♥ Uee & JaeJung ♥ Couple Thread

Guest Crystal392

Guest m3Ldin5ky

I love this couple..they're so awkward but at the same time so sweet and has lots of touching moments.^^

PJJ looked like he was breathing in Uee's hair scent here.

s2e15091205sdtvxvidhanai.jpg

And I've watched WGM since the very beginning,and I juz wanna say that I thought their handholding moment was the best ever!

It started awkwardly cute but ended up like a scene out of the movies or a picture perfect postcard,with the matched footsteps and everything. :)

s2e15091205sdtvxvidhana.jpg

They should do a commercial together cuz they would look so cute!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Yeah, I definitely loved the whole holding hands scene, it was too cute :D. You saw him trying to casually grab her hand, and she moved her arm closer to him to make it easier for him (she was really welcoming it) and he kept on missing. Then at the end when they grabbed hands and he gave her a strong squeeze...............like I said, lol, I totally loved that scene! It really showed how at ease they are with touching each other as opposed to before, ESPECIALLY for him; Uee in general is more comfortable touching him :).

Guest nightmare.

i love this couple. I need eng sub of their part. they look cute together

m3Ldin5ky : thanks for those caps. THEY LOOK LIKE A REAL COUPLE . :)

Guest Crystal392

I am so happy to hear your comments because I think the same, and for a moment I thought I was the only one who thought the feelings had begun to change.

Definitely the last episode was the best (100th wedding shot)... hehehe it was so funny when JJ said in the interview "Oh.. my god" after he saw her in the wedding dress xD

And you could tell he was really happy because when he saw her he couldn´t stop smiling ^_^

And the holding hand scene was just sweet and funny <3

Heh I love these twoo (: And I am glad to see they grow more comfortable by each day.

I also loved the episode where the husbands have to make kimchi and JJ got jealous when Seulong said he was close with UEE and that she was her ideal girl (:

I love how awkwardly sweet they are together. :wub:

I keep watching the scene when they were crossing the street then PJJ always missing it then UEE just grabbing it in the end. hope someone could make a gif of that scene. I wish they had a proper wedding photo shoot but I still love how they spent their 100th day together.

I love how excited UEE prepared her surprise for him but only gets his somewhat indiffirent "wah" reaction, that was so funny. :D

I also love the commentaries they get like "he should have hugged her" or "he should'nt say that"... well that's just what I get from watching them and trying to guess what exactly they are talking about.

I am still trying to figure out some of their BGM...

Guest evelyim123

I'm really starting to like this couple. I only started watching WGM again because of the JoIn couple but then got kinda curious about them. So I started watching their cuts and I like how they are growing comfortable with each other as they go on. THe hand holding scene was really sweet. He missed the first time but then blatantly missed on purpose the other two times...lol...it was cute.

Guest Crystal392

@stars4u and evelyim123: I´ve also noticed that the UEE's habit "Jjajan" seems to be becoming JJ's habit too... And after JJ showed her the video and their scene ended, did you notice the female commentator's eyes? They were wet, and she looked like she was going to cry xD Also the older female commentator's eyes were shining... *_*

I wish I could understand korean *sigh*

Guest m3Ldin5ky

@stars4u and evelyim123: I´ve also noticed that the UEE's habit "Jjajan" seems to be becoming JJ's habit too... And after JJ showed her the video and their scene ended, did you notice the female commentator's eyes? They were wet, and she looked like she was going to cry xD Also the older female commentator's eyes were shining... *_*

I wish I could understand korean *sigh*

lol..remember how PJJ did Uee's "jjajjan!" during the kimchi episode when all the husbands were imitating their wives? :lol:

actually,both Park MiSeon and Kim NaYoung CRIED,basically they were very much touched so that was why we could see the tears.And one of the things Park MiSeon said during the "video event" scene was "PJJ is like the guy you could never hate/be angry at",because how Uee was like upset after listening to PJJ's answer during their mock self-interview,but then after that PJJ's sweet gesture with the video got her all touched and crying.. :)

Guest Crystal392

lol..remember how PJJ did Uee's "jjajjan!" during the kimchi episode when all the husbands were imitating their wives? :lol:

actually,both Park MiSeon and Kim NaYoung CRIED,basically they were very much touched so that was why we could see the tears.And one of the things Park MiSeon said during the "video event" scene was "PJJ is like the guy you could never hate/be angry at",because how Uee was like upset after listening to PJJ's answer during their mock self-interview,but then after that PJJ's sweet gesture with the video got her all touched and crying.. :)

