❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Happy birthday to oppa Kim Soo Hyun.. May god bless you. Saranghamida.. I love your honest smile.. Please keep healthy and make one more drama this year...
tumblr_n9dfgnw7Xx1ti7923o1_1280.jpg

itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(50, 50, 50);"[DISPATCH] Kim Soo Hyun's Wax Sculpture Is Being Produced At Madame TussaudsStarted by Gigi GorgeousFeb 12 2015 09:02 AMkim soo hyun 

Legend

photo-thumb-27713.jpg?_r=1423651059♥LOVED♥2-8-2015-loved-139.jpg2,475 posts1,669,948 wonshop_item_img-949.png shop_item_img-819.png

Posted 12 February 2015 - 09:02 AM (Edited by Gigi Gorgeous, 12 February 2015 - 09:06 AM.)ksh1.jpg

ksh2.jpg

ksh3.jpg

ksh4.jpg

Article: "A handsome man's reincarnation"... Kim Soo Hyun's wax sculpture in production

Source: Dispatch via Naver

1. [+1, 628, -62] I thought that one was a wax sculpture. Goosebumps;

2. [+819, -70] Congrats. Looking forward to your next work

3. [+741, -112] He's really handsome...

4. [+148, -12] I wanna have it and put in my house...(wicked smile)

5. [+144, -17] He has a good personality, handsome and acts well.. So likeable I hope to see him in another drama

6. [+141, -17] He must really be a world star now. So proud of him

7. [+136, -15] His face is really small...

8. [+125, -13] I wanna have that sculpture..
Credit: Onehallyu

Hi ikstars, I just drop by to wish Kim Soo Hyun. *Please do not kick me out while seeing my siggy. Haha. Just joking*HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR ONE AND ONLY KIM SOO HYUNimage53soohyun1289.jpgThank you for being born KIM SOO HYUN! I wish more wonderful years to you, more success and more happy life to you.You are really the best Korean actor ever! Although, I'm just a shippers in which I can not promise my love for you last forever like your fans but as for now just remember there is one girl in this planet that love you and that person unconditionally! Lol.Hope your project to come will be more successful as ever!I'm behind your back oppa!!!Fighting! :D

February 16, birthday of stars Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Min Jung
translated by Pechumori
150216 (excerpt)

10986926_431324960350457_439668277048279

Today, Monday, it is currently raining all over Korea. You need to make sure to pack an umbrella and to be careful on your way to work.

But today is the birthday of actor Kim Soo Hyun who has attracted fans from all over Asia, beyond Korea and has secured his position as a Hallyu star since his debut and the star who is loved by fans for her exceptional beauty, Lee Min Jung, who became the wife of Lee Byung Hun and will soon be a mother.

Feb. 16, 1988

Actor Kim Soo Hyun made his debut in the MBC sitcom "Kimchi Cheese Smile" at the age of 19 in 2007. Since then he has appeared as a child actor in the dramas "Will it snow on Christmas?" and "Giant". He then began acting as a full-fledged adult in "Dream High". Above all, he received great love through the drama, "Moon Embracing the Sun" and such movies as "Thieves" and "Secretly Greatly"

credit: asiae
Kim Soo Hyun International Fanclub

On the 28th birthday of Kim Soo Hyun, his fans club gave a significant birthday gift
translated by Pechumori

10985508_431388370344116_293441871661949

Today, Feb. 16, in celebration of actor Kim Soo Hyun's birthday, his fans club donated 5 million won to the Purme Foundation for the children's hospital rehabilitation funds.

On Feb. 16, an official from Kim Soo Hyun.com said "In preparation for the 28th birthday celebration this year, we planned a surprise donation event for Kim soo Hyun" and "the fans contributed 21, 600 won per month for a period of one year", he added.

Purme Foundation aims to open in spring next year, the 7th floor of Mapo-gu, Sangam-dong, Seoul for children with disabilities.

In addition, the fans club of Kim Soo Hyun has been donating to the Foundation, 5 million won during his birthday for the past three consecutive years since 2013.

Kim Soo Hyun who is celebrating his birthday today, made his debut at the age of 19, through the MBC sitcom "Kimchi Cheese smile" in 2007. Thereafter, he began to gain popularity through the dramas "Will it snow this christmas?", "Giant" and "Dream High". In particular, he rose to the top star ranks through "Moon Embracing the Sun" and by appearing in such movies as "Thieves" and "Secretly Greatly".

credit: topstar
Kim Soo Hyun International Fanclub

Guest gpooh47

Happy birthday Kim Soo Hyun! I wish you all the best in the year to come! Thank you for bringing me so much joy through your work! I will support and love you forever ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Stores diversify tourist promotions

photo563948.jpg

(excerpt)

A customer receives a shopping bag with a photo of Korean actor Kim Soo-hyeon-I at Lotte Department Store in Seoul. Local retailers want to bring in Chinese tourists during the Lunar New Year holiday next week. By Choi Seung-sik

In early February, a rumor that Korean actor Kim Soo-hyeon-I from "My Love from the Star" was scheduled to appear on the Chinese dating game show "Feichengwurao", or "You Are the One", drew excitement from users of the country's social media services Weibo and WeChat.

