Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

At last I can find his thread :tears: I'm a very die hard fan of Lee Jin Wook :rolleyes: He have his own charisma that attract many people & when he smile is make me melt :wub: He is too handsome and he seems down to earth. I really really like him since I watched Resurrection even though he appear as a small role but he is such a eye candy :wub: I wonder does he ever held a fan meeting in US continent? is there any Lee Jin Wook US fan club? :unsure:

you're welcome t3n5h1_chu_k015h173 ^_^ Nice to meet you =) ... I don't think he has a US fanclub . Few days ago our chingu Anba started this fanblog :

hope you can visiti the blog often ^^

Guest singapore0950

hihihi all chingu!!!!

Yeah! Nice & Happy to knowing you gals here!!!

blush.gif

dreamerland, oh you from M'sia. Oh that's near my country as well.

you are chinese or malay then?

:w00t:

the girl who, you are from which country then? kekekeke!

Lastly, my turn to introduce myself then. as my id here (singapore0950). kekekeke! can tells that am from Singapore!!! kekekeke. Isn't?

Am from Singapore. And chinese.......LOL! you may address me as "boe ling".

~~~~~~ :rolleyes:

Oh welcome another fan in this thread!!! t3n5h1_chu_k015h173~ La La La La!!! sing a happy song!! Welcome!!!

Lastly, thanks the latest fotos of our idol. LOL!

H&M opening!!! However, that's a branch just recently opened in SG. What a pity, which no stars here for opening:( sob sob sob sob.

Guest dreamerland

[

hihihi all chingu!!!!

Yeah! Nice & Happy to knowing you gals here!!!

blush.gif

dreamerland, oh you from M'sia. Oh that's near my country as well.

you are chinese or malay then?

:w00t:

the girl who, you are from which country then? kekekeke!

Lastly, my turn to introduce myself then. as my id here (singapore0950). kekekeke! can tells that am from Singapore!!! kekekeke. Isn't?

Am from Singapore. And chinese.......LOL! you may address me as "boe ling".

~~~~~~ :rolleyes:

Oh welcome another fan in this thread!!! t3n5h1_chu_k015h173~ La La La La!!! sing a happy song!! Welcome!!!

Lastly, thanks the latest fotos of our idol. LOL!

H&M opening!!! However, that's a branch just recently opened in SG. What a pity, which no stars here for opening:( sob sob sob sob.

433968jqv5rdp8m9.gif Boh Ling...

I am an Indian girl  533470k6fruvx5er.gif

Nice to meet u ....

@ t3n5h1_chu_k015h173....:D :D

Welcome to Lee Jin Wook Fan World ....

@Nina

433965qzur0la2nd.gif 

Guest dreamerland

I'm fine ... doing many things at home  :lol: ... and you??? hope you have a less boring day than me

EDIT : updating with a lovely pic  :wub:

*quoted image*

Im fine too yaar... I just making photoshop tutorial for my online frens...

Now, I'm update blog with  lee jin wook oppa's video in family outing programme...:wub::wub::wub:

Im fine too yaar... I just making photoshop tutorial for my online frens...

Now, I'm update blog with  lee jin wook oppa's video in family outing programme...:wub::wub::wub:

hahaha I loved that special ( poor Jae Suk , he almost went crazy with our 4D Jin Wook xD ) ... Jin Wook has great variety skills! If I'm not wrong he said recently that he has some interest in try a variety show :D

It would be amazing ... :w00t:

Guest dreamerland

Jin Wook  really drives Jae Suk sshi crazy until jae suk-sshi start to yell jin -uk ah jin uk ah... so funny...:D:lol:

Defintely we will  love it when got to see jin wook oppa in rvariety shows.. :wub: :wub:

hahaha these two are so cute ... love the way Dong Wook hugged our Jin Wook oppa in 2 pics .... Bromance much??? :wub:

from news ( sorry for the google translate :sweatingbullets: ) :

Lee Jin Wook and proven genetic superiority yidonguk hongkongseo "pictorial life, walking around,"

yayti.jpg

Yidonguk two Jin Wook, the patron and the public were taken in Hong Kong. yidonguk mitu Day October 3 is the "Hong Kong's nightlife" in Hong Kong, with a short text and Lee Jin Wook, a singer with the patron has posted photos taken at the same pictorial. pictures in yidonguk and Lee Jin Wook, Guardian of the outfit but the unvarnished specifically pictorial aroused in the model atmosphere. Jin Wook natural look, especially with the beard has attracted attention.

SU Jin Wook yidonguk seen a photo of Hong Kong Internet users "not walking independently by pictorial," "a great picture to start watching a lively one week", "Wong Kar-wai film-like atmosphere seemed to blend in completely," "too cool", "thanks to Hong Kong Nightlife I'm a hwanhaejyeot "," having a good time in Korea will come back soon ", and the reaction showed two earlier yidonguk iledo "Here in Hong Kong! Dear friends! yesss! Stay tuned, "said three people in photos taken with the announced geunhwang. In addition, "I'm pickin jinuk and pictorial. Words wrap and to the far right of the Guardian wrote. 'm Glad to do so, "he said. Meanwhile, his troops recently elected yidonguk and close and warm-hearted brother yangsehyeong exposed the claims to promotion.

