Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

wahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! it's confirmed! it'sd confirmed! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Lee Jin Wook cast as I Need Romance 2′s hero

196007015_l.jpg

The sequel to tvN’s popular thirtysomething-career-ladies-navigate-love-sex-and-work drama I Need Romance has landed a leading man, and it’s Lee Jin-wook (Myung-wol the Spy).

It’s the year of the macho man, and I’m fully onboard that train. (Seriously, it’s the latest *thing* — we had the flower boy, the beast man, the flower boy again (those’ll never go out of style, really), and now the soonjung macho hero. Which is to say: the macho, macho man with the pure heart underneath the layers of hard muscle (rawr).)

Lee Jin-wook tends to be hit or miss for me, depending on the drama (he’s done a bunch of lackluster ones), but I generally like him and his contradictory traits of boyish bashfulness and growly, glowerly fierceness. He hasn’t really had his definitive role yet, so maybe this’ll do it for him — he plays a screenwriter who’s caught between loving and trying to get over a longtime girlfriend. Sounds similar to the longtime relationship setup of the original’s leads; I wonder how they’ll maintain the mark of the franchise while making Season 2 a drama of its own with a fresh new cast.

The show has yet to secure its heroine, but with casting under way I expect we’ll be hearing more shortly. I Need Romance 2 will be a Wednesday-Thursday drama following Queen In-hyun’s Man, and aims for a June broadcast.

Source : Dramabeans

kyaaaa ... it's so good to read some news about the close friendship of Jin Wook oppa and Lee Dong Wook ... We know that he doesn't like to appear on tv shows but his special appearance on Strong Heart only to support his best friend is simply adorable :wub: :wub:

Wookies Bromance fighting! :lol: :lol:

And Lee Jin Wook celebrate the guest, 'TV' as a new best friend naseonda MC Lee Dong Wook

20120403094253_189893_400_510.jpg

Actor Lee Jin Wook Lee Dong Wook's best friend in two newly-appointed 'nerves of steel' as a guest in the first place the bitnaenda.

HB Lee Jin Wook three days of entertainment agency officials with phone calls from the yitu Day "Not long ago, 'nerves of steel' side and to meet appeared to claim, "he said.

"By coming five days recording in progress will, "" In fact, Lee Jin Wook two arts programs tend not go well. MC, but moved to join with the LDW as usual appearances confirmed forty-two became best friends, "he said appeared to be background.

Other Lee Jin Wook, his first broadcast as a guest of the participation figures, discharged seven days last month gaegeuwoomeon SongEunE actor Kim Ji Seok, Kim Shin Young and was confirmed.

Meanwhile, Lee Jin Wook is tvN 'romance needs the Year was cast as the hero of Season 2.

Source : EToday

ahhh some good news from first recording of Strong Heart ... can't wait for April 10 !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

"Strong Heart" PD Describes First Recording with New MCs

9226cf813edb2ac0e5edcf4576521e07_large.jpg

SBS "Strong Heart" successfully finished its first filming with the new MCs Shin Dong Yup and Lee Dong Wook. Producer Park Sang Hyuk of "Strong Heart" commented, "Lee Dong Wook and Shin Dong Yup displayed phenomenal emceeing skills and harmony. I am excited to see what will become of this combination. Lee Dong Wook did a very good job. Even though he has not worked with Shin Dong Yup previously, they were a dynamic duo on camera. Their performance exceeds my expectation."

He added, "Lee Dong Wook is more charming than ever and Shin Dong Yup led the filming. He is such an experienced variety show veteran and he reacted quickly to rapid flow and different situations. The crew, panel members, guest stars, and others were all pleasantly surprised. The new 'Strong Heart' is full of surprises and different types of charms."

With the two new MCs, "Strong Heart" is reorganized with original panel members entertainer Boom, Lee Teuk and Eunhyuk from Super Junior, comedians Kim Hyo Jin and Jung Joo Ri, along with new additions like comedian Yang Se Hyung. The first episode of "Strong Heart" featuring Shin Dong Yup and Lee Dong Wook as MCs will air on April 10.

SISTAR's Hyorin, Lee Dong Wook's army buddies Lee Jin Wook and Kim Ji Suk, and Shin Dong Yup's dear friend Song Eun Ee and Kim Shin Young will appear on this episode to celebrate the new beginning of "Strong Heart."

Source : Soompi News

Jin Wook oppa featured on Audi Magazine :wub::w00t: ... not sure about the content of the interview , but maybe it have connections with the neverending love of our oppa for cars :lol: hahaha he sure loves great cars , until now I remember his luxurious Porsche :rolleyes:

audi-magazine.jpg

audi-magazine1.jpg

audi-magazine2.jpg

audi-magazine3.jpg

oh my cat .... this guys is just toooooo handsome :wub: :wub: :wub: love that hairstyle :wub:

@ LJW DC Gall

SBS Releases Stills of Lee Dong Wook Hosting Strong Heart

shs9.jpg

I’m don’t watch variety shows, probably because I already bend time and space enough as it is. Anymore and I’ll be tempting the drama fates to smite me. But I totally got interested this week in checking out April 10th’s episode of the K-talk show Strong Heart, which was formerly hosted by Kang Ho Dong and Lee Seung Gi, but will now be helmed by Lee Dong Wook and comedian Shin Dong Yup. It does feel like SBS wants to have a pair of MCs with the same characteristics, a younger good looking actor hoobae paired with a talented talker comedian sunbae. I’m just fascinated by Lee Dong Wook taking this role, because I’ve never ever pegged him as a on-the-fly impromptu kinda guy with great conversational skills.

I’ve seen most of his dramas but have never fully embraced him until recently, when he totally won me over in a easygoing and impressive performance in Wild Romance. For the inaugural episode of this new MC tandem for Strong Heart, Lee Dong Wook got two of his best friends and army buddies Lee Jin Wook and Kim Ji Suk to guest. Check out the massive amount of stills released by SBS for this episode. Lee Jin Wook is so damn gorgeous, even if he looked like he just rolled out of bed after living in the mountains for a week. And Kim Ji Suk, welcome back from military service!

Here’s to wishing success to Lee Dong Wook on his first foray as a variety show MC, and for Strong Heart to continue to do well after the change up in its hosts. If the two MCs have good chemistry, chances are they will do just fine.

shs5.jpg

Source : A Koala's Playground

Lee Dong Wook successfully completes his first recording as the new MC of ‘Strong Heart’

20120408_leedongwook.jpg

On April 5th, actor Lee Dong Wook completed his first recording as the newest MC of SBS‘s ‘Strong Heart‘!

Despite it being his first time manning the MC podium, Lee Dong Wook exhibited perfect teamwork with Shin Dong Yub, leading the show in a calm and organized manner. He threw the panelists into fits of laughter with his witty comments and brought out even the toughest of answers with his questions.

PD Park Sang Hyuk stated, “He did so well that I wondered whether this was really his first time. His teamwork with fellow MC Shin Dong Yub was great, and he also worked well with the fixed panelists.”

On completing his first recording, Lee Dong Wook commented, “I was nervous at first, but received a lot of help and was able to wrap it up on a fun note. I’m really thankful that the guests gave me so much strength and encouragement.”

He continued, “Lee Jin Wook and Kim Ji Suk were especially of great support. This is just the beginning of a new ‘Strong Heart’! I’ll work hard to provide joy to our viewers as MC Lee Dong Wook.”

The episode will air on April 10th.

Source : Allkpop

ok ... today's episode of STRONG HEART just ended ... and I loved it!!!!!! so many memorable momments of Jin Wook oppa!!!

first ... Sistar's Hyorin confessