Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

On 27/10/2559 at 1:23 PM, noviphoenix said:

Ouuuu...GHJ likes woman than man hahaha

Hahaha I wanna know what she said after "I like woman. I met the woman...I like *something*..."

Sounds like she mentioned about Ji Sub and In Sung at the end.

• Like 1

I just watched another drama of Gongvely. The Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy! OMG!! Just realized she also had a great chemistry with Goong Yoo!! Hope they will get a chance to be paired again in the future!! Gong Hyo Jin, you're one in a million kind of actress <3 

• Like 6

Q: Song Joong Ki said that in 2012, he want to work with you in a romantic comedy drama.
KHJ: 2012? It's long ago. 
A few days ago, I was happy to hear that Shinee Minho would like to work with me. He is my ideal type.
Q: Do you mean you prefer Minho?
KHJ: Because he is younger.

:blush:

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Stela Nau said:

I just watched another drama of Gongvely. The Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy! OMG!! Just realized she also had a great chemistry with Goong Yoo!! Hope they will get a chance to be paired again in the future!! Gong Hyo Jin, you're one in a million kind of actress <3 

Yeah and i really glad when they paired again for SSG.com and viewers call them as - 2 beautiful people on and off screen... 

GHJ always has great chemistry with all her co star... 

• Like 4

I'm on my third GHJ drama marathon! Lol. Just finished Pasta. Thought it was ok. Now I'm on The Greatest Love. So far, I'm enjoying it. CSW is so fine, minus the waxed brows and eyeliner. Lol. Next is Thank You! Can't wait for Jealousy next week. Can't wait for more JJSxGHJ!

• Like 5

On 31/10/2016 at 6:31 AM, Ihjj said:

I'm on my third GHJ drama marathon! Lol. Just finished Pasta. Thought it was ok. Now I'm on The Greatest Love. So far, I'm enjoying it. CSW is so fine, minus the waxed brows and eyeliner. Lol. Next is Thank You! Can't wait for Jealousy next week. Can't wait for more JJSxGHJ!

And you should watch Biscuit Teacher Star Candy and Sang Doo Lets Go To School too...

So excited for Missing...

• Like 4

On 10/30/2016 at 7:04 AM, noviphoenix said:

Yeah and i really glad when they paired again for SSG.com and viewers call them as - 2 beautiful people on and off screen... 

GHJ always has great chemistry with all her co star... 

My only dream GY&GHY will act together again in a drama it'll be Gong Gong couple :D

• Like 3

Ig update

Trans: Hwashin will be raised by Pyo Nari.

this is a parody of ppalgang's custody letter but i find it really funny how it referred to hwashin like he's a kid~ well he does act like a kid sometimes~ Goodluck pyo nari~ lol i cannot wait for later's episode!!!! 

• Like 5