♥ Uee & JaeJung ♥ Couple Thread

Guest Crystal392

Guest Crystal392

All the episodes where uploaded in the after school account in youtube. But the account has been deleted due to terms of violation... so I really don´t know :(

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest terence7673

Gosh~I just knew the show a few days ago, which means I'm too late to catch up with it.

Some files shared in youtube are deleted.

Can anyone else upload the full episodes of this couple to another space or through bittorrent/eMule?

[with subtitle is better, for I cannot recognize Korean.]

I really love this couple.

Thank you.

Guest crappy22

i'm so sad at the fact youtube deleted all of the videos :(

even though i couldn't understand them it was great watching them. i didn't even get to catch up.

Guest nerostargazer

Is there any other feasible way to watch this show with english subs?

I'm a late-comer, so by the time I found out about this couple, the youtube videos have all been deleted.

Where exactly did the original source of subtitles come from? Perhaps it can be uploaded to another source, such as mu or mediafire?

That would be greatly appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zoeerocks

Just got into We Got Married again lately....

and starts to like this couple...

They are so cute...

Too bad I notice after they are out of WGM... :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest blackjackVip

ANDWEEEE!!!....

all the videos were deleted??....T_____T

huhuh....i was going to watch it tonight!....

anyone know where i could watch their episodes with english sub??? please?

Guest Crystal392

No :(

Nobody subbed their episodes. The only episodes with eng subs where the ones with JoIn couple but the account was suspended.

:(

Guest strandedsomewhere

I only got to like them lately and it's so sad that all the yt links are now deleted. :( does anybody know what did JJ say on the speaker that made UEE cry from the Oct.31 episode?

Guest o7summer

i only know jokwon and gain couple threads but i don't know where UEE's and jae jung's threads are..anybody who knows?

Guest crappy22

^^um this is the uee and jaejung couple thread...although it's kind of dead since they're no longer on the show sadly :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest o7summer

^^um this is the uee and jaejung couple thread...although it's kind of dead since they're no longer on the show sadly :(

oh yeah..but it seems like most of the threads aren't there anymore because it has been removed..do you know where else could i watch?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest akinaz89

is there any translator wanna help me to sub this couple... i'm starting to like this couple too...but i can't find any subbed vid....

i'm a subber, if someone willing to translate..pls pm me..:D

Such a sweet couple. Always nice to each other and careful not to hurt the other's feelings. Loved that skinship was never an issue and they gradually became so comfortable together. JJ's so manly and soft spoken whilst UEE's actually quite good wife material for such a young girl. Although they seemed like acting only, they still are a lovely couple i'd like to see them get together for real. If only their feelings for each other could have developed more.

Hope some kind soul can help akinaz89 sub caramel couple. I can't read chinese but some of you may be interested since all their cuts are grouped together here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJTNgMpBWcg...feature=related

• 1 month later...
Guest anyala

aishh...

just when i've decided to watch this couple...

i think there's someone subbing one before... it's been deleted...

youtube is fierce than ever....

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mirai kirai

i really want to watch this show with english subs.

they look good together.

ya,youtube is so cruel.

if anyone know,where i can find it.please pm me ok.

Archived