Quantcast
melusine

Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

These flowers were given at Missing: Lost Woman press conference. In the VLive yesterday, she also mentioned 'I received flowers and thank you!'

The flowers are from us (Soompi), DC, Baidu, and Taiwan~ ^_^

• Like 5

Hey guys too silent here hehehehe... how if we make a project for this thread till the end of the year, lets make this thread jump into 1000 pages....!!!!

• Like 1

On 27/10/2559 at 1:23 PM, noviphoenix said:

Ouuuu...GHJ likes woman than man hahaha

Hahaha I wanna know what she said after "I like woman. I met the woman...I like *something*..."

Sounds like she mentioned about Ji Sub and In Sung at the end.

• Like 1

I just watched another drama of Gongvely. The Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy! OMG!! Just realized she also had a great chemistry with Goong Yoo!! Hope they will get a chance to be paired again in the future!! Gong Hyo Jin, you're one in a million kind of actress <3 

• Like 7

Q: Song Joong Ki said that in 2012, he want to work with you in a romantic comedy drama.
KHJ: 2012? It's long ago. 
A few days ago, I was happy to hear that Shinee Minho would like to work with me. He is my ideal type.
Q: Do you mean you prefer Minho?
KHJ: Because he is younger.

:blush:

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Stela Nau said:

I just watched another drama of Gongvely. The Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy! OMG!! Just realized she also had a great chemistry with Goong Yoo!! Hope they will get a chance to be paired again in the future!! Gong Hyo Jin, you're one in a million kind of actress <3 

Yeah and i really glad when they paired again for SSG.com and viewers call them as - 2 beautiful people on and off screen... 

GHJ always has great chemistry with all her co star... 

• Like 5

Wow.. I think they very close during the filming of Missing and they slept together... Now i realise of picture when they took out their dogs, its GHJ and Uhm Ji Won... Their dogs Kiki and Mimi... 

• Like 5

I'm on my third GHJ drama marathon! Lol. Just finished Pasta. Thought it was ok. Now I'm on The Greatest Love. So far, I'm enjoying it. CSW is so fine, minus the waxed brows and eyeliner. Lol. Next is Thank You! Can't wait for Jealousy next week. Can't wait for more JJSxGHJ!

• Like 6