Source : Newsen

Guest singapore0950

hihihi thanks soooooooooo much!!

Both Lee's looked great!!! Great buddies!!! Chin'gu!!!

oh Hong Kong trip!!! Lovely.......shopping shopping strolling all days!!!

Yes. I like the way Dong Wook hand lying on Jin Wook. Looks like couple!!! hahahaha! another pair of buddies!!! :rolleyes::wub:

Buddies couple Kwon Sang Woo & Song Seung Hun. :w00t:

Oh wonder any fan spotted them? Or any stalker there in Hong Kong.....kekekek!

Last June 2011, in Singapore while film the drama of Myung wol the drama. Am 1 of them......which waited Jin Wook. And most of them are waiting Eric. But some of them also changes their taget.....to Jin Wook.

You know why? Make a Guess?

kekekeke :wub:

hihihi thanks soooooooooo much!!

Last June 2011, in Singapore while film the drama of Myung wol the drama. Am 1 of them......which waited Jin Wook. And most of them are waiting Eric. But some of them also changes their taget.....to Jin Wook.

You know why? Make a Guess?

kekekeke :wub:

because he's damn handsome, a gentleman , a funny man .... plus he's incredibly talented! ... oh chingu ... the reason is obvious xDD ... Lee Jin Wook oppa is simply perfect :wub:

yayyyyyyyyyyy! there are new pics of Wook Wook couple :lol: :lol: :lol: * they are now Wook Wook on the net :lol: * :

dongwook1.jpg

:wub: * faints * :wub:

and related articles :

Lee Dong Wook and Lee Jin Wook travel to Hong Kong together

Actors Lee Dong Wook and Lee Jin Wook recently went to Hong Kong together.

On the 3rd, Lee Dong Wook posted pictures on his me2day account with the comment, “Night streets in Hong Kong.”

In the pictures, both Lees are having fun in Hong Kong. Even though the photos were taken by an amateur, their good looks made the photos look professional.

People responded: “It looks like they took a pictorial.” “Enjoy your trip.” “What are the boys doing there?” “Birds of a feather flock together.”

Source : Korea.com

Lee Dong Wook’s film noir in Hong Kong

Actor Lee Dong Wook feels the urge to film a crime drama.

Lee Dong Wook posted a short message on his me2day on the 3rd, “The streets of Hong Kong at night~~” Goodnight everyone!!! and he revealed the photo above.

Then many hours later he posted another message, “The streets of Hong Kong at night 2!!! In my mind I’m filming a film noir!! hahaha~ It’s a really sunny day today!!! and he revealed the 2nd part of his film noir series.

Lee Dong Wook is in Hong Kong for a photoshoot he’s doing with friend, actor Lee Jin Wook. If you hadn’t noticed, the man in the white shirt in the photo above is Lee Jin Wook. He had posted on October 2nd how happy he was to be visiting Hong Kong with his close friends and he seemed to loving his time there.

After seeing the cool photos the fans commented, “Ah!! You are so cool. Really.. I usually forget about the actors when the drama ends, but I don’t think I’ll ever forget about you”, “Wow! You are so handsome no matter what you do and you wear”, “I wish I was there with you.. stay healthy”, “You shine no matter where you are Dong Wook. Enjoy your visit and come back to us quick”, and hundreds of others commented having enjoyed his photos.

Source : Kpopfever

kyaaaaaaaaaaa! already supporting this bromance :lol:

LOL ... more about the Hong Kong trip

FROM PARIS TO HONG KONG: LEE DONG WOOK AND PALS

Lee Dong Wook is making the most of his time! He was just in Paris. Now, he’s in Hong Kong for a photoshoot with actor Lee Jin Wook. The two, accompanied by another friend, mixed in some fun and enjoyed Hong Kong’s charm and ambience.

Dong Wook uploaded the images on his me2day account on the third, and in a few of the shots, the actors turned serious and dark for the camera, trying to evoke a noirish feel.

It’s great to see Dong Wook finding time to relax … I wonder where he’s off to next?

Source : Couchkimchi

Guest dreamerland

oh, chingu...awesome...

love the photos a lot.. love our oppa too.....:wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm going to post all those photos in blog..B) .

oh, chingu...awesome...

love the photos a lot.. love our oppa too.....:wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm going to post all those photos in blog..B) .

^_^ great! ... ahhh I want to see more of this guy hahaha ... but I'm glad he's enjoying a free time , he need to rest ^_^ oppa, enjoy your vacations!

ljw.png

:wub: oh boy ... why are you soooo hot :wub: