This Kill me heal me drama, has there been any news or article stating that he's been offered the script? The only thing I've read so far about it is from that blog that was linked here some time ago and it was about 'netizens' being the ones suggesting KSH for the role. The one where he was among the people offered the script was the doctor role for the upcoming pre-produced SBS drama from the writer of the Heirs. Or am I missing something?

I do think he has chosen his next project but for some reason is not announcing it yet. I hope we hear something this month or next month at least. I was hoping he would do another movie before a drama so he sticks with the pattern he started in 2011. Dream High-Thieves, TMETS-SG, MFTS-?????   In as much as it's good to see him every week in a drama, it would be good for him to film more movies. There are some really good Korean movie directors that I hope he would have a chance to work with.

dramafan888 said: This Kill me heal me drama, has there been any news or article stating that he's been offered the script? The only thing I've read so far about it is from that blog that was linked here some time ago and it was about 'netizens' being the ones suggesting KSH for the role. The one where he was among the people offered the script was the doctor role for the upcoming pre-produced SBS drama from the writer of the Heirs. Or am I missing something?