♥ Uee & JaeJung ♥ Couple Thread

Guest Crystal392

Guest wavoowavoomenk

Thanks for creating this thread Crystal....Its been a while since I watched WGM but this couple is fun to watch...

Love Jaejung's "Grab and Miss" when he tried to hold UEE hand...

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Crystal392

Aww thanks :D

Btw, I noticed something weird. In the preview of episode 17 showed at the end of episode 16, there was a part where JaeJung screams "UEE" and UEE appears running while wearing her pink kitty ears... and I watched the whole episode 17 and never saw that part (the one showed in the preview)... hmmm :/

Has anyone noticed that too?

Guest wavoowavoomenk
:lol: Yea me too...maybe they cut out that scene or just some clever cut n paste for preview...but I think they should redo the wedding photo session...

Guest Crystal392

Totally agree with you. Their wedding shot was nice but I guess it could have been better. I mean look at JaeJung shoes xD heheheheh

I really love how awkward JJ is... and UEE used to be so shy but now she is getting bolder.

The good thing about group episodes is that 2AM fans sub their videos.. so I guess it won't be too long until they sub the sports competition episode. :D

Guest dl_anno

@dl_anno I think you can't download it with subs because the subs are kind of part of youtube or something like that... I'm not sure :/

ahhhh

too bad

since i want it that bad so that i can watch it over and over and over again

Guest Crystal392

Here is a picture of young Mishil and Lord Sadaham:

20090801_ueepjj_5.jpg

UEE and JaeJung went to that park on episode 16, to conmemorate their 100th wedding day (:

Guest Crystal392

@wavoowavoomenk I hope the sameee (:

@snccrockz yeah I do the same xD I don't know korean so I just watch them and smile :D

I just read what wahx2 commented on her video and said the part 3 of the first episode will be updated on Dec 15th. I wish more people will fall in love with this couple and that someone will sub the other episodes. *fingers crossed*

I think the episodes 15 and 16 have been subbed completely (:

@wavoowavoomenk I hope the sameee (:

@snccrockz yeah I do the same xD I don't know korean so I just watch them and smile :D

I just read what wahx2 commented on her video and said the part 3 of the first episode will be updated on Dec 15th. I wish more people will fall in love with this couple and that someone will sub the other episodes. *fingers crossed*

I think the episodes 15 and 16 have been subbed completely (:

oh really? episode 15 and 16? do you know if there is a link somewhere, is it on youtube?

Guest Crystal392

oh really? episode 15 and 16? do you know if there is a link somewhere, is it on youtube?

Actually it was episode 14 and 15, and the links are on the first post of this thread (:

Guest milandra

It's too bad, this couple's cuts don't have enough subs.. They look cute especially when holding hands...

I think they edited a lot of stuff out though.. :huh:

Guest evelyim123

I'm really starting to like this couple after the JoKwon and GaIn couple. I think they're cute together with both either being shy or awkward in teh beginning but they are growing a lot more comfortable with each other now. I really can't wait to see more of them together. Does After School have a subbing team yet? They are still kind of a new group right? Sorry if I'm mistaken as I don't really know much about them ATM.

I also posted this on the WGM thread.

I was wondering if anyone knows the title of the song in the flashback of UEE and PJJ after the military training???

WGM UEE Couple Cuts 091128 (2/4) it starts at 6:45

They have very nice BGM, hope someone could make a list of all the songs...

I'm really starting to like this couple after the JoKwon and GaIn couple. I think they're cute together with both either being shy or awkward in teh beginning but they are growing a lot more comfortable with each other now. I really can't wait to see more of them together. Does After School have a subbing team yet? They are still kind of a new group right? Sorry if I'm mistaken as I don't really know much about them ATM.

I was also hoping that the After School subbing team would sub it. They do have a subbing team it's called SchoolSubs they have a few subbed vids and they are still looking for translators and timers. here's the link: SchoolSubs YT Channel

Guest wavoowavoomenk

Just done watching ep. 7...OMG!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: when JJ revealed his toes...I need to learn more from him...hehehehe...I think UEE never expected JJ to keep his toenails like that...Go Jaejong Go!!!

Can someone tell me what's the song play in the background when UEE and PJJ took their 100th wedding day photoshoot.

Here is a preview link of the song;

I wish I can use my iphone shazam to detect what's the song but it's only for english haha.

Guest Crystal392

@Saihin & stars4u: I've looked everywhere for both songs. I even asked about them on yahoo answers but nobody has answered yet :( Hopefully someone will answer soon :D

I read on WGM thread comments about this couple, so I wanted to know what you think? Do you think this couple doesn't have potential? That everything is fake? :o

I liked them since the beginning, at first they were so awkward; they are still a bit shy around each other but I think they've grown closer. The last episode made me smile so much because I realized how closer they've gotten and now they seem to be more comfortable with each other... they are even holding hands (:

Soo... what do you think?

I think they may have chemistry but with the media around them at all times they it's hard for them to show their true feelings towards each other but the latest episode was the most touching episode between them. I'm sure their love for each other grew more ever since the 100th day wedding =)

Archived