Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

I'm back.. I really missed you all...

How r u guys...

oh oh... I missed most of the news about our oppa...sigh...

thanks for the photos my dear chingus.... big hug  to you all....

:wub:

oh dear .... we missed you! thanks for visit us after so many days! :P ... how've you been?

singapore0950 , chingu!!!!! you're daebak! thanks a lot for the pics ... hahaha our Wokkies are jjang! Bromance fighting! :lol:

Jin Wook oppa attented the Premiere VIP of Love & Cash supporting Han Ye Seul ( his costar in Spy Myung Wol ) :

ljwm.jpg

ljw1.jpg

ljw2.jpg

ljw3.jpg

ljw4.jpg

ljw5.jpg

Ryu .... are you looking for Myung Wol? :lol:

@ Daum

• 2 weeks later...
Guest singapore0950

Hello Hello!!!!

oh thanks & shared all fotos here!!!

Buddy birthday!!!

wowowow! But Jin Wook seemed vvvvvvv tired:( :sweatingbullets:<_<

Because of the mustache. right? Totally, looks vvvvv tired on him:( :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

ooops! sorry, dun mind i comment this.... :tears:

OMG!!! I will be vvvvv busy for the next few weeks......LOL!!!

As 2011 MAMA in Singapore. :wub:

Guest dreamerland

Lee Beom-soo - Lee Jin Wook in one place. Hunnamdeul 'Man

Party' pictorial Public

jinwook.png?w=500&h=577

Rulings as part of HB Entertainment hunnam actor Lee Jin Wook, yunjonghwa, bakjaemin, sinyongcheol the fashion magazine 'SURE' and the left to their own pictorial cool nights.

The five men in pictorial context of its own personality serves a variety of suites boasting himself attracted to the party atmosphere was a natural. Recording official, "with five actors all seonhubae really enjoying this time happily taken consistently throughout the pleasant atmosphere of shooting was on the brink," he said on-site atmosphere.

Despite busy schedules to make time for junior strong actor Lee Beom-soo is a Catholic place of Adam, "I wanted to have just one place so as to assemble bangapgo dwaeseo good. Something's missing, who began life as an actor, but first help people hope the juniors" he said.

To achieve the same dream that a great time together frank interviews with five men pictorial, can be found in December  issue.

source:NewSen via Daum

so sorry for the translation.. I'm using the google

translation.... :sweatingbullets:

Guest singapore0950

hello hello Chin'gu....!!!!

Sorry for the busy and long time nvr post here:( kekekeke!

I am busy attending MNet awards 2011. Sparkling Sparkling night in Singapore. Yeah!

however, thanks dreamerland for the posted!!!

Waiting for the next project by him. LOL

Chingus ... wahhh I'm so sorry ... It's been a while xD how are you doing?

hehehe because I was absent for a long period I need to apologize in a proper way xD ... so here I am paying my debts with this xD :

Lee Jin Wook & other stars support Dynamic Duo's comeback

omg-xd.gif

WATCH HERE

sajhdfiughfuidfdsgh!!!! OMFG! w00t.gifw00t.gif Thanks for the fan service oppa! :lol::wub:

Credits : alswl8484 @ YT

Guest singapore0950

hello hello chin'gus!!!!

Big waves to the girl who!!!

Yeah!!! I know what you are busy now & lately!!! hahhahaha!

I noticed you are quite active in other artistes thread too. LOL!

Oh MNet 2011 was soooooooooo great!!!!

However, thanks for posted LJW gif....LOL!

can you check with you and teach me as well....

Can u teach me to create gif... :wub:

Hi the girl who.....!!!

can you pm me? I would like to check with you something.... LOL

thanks in advance!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest singapore0950

Hello all chin'gu here!!!!

knock knock knock anyone here!!

Any news of Jin Wook? Photos? sigh........

vvvvvv quiet here:(

Lately, I am also very busy. Busy with 2011 MAMA. hahahaaha! Sparkling Night in Singapore!! :D

Oh where is "the girl who!"

Hello all chin'gu here!!!!

knock knock knock anyone here!!

Any news of Jin Wook? Photos? sigh........

vvvvvv quiet here:(

Lately, I am also very busy. Busy with 2011 MAMA. hahahaaha! Sparkling Night in Singapore!! :D

Oh where is "the girl who!"

miane chingu ... I'm very sorry xD I'm back -_- -_- -_- *hugs*

news oif him ... no T_T

Only found this funny article about our terrorific Jin Wook xDDD :

Andy, military life sorrow Revelation "yangdonggeun - apocalypsis solo in front of Lee Jin Wook"

20111206_1323161034_88048500_1.jpg

Shinhwa Andy to reveal in the global entertainment after the first.

23:00 for 15 minutes six days will be broadcast SBS TV 'nerves of steel - a free soul, featured "appearances on the Andy appeared with his team-mate forward and brings a big smile said.

Andy served as a soldier, and the day's entertainment for the life you gave them a big smile just tell sorrow spared.

"The Private and Private First Class to Sergeant Lee Jin Wook diversion nearly five minutes earlier Hart danced mostly unaccompanied can not forget the humiliation," said "churago sikyeonotgo, he do not even look at," he told us the situation have been a shame.

Following Andy's a "nice thought successor comes in, it was not," said relaxation, gimjiseok successor for such interest collected after the revelation.

On the other hand, the day 'nerves of steel', the Andy, other forward-YB Yoon, Hur, hyeeun two, Seo, choepilrip, Trax, Jay, jeongmo, giminseo, and will be invested olbaen.

Source : TV Report

Guest dreamerland

Hi guys.. How r u all

I found new article about our oppa....