The rumor spread after the popular Chinese show announced that a "Lotte oppa" (oppa meaning favorite male star in Korean) will appear on the show on Feb. 7, while displaying a photo of Kim, a model for Lotte Department Store, on a screen in the background.

But the "Lotte oppa" who showed up was not Kim - disappointing many Chinese Hallyu fans. He was a regular Korean guy named Jeong Yeol, a member of Lotte Department Store's global marketing team.

"We will give a bunch of benefits especially to you girls, so please visit Lotte when you get a chance to travel to Korea", Jeong said in fluent Mandarin, giving out his name card and promotional tumblers to 24 female contestants. Jeong even sang a K-pop song and showed his dance skills.

Putting Jeong on the hit Chinese TV show was part of Lotte's marketing strategy to attract 126,000 Chinese tourists to the department store over Lunar New Year next week. Lotte's goal is to create special promotions to win over tourists who are familiar with Korea.

"At this point, Chinese people may be tired of Korea", said Koo Dong-wook, head of the global marketing team at Lotte Department Store. "In order to make youker [Chinese tourists] loyal visitors of Korea with new things to see each time, we have to look into their style and their hearts. Simple marketing strategies don't work on visiting customers anymore".

BY KOO HUI-LYUNG, LEE HYUN-TAEK AND KIM SUN-MI [jiyoon.kim@joongang.co.kr]

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo...

credit: hancinema

To the one and only Kim Soo hyun,
I can't believe how time flies. It's the fourth year of your birthday since I became a fan of yours and for me I am more than happy to see that your stars keep on shining brighter and brighter each year. For this year my wish for you is to be more successful in your endeavor and as always I hope you have good health all year round. Keep on doing your best and don't ever stop learning new things, keep improving and keep proving your bashers wrong. You may have things hinder your success but I have no doubt you'll end up winner in the end.
Happy happy birthday! Looking forward to more years of celebrating with you in this very special day!

To the one and only Kim Soo hyun,

I can't believe how time flies. It's the fourth year of your birthday since I became a fan of yours and for me I am more than happy to see that your stars keep on shining brighter and brighter each year. For this year my wish for you is to be more successful in your endeavor and as always I hope you have good health all year round. Keep on doing your best and don't ever stop learning new things, keep improving and keep proving your bashers wrong. You may have things hinder your success but I have no doubt you'll end up winner in the end.

Happy happy birthday! Looking forward to more years of celebrating with you in this very special day!

Hi @lhynne!

I remember your name, I saw it many times in the earlier days of this forum. Back then, baby was not yet famous as he is today but you with another girl were so active in pouring items about our baby....'though it is history...from dream high to moon embraces the sun...thank you for all your efforts and love for KSH. Thats the foundation of this thread, your tireless efforts in following our baby...more than 4 years ago you already noticed our baby back then, even before all of us here became aware of HIS existence...

You should be promoted to IMMORTAL a long time ago because you really are one immortal fan of our baby!

Now, let's celebrate together his birthday and thank God for all his blessings to our baby...

I hope to see you post here more often again, although I'm a silent lurker here most of the time but you should know, active people here are all daebak! And you will feel that the love for our baby is always alive...

Hqppy Birthday my beloved first love Korean! Thank you for simply existing in our life! I hope to see your new work again, drama or a movie...just show us again your acting.

Annyeong my ikstars sisters!

Happy Birthday to the Only Kim Soo Hyun!
Wanna Share it here, I'm Glad and Happy to be part of  Yukaris Korea Birthday Present for Kim Soo Hyun

Mosaic of Kim Soo Hyun with Yukaris Fans (glad to be one of them). And Happy to see that my Ugly face is positioned near the words where there's a possibility that Soo Hyun may see it quick LOL :P

ksh_unicaunnisansu_yukarisbdaypresent2.j

ksh_unicaunnisansu_yukarisbdaypresent-63
 A Personalized cake
ksh_unicaunnisansu_yukarisbdaypresent3.j
ksh_unicaunnisansu_yukarisbdaypresent10-
ksh_unicaunnisansu_yukarisbdaypresent11-
ksh_unicaunnisansu_yukarisbdaypresent12-
ksh_unicaunnisansu_yukarisbdaypresent13-

Credit: YUKARIS Korea