19257_36214_4716.jpg

Son Ye Jin

19259_36218_5836.jpg  

Song Yoon A

19263_36226_2836.jpg

Source: newsfact.kr

• Like 3

'Missing' VIP PREMIERE Guest Star 11/21/2016

And Her Costar from "Jealousy Incarnate", so nice, they also came to support the movie

Seo Ji Hye

62755_57923_4024.jpg

Park Jin Joo

62759_57928_4741.jpg

Park Hwan Hee

201611212113774223_5832e574b98d3.jpg

• Like 4

Gong Hyo Jin at the Missing: Lost Woman VIP Premiere

15073296_1402519363094468_10732097361212

15181351_1402519353094469_28172314100113

The cast of Missing :) Gong Hyo Jin, Uhm Ji Won, Kim Hee Won, and Park Hae Joon

15192545_1402519439761127_58447077714570

• Like 3

Gong Hyo Jin talk about her character, Hanmae

More pictures of Gong Hyo Jin and Uhm Ji Won at the Media Premiere. The way they look at each other is so cute XD haha. 

CxxuCZ0VQAA16Pf.jpg

CxxuCZ0VIAE62_7.jpg

CxxudRuUAAA9iaJ.jpg

More in spoilers

CxxucESVQAA3tUI.jpg

CxxrvE1UQAAThzh.jpg

CxxtSxNUUAAguNa.jpg

CxxqaoSVQAATv2G.jpg

CxxoEHkVIAE-b9i.jpg

• Like 3

November 23, 2016

Gong Hyo-jin 'goes nuts' with some of her ‘Jealousy Incarnate’ lines

(Megabox PlusM)

Gong Hyo-jin said in an interview Wednesday that some lines delivered by the female lead in “Jealousy Incarnate” made her sigh.

“I remember many scenes where I say and ask things about nonsense,” she said. “I told actor Jo Jung-suk things like, ‘Did you see my line? I’m going nuts.‘”

She added she was content with the rom-com series, as it seemed “better than the nonsensical scripts” when aired.

The interview was designed to promote an upcoming thriller movie “Missing: Lost Child,” where she plays a mysterious babysitter. The movie is set for nationwide release on Nov. 30.

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 2

I took the courage to translate unni's post (Pyo Nari ID).

Trans(not too literally translated; correct me if I'm wrong):

The announcer permanent employee card that i requested to be made and keep as a treasure has arrived. I like it and I thank the props team. I guess somehow, at the end of the day, you can't be seen walking around with the blue lace as a permanent employee, Nari.. I will keep this for a long time. It should be changed to 'permanent employee'(정규직) not 'contract employee'(계약직; as written on ID) !

• Like 3

Gong Hyo Jin thinks Choo Sarang and Ma Dong Seok are her rivals?

gong-hyo-jin,choo-sarang

The actress is called 'Gongvely' due to her extremely lovely image. However, actor Ma Dong Seok, who gained many fans and love for his softness that contrast from his big, buff guy looks has been stealing her title and even started to become a new icon of lovely as 'Mavely.' He also recently became the new face of makeup brand 'Etude House' and filmed a CF with f(x)'s Krystal.

Gong Hyo Jin talked about Ma Dong Seok's lovely image and said, "After seeing Dong Seok oppa, I felt competitive for the first time since 'Choovely' (Choo Sarang)." She continued, "I accept it. The top three lovelys are 'Gongvely,' 'Mavely,' and 'Choovely."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/gong-hyo-jin-thinks-choo-sarang-and-ma-dong-seok-are-her-rivals

• Like 4

Gong Hyo Jin Shares Initial Misgivings About “Don’t Dare To Dream” Script

gong hyo jin script reading

On November 23, Gong Hyo Jin sat down for an interview about her upcoming movie “Missing.” She also talked about her recent drama, “Don’t Dare to Dream,” and confessed that she had some initial misgivings regarding the script.

The actress said that she was excited but also worried at the start, because of the main characters’ flawed logic and ridiculous questions.

“I asked Jo Jung Suk, ‘Have you seen the script? I think I’m going to go crazy.’ I grumbled a lot like that. Writer Seo Sook Hyang and director Park Shin Woo were all worried too, but as expected, it came out interestingly. It was funny even when it was just the two of us talking, and it was funny too when we were discussing the script. It took a while to film, but I’m glad it came out well.”

Did you enjoy “Don’t Dare to Dream” as much as Gong Hyo Jin did? If you want to see more of the talented actress, “Missing” will be released in Korean theaters on November 30. Her role is a 180-degree turn from her previous rom-com characters, as she plays a mysterious babysitter who one day disappears with her charge.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/11/23/gong-hyo-jin-shares-initial-misgivings-dont-dare-dream-script/

• Like 2

More pictures of Gong Hyo Jin and the guest that walked the VIP red carpet on Missing premiere day

Cx835GaUsAAEDb9.jpg

Cx835IYUAAAQRj2.jpg

Cx835NqUkAAa-uZ.jpg

Cx8351bVEAAZ1sL.jpg

• Like 3