[Drama 2010] PASTA 파스타

the girl who!

Hi guys, can anyone tell me what happened to Vikii ?? is there a way for us members to watch it again ? it seems that only Pasta is having some kind of restriction terms... I just watched eps 1 and I really like it. Secondly does WithS2 subs goes well with any raw videos ? or only to ENTAL or HAN ?? thanks for explaining ....

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys, can anyone tell me what happened to Vikii ?? is there a way for us members to watch it again ? it seems that only Pasta is having some kind of restriction terms... I just watched eps 1 and I really like it. Secondly does WithS2 subs goes well with any raw videos ? or only to ENTAL or HAN ?? thanks for explaining ....

Firstly, Viikii is withholding videos until they have authorisation as Pasta and several other series are licensed. The hold date is TBD.

Secondly, Withs2 subs are always matched to raws and since Ental no longer exists, it's either HAN or SAN. Which raws they're matched to is on the info page on their website as well as in the file name itself.

Guest dollsmurder

does anybody know where i can download han/san version...since aja-aja is now for registered member..

damn those link stealers... :angry:

thanks..^^ :P

I saw most of tonight's episode live... Looks like YK wins the lil competition to be the pasta assistant at the end.. these are my interpretations tho since I know nothing of the korean language... The preview for tmr looks very interesting.. Looks like HW's ex wants to get back with him? Looks like her friend or sister possibly meets up with one of the chef staff and interestingly, there this hug to YK by HW and teh final part of preview is where HW is very angry with YK and she literally kneels down for forgiveness :blink: I wonder whats that about!?

Guest raahmose

I saw the episode live but since don't speak korean, was lost for most parts. This is turning out to be a great show. I'm surprised there is not a lot more interest in it.

For one, the two leads are very good together. It is like watching a decent tennis match where the two players are good at what they do.

The story is moving along nicely as well. The drama flows very smoothly. The transitions are very nice.

My favourite scene from this episode is the 'elevator ride'. No words were needed.

I can't comment much on the story itself since no subs --> little understanding.

Would anyone be able to provide a brief summary of what is being said between the two leads at the soju stand.

Thanks

Guest leomeomeo

I watched ep 3 today and it was really awesome ^^ really love this drama

But can anyone help me to find the sub for this drama, I want to see it again so badly ( with the sub ofcourse)

thanks cute girl for the link^^

yay ep1 sub already out now i can start watching^^

the drama seem really good especially with all the positive response from viewers<33

edit: owh look like the sutitle from WITH-S2 only for SAN version when i download both ep1&2 of HAN version:(

now i have to re-download again^^;

does anyone know if WITH-S2 will eventually release subtitle for HAN version as well??

Archived