Lee Jin Wook & Eric, downward curve

1323800553-82.jpg

Gimraewon, Kim Jung-hoon two bulmiseureon ankle caught in scandal, and Eric Lee Jin Wook is believed to work gyeokyida stamped his feet. South Korea and North Korea's top stars Beauty Spy, Eric and Han Ye Seul as meeting the expectations of the body received a "spy moon> This is not probable deployment and poor ratings, the actress denied the shooting, and overall challenge, and Eric Lee Jin Wook ppajimyeo Nightmare ended the run .

In particular, Eric egen 'worst' work deserves to remain. In fact, Eric's comeback last year's meeting where "The Poseidon> the shooting stopped due to lack of production cost, delay, as the" spy moon> is selected, but with the worst ratings of "the best choice> was delayed in the chaseungwon 'dokgojin' and similar set the top stars in person at the character never benefited from controversy hwipssayimyeonseo deda acting drank the bitterness of failure.

Jin Wook also "spy moon> without presence of six months after discharge with poor grades and had to send. His role and acting is mediocre, but the work itself no particular get to live a life of exterior lighting is not received. Of conversion is when you need a room better than anyone.

Actor returns for those discharged after the first film in many ways is important. The name or heunghaengseong work, acting equally in all aspects of military service than ever before geodumyeo good grades led to the highly popular phrase might be, and that can produce the opposite result. In 2012, the pace is really what these graphs will be recorded as is noted

source: unionpress via daum

photos: as tagged

translated using google translator....

Guest dreamerland

Hi singapore9250 and the girl who....

How r u guys ?

LOng time no see....

Look like the low ratings of Spy Myungwol really make our oppa's comeback from army in a down curve...

Hope his upcoming projets will be good for him..

All the best oppa....

Btw, I just found some old pictures of handsome jin wook oppa :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: ...

Thought wanna share with you all....

lee-220908-5.jpg

lee-220908-3.jpg

lee-220908-4.jpg

lee-220908-1.jpg

lee-220908-2.jpg

lee-220908-6.jpg

lee-220908-7.jpg

lee-220908-8.jpg

lee-220908-9.jpg

lee-220908-10.jpg

lee-220908-11.jpg

lee-220908-12.jpg

lee-220908-13.jpg

lee-220908-14.jpg

lee-220908-15.jpg

lee-220908-16.jpg

lee-220908-17.jpg

source: Dantri.com.vn

Hi singapore9250 and the girl who....

How r u guys ?

LOng time no see....

Look like the low ratings of Spy Myungwol really make our oppa's comeback from army in a down curve...

Hope his upcoming projets will be good for him..

All the best oppa....

ohhh dear , I'm with you ... I'm hoping great projects for oppa soon ... cna't wait to see him again on screen

But I think he's not in a bad situation eh ... aparently his popularity is not bad ... he has a new CF ^_^

15761061.png

not sure what's the product ... but OMG he's looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! :wub: :wub: :wub:

in addition here are some pics from SURE photoshoot :

88721596.png

21153985.png

30967170.png

28367633.png

surek.jpg

ains ... he's just PERFECT :wub:

@ Sure Magazine

Guest singapore0950

Good Evening!!!

Yes.......I also suddenly missing in this thread! hahaha!

Oh KBS Drama Awards 2011 is coming soon!!!! blush.gifblush.gif

Hi the! girl who~~~

you are back!!!

Oh are you busy with MAMA? kekekek!

btw, did you recieved my PM as you requested? :rolleyes:

I did not received ur reply. LOL!

Hi chin'gus!!!

Oh thanks for the latest photos!!! Oh I prefer clean looks as well:D

hahahaha!

Happy belated "MERRY X'MAS" everyone!!

Guest singapore0950

Blessed Happy New Year 2012

Stay happy & health always!

hihihi all Chin'gu!!!

how was last night countdown? Is it fun and tired?

Oh I did not I slept before 12am. hahaha! soooooooo tired!!!

:wub:

However, I watched KBS & SBS drama awards 2011......

• 1 month later...
Guest dreamerland

Hi chingus...

How r u all ?

It has been long time since my last visit here.

Hows ur new year celebration and chinese new year celebration had been ?

Hope you guys had a wonderful time with ur loved ones.:rolleyes:

Guest dreamerland

The new Lacoste Woman - Unconventional Chic Party

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA, FEB 2: South Korean actress arrives at the Lacoste Spring Summer 2012 Campaign - Unconventional Chic Lacoste Woman in Seoul, South Korea on Thursday, February 2, 2012. The Lacoste 2012 Spring Collection is the first in the brands history to put the focus on women.

4721.jpeg

4720.jpeg

4719.jpeg

source:Penta Press

photos : as tagged

More pictures of Lee Jin Wook From The new Lacoste Woman - Unconventional Chic Party

2012020201000229500014401.jpg

201202021947321114_1.jpg

201202022042770183_1.jpg

20120202_1328182398_97565500_1.jpg

image_readtop_2012_73664_1328181577560789.jpg

photos : as tagged

Guest dreamerland

2012 Spring / Summer Mulberry New Presentation - Lee Jin Wook

Classic British luxury brand Mulberry (Mulberry) 2012 spring-summer season, had a presentation aimed at the New. Emma Hill, creative director of the childhood nostalgia of camping geuringyeyeol rural motifs, animal print beach, waterfront, charming and luxurious details, such as an expression of Mulberry products exhibition. In the event, Kim Yun Ah, Lee Jin Wook, yunounho, intelligence,, pp.637 attended the place lit on the crystal. New pictures in a presentation attended Mulberry and Jin.

4736.jpeg

4743.jpeg

4735.jpeg

source :pentapress

picture : as tagged