Awww really? Thanks for the mini translation of what she said. PJJ is really a very sweet guy ^_^ At the end of the video event, PJJ sang her a song and gave her a rose.. after that UEE said "Kumaoue" and smiled... that smile was soo sweet and full of emotion and you could tell she was soo happy (:

I hope 2odsubs1 will upload the last episode of GaIn-JoKwon soon, because that means they will also sub the parts where JJ and UEE appear :D

Guest Crystal392

UEE and JaeJung cuts of episode 18 have been uploaded (thanks AFSCtv2):

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Episode 18 is the last part of the couples competition.. wanna know what team won? You will have to watch it!! Heh :D

ep18.jpg

Guest Crystal392

1317faith1990 was kind enough to upload and sub the couple's Sept 26th episode

UEE visiting JJ at photoshoot...

Thanks so much for the link! Awww finally someone else will sub their episodes :D Even though she has only subbed the first minute it is really funny to finally understand what they were talking about xD

I hope she will keep subbing the caramel couple cuts!

Guest milandra

I hope faith continues subbing the episode though... at least I finally know what they were talking about before he

went to the shoot :mellow:

I really like this couple and want to understand their parts since I can only get a few bits and pieces (gist)

of a few of their scenes...

I wish there could be other subbers willing to support Jae Jung and UEE... ;)

Guest Crystal392

Finally 2odsubs1 uploaded the subbed videos of the couple sports event of dec 5 (episode 17). The links are at the first post.

And for all of you who were wondering what song did JJ sing on episode 17, I finally found it thanks to the help of kpopsubs. The song is Gajil Su Eomna by Lee Hyun Woo. Here are the lyrics with translation: http://www.videouncovered.com/lyrics/24943...l-su-eomna.html and the mv at youtube:

And here is the link to the episode where JJ sings for UEE:

at 1:20 and 3:29.

**Part of the lyrics:

"It's so easy to love you

From way before a long time ago

I have loved you

It's so hard to love you

You'll see me if only you would turn around a little

You cannot see me

Can't I have you and can't I love you

That is the only thing I hope for

Maybe I'll have to give up on you

Can't you grab a hold of me"

ooohhh! I hate to be the bearer of a not so good news in here.... just when I started to enjoy watching the couple... :(

Guys, hold your tears. Another couple will be leaving MBC's popular show, We Got Married. This time, it's the show's resident ahjussi - idol couple, Park Jae Jung and UEE.

According to the related source on the 15th, this couple will be officially ending their "marriage" life with their last filming planned to take place in early January.

Jae Jung and UEE have been virtually married for more than 6 months since August last year. Despite their generation gap, Park Jae Jung's awkward humor and UEE's bouncy personality showed an undeniable chemistry between... like 'Milk' and 'Caramel', their cringing pet names for each other.

No replacement couples have been chosen yet, however, the viewers already seem to be convinced that 2AM's Seulong will indeed be filling up the empty spot.

Is joyful Saturday night coming to an end? First, Hwang Jung Eum and Kim Yong Joon, and now another? Guess we'll just have to cross our fingers for Jo Kwon and Ga-in's marriage to be everlasting!

cr: allkpop

at least we've still got some episodes to look forward to...

Guest Crystal392

awww I will miss them :(

But I knew this would happen soon, because After School is getting popular and I'm sure UEE's schedule is going to be full, also propably Jae Jung will begin filming a drama or movie.

Still we have a month left to enjoy their married life :D

Guest wavoowavoomenk

Whuttt!!! :o ...I'm just starting to like this couple...I hope that these final month these two will get closer...

After watching next ep. preview I'm somewhat hoping that there will be a kissing scene :wub: :wub: :wub:(huhuhu)...I might sound ike a pervert but JJ should make a move on UEE...(To all the Playgirlz i'm sorry, but pliss2x just a kiss :blush: )

Guest Crystal392

Thanks to an interview by isplus we got to know what's inside UEE's bag.. so what does she always carry?

fotosdebolsodeuee.jpg

Awww a picture of the caramel couple :D Heh JJ looks funny in the photo o_-

Thanks to Mihyejung for posting it at the AS thread.

Archived