Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

There's so many news about her promo for Missing, and here is another one

‘미씽’ 공효진, “갑자기 사라질 수 있다면 밀월여행 가고파”[V라이브]

‘미씽’ 공효진, “갑자기 사라질 수 있다면 밀월여행 가고파”[V라이브]  

[OSEN=지민경 인턴기자] 배우 공효진이 밀월여행을 가고 싶다는 소망을 드러냈다.

배우 엄지원, 공효진은 16일 오후 9시부터 포털사이트 네이버 V라이브를 통해 ‘미씽: 사라진여자’ 무비토크 라이브를 진행했다.

이날 만약 어느 날 갑자기 사라질 수 있는 능력이 생긴다면 무엇을 하고 싶냐는 질문을 받은 공효진은 “누군가와 밀월여행을 가고 싶다. 어디론가 멀리멀리 떠나고 싶다. 한 15일 정도 가고 싶다”고 답했다.

이에 엄지원은 “그러면 헤어져서 돌아온다”고 답해 웃음을 자아냈다.

http://www.msn.com/ko-kr/news/entertainment/‘미씽’-공효진-“갑자기-사라질-수-있다면-밀월여행-가고파”v라이브/ar-AAkn0ul

Based on google translate :sweatingbullets:,  (pls correct me, if i'm wrong) GHJ was asked what she would do when she suddenly disappeared like her character from Missing. And she answered, she wants to go on a honeymoon trip with someone for about 15 days :w00t::wub:

And my wish too, you will find that 'someone' soon, so :D:D

• Like 3

Wowwww...honeymoon, are you trying to give us some clue eonni....? We waiting for a good news from you, not dating but married hahahaha... 

Can you post an interview from Missing promo when MC asked her bout who is she gonna choose, JJS or GKP... GHJ look shy when MC asked her bout GKP...

• Like 1

gosh, i'm still  hung up with JI~ i miss seeing pyo nari being pestered by hwashin or jung won :))

Anyway, i hope the next drama unnie chooses is a fashion drama ^^ i mean, she's never done that and i guess we all would love to see her fashion go all out ^^ plus it's been a long time since fashion dramas aired so i think it's time to put the medical dramas to rest and start the fashion era again and who else can pull that of? lol  maybe she could even get that arrogant character she said she likes to do next during her Stars in Korea interview :)) i'm getting ahead of myself again haha

i hope Missing does really well~!!! 

2 hours ago, chives said:

gosh, i'm still  hung up with JI~ i miss seeing pyo nari being pestered by hwashin or jung won :))

Anyway, i hope the next drama unnie chooses is a fashion drama ^^ i mean, she's never done that and i guess we all would love to see her fashion go all out ^^ plus it's been a long time since fashion dramas aired so i think it's time to put the medical dramas to rest and start the fashion era again and who else can pull that of? lol  maybe she could even get that arrogant character she said she likes to do next during her Stars in Korea interview :)) i'm getting ahead of myself again haha

i hope Missing does really well~!!! 

Which Stars in korea interview?

Gong Hyo Jin Picks An Ideal Type And Calls Out To The Actor She’d Like To Work With

On November 20, Gong Hyo Jin and Uhm Ji Won appeared on MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment Relay” to talk about their new film “Missing.”

Gong Hyo Jin Uhm Ji Won

The two actresses are known to be good friends in the entertainment industry. “We both like shopping so we go out together,” they said. Gong Hyo Jin said of Uhm Ji Won, “She’s good at cooking and likes to study.” Uhm Ji Won revealed that she was currently learning Spanish and German.

Gong Hyo Jin Ryan Gosling

Gong Hyo Jin, who has locked lips onscreen with top actors like Jo Jung Suk, Jo In Sung, and So Ji Sub, was asked about her ideal type. At first denying she had one, she eventually said, “I like Ryan Gosling.”

The reporter, Park Seul Gi, mentioned that in a previous interview she had said she wanted to act with Yoo Ah In and asked if that had changed.

“I still want to act with him,” Gong Hyo Jin said. “He needs to come to our press preview but he hasn’t responded yet. Ah In, please respond ASAP.”

Would you want to see Yoo Ah In and Gong Hyo Jin together onscreen?

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/11/20/gong-hyo-jin-picks-ideal-type-calls-actor-shed-like-work/

• Like 2