❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

***In the poster, Kim Soo Hyun is sitting on the ground in his prisoner clothes. He portrays the hopeless situation his character Kim Hyun Soo finds himself in. The image emphasizes the cold cement wall behind him that seems to extend upwards endlessly and touch the sky. I look forward to ‘One Ordinary Day,’ where his excellent performance will shine once again. “One Ordinary Day” premieres in November via Coupang Play. Hwaiting. :7555_attack:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kim Soo Hyun's Character poster

kim-soo-hyun.jpeg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0005653663

Dear Oppa: An Indian fan fell irrevocably in love with Kim Soo Hyun since ‘My Love from the Star’

ksh_main_0.png?width=752&format=webp&t=p

Kim Soo Hyun is a South Korean actor. One of the highest-paid actors in South Korea, his accolades include four Baeksang Arts Awards, two Grand Bell Awards and one Blue Dragon Film Award. Kim Soo Hyun took acting classes during his school years on his mother's recommendation to overcome his introverted personality. Following a few theatrical works, he made his television debut in 2007 with the family sitcom ‘Kimchi Cheese Smile’. He went on to establish himself with starring roles in the television dramas ‘Dream High’ (2011), ‘Moon Embracing the Sun’ (2012), as well as in the top-grossing films ‘The Thieves’ (2012) and ‘Secretly, Greatly’ (2013). His performance as King Lee Hwon in ‘Moon Embracing the Sun’ won him the Baeksang Arts Award for Best Actor – Television.

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Aishwarya  from India to Kim Soo Hyun. Read her letter below.

Dear Kim Soo Hyun Oppa,

First I would like to thank pinkvilla for giving me this chance to show my love to you. I have become your fan the moment I saw in My Love From Another Star. You're my favourite since then. I have watched all your dramas from dream high, the moon embracing the sun,the producers and it's okay to not to be okay. And I have also watched your movies too.I really admired every single character you played.But your character Moon Gang Tae influenced me a lot. I hope to meet you once in my life. Hope this message comes across to you but I am glad that I  got a chance to pour out my heart. Thank you so much for inspiring me a lot. I am eagerly waiting for your next work 'One Ordinary Day'.

All The Best !! Stay Healthy.

Saranghaeyo Oppa.

Your dearest Fan

Aishwarya, 

India

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-indian-fan-fell-irrevocably-love-kim-soo-hyun-my-love-star-915410

*** “One Ordinary Day” has released a video of its main cast at their very first script reading! In the video, Kim Soo Hyun introduces himself and his character saying, “Today, we finally had our long-awaited script reading, and weirdly enough, I think I was more nervous than usual. However, my seniors created a very comfortable atmosphere, so I was able to read enjoyably.” I look forward to this. “One Ordinary Day” will premiere this November.  :kisslevel:

credit : soompi news

9 High School K-Dramas to Watch

High School is probably the best days for most of us. This is where encounter a lot of firsts – crush, love, group drama, personality, or academic difficulties. What a better way to enjoy the time or relive the nostalgia by watching these High School K-Dramas.

So, take a seat back as we go through the list of some high school k-dramas that brought us charm and that youthful vibe we wanna feel over and over again.

After all, High school is where our hearts remain young even after all these years.

Dream High, 2011

2nd gen powerhouse drama with IU, Suzy, Taecyeon and Kim Soo-Hyun.

It follows the adventures of multi-talented students as they aspire to be superstars. The drama is filled with determination, dreams, and music.

Dream High is an instant hit back then, resulting to a  Dream High Special Concert  in Seoul.

Moreover, the popularity of the drama also led to Dream High 2, the following year.

DH-1.jpeg?resize=580%2C387&is-pending-lo

(skipped unrelated......)

source : https://annyeongoppa.com/2021/10/14/9-high-school-k-dramas-to-watch/

*** KSH is nominated in the "Popularity Award" for the 2021 Asia Artist Awards.    :popcornjackson:

After signing up, click the "Asia Artist Awards 2021, Click here to vote" box. You will then be redirected to another page where you will see six categories: Male Idol Group, Female Idol Group, Male Solo Singer, Female Solo Singer, Male Actor, and Female Actor. Under each category, you will just have to tap the picture of your favorite artist or actor to which you will give your votes. A small box can be found on the bottom left side of the screen. There, you will input the number of votes you want to give to the nominee. You will then click "Perform a Vote," and that's it, your votes are counted. The first round of voting for the "Popularity Award" has started yesterday Oct. 17 at noon KST and will end tomorrow Oct. 19 at 11:59 p.m. KST.

The second preliminary voting will take place from Oct. 21 at noon KST to Oct. 28 at 11:59 p.m. KST, and the final voting will be from Nov. 1 at noon KST to Nov. 15 at 11:59 p.m. KST.

The nominees for the "Popularity Award" for the upcoming 2021 Asia Artist Awards are the singers and actors who have been active in the entertainment industry from October 2020 to the present.

Male Actor (Order Based on Number of Votes)

• GOT7 Jinyoung
  • NCT Doyoung
  • Kim Soo Hyun
  • ASTRO Cha Eunwoo
  • 2PM Junho
  • Lee Seung Gi
  • Kim Seon Ho
  • Lee Jun Ki
  • NU'EST Minhyun
  • Song Joong Ki

See the full list on the AAA | RET website (only works on a mobile phone).

https://aaa-ret.com/

On 9/27/2021 at 12:50 AM, willenette said:

@Kate Chao  I hope so, too. Drama series such as "Kingdom," & "River Where Moon Rises" have been nominated in the past, but did not win the award. :kisslevel:

But I feel like this one will win because of the uniqueness of the story of using fairy tales and tie it to mental health issues :) their competitors doesn't have a unique storyline, they're very typical thriller or romantic series, if anything those competitors will win leads but not for the show :) This drama is so beautiful from cinematic filmography to custom designs to skillful actors :) I'm sure this night will be a true happiness events for Hyunji fans around the world because we'll see KSH and SYJ there together walking with oh Jung-Se as the main Trio of the show <3 I'm speaking to the universe <3

• Love 1