♥ Uee & JaeJung ♥ Couple Thread

Guest Crystal392

Guest bbkaren

Oh I've been wanting to watch this couple's episodes with subs. I only watch episodes with subs and I haven't seen anyone subbing their episodes except when time2sub subs their parts too. Hehe. I got interested with them at the episode where the couple switched roles. Jaejung imitated UEE's "Ta-da" cracked me up. I'm not a fan of the two and I don't know much about them, although I've heard about UEE though but mostly not a good feedback. But when I see saw her on WGM, she seems a really cool person and I kind of liked her for that, started liking her during the ARMY part. Lol.

Anyway, I'm off watching their first subbed episode.

Hope that someone kind enough would sub the entire episodes. T T

I would love that person forever! Lol. :D

Thank you!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crappy22

I gotta say i'm starting to like this couple. Uee is so cute and Jaejung is just hilarious. At first i was just watching this season for the jo-in couple then i saw the army episode and found Uee and Jaejung to be pretty interesting and wanted to watch their cuts but sadly no one is subbing them. I seen half of their first cuts but it leaves me wanting more just knowing the raws are out there! i hope someone will sub them soon. I gotta say i'm starting to like this couple more than the ga-in one since there seems to be more of a connection here than with the ga-in couple.

Guest wavoowavoomenk

I hope both of them will do well in the future...Since UEE's group is getting more popular i sincerely hope that JJ acting career will start to kick off...

The replacement couple has been announced and it's the guy from JJ photoshoot(The Old Five) and I did noticed him in Son Dambi's Bad Boy MV( and yes he is hot ladies ;) )

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...s_replacements/

Guest missYOON

Never really knew anything about UEE except her being in After School but she seems really cute & now im a fan haha .. love this odd couple :)

Guest paksveta

aaaa i've watched their couple cuts twenty times each!!!! JJ is so charming ...!!! i even decide to study korean in order to know more about PJJ, i'm his biggest fan since WGM))) ;)

Guest paksveta

Thank ya for updating! waiting so much for more subs and new episode on saturday!

I like JJ's way of "wierd "humor and his mimic is so funny and lovely :rolleyes:

Guest asnsandwich

They are so cute together

I've been watching the their cuts with Chinese subs (first time feel so happy to know Chinese XP)

but it ended at the episode in september

can anyone sub more

I LOVE THIS COUPLE

I'll miss them so much :'(

It was finally time for UEE and Park Jaejung to say goodbye on We Got Married today.

The two ended a 6 month on-screen marriage with tears. They started out as an awkward couple but grew close to each other in the end.

They filmed a movie together as their last mission together. UEE shed tears in a scene where she had to act sad. It must have been easy for her to start crying because she probably already felt grief inside.

There were also funny parts in the movie because Park Jaejun's character gets hit by a car and they use ketchup and coffee to create the messy scene.

Netizens commented, "They seemed to just have started really liking each other so it's a shame," "When they cried, my heart ached."

UEE definitely doesn't have time to cry these days with her busy schedule. I guess now that this show is over, she will have a little more free time.

cr: allkpop

i still haven't watched their farewell epi though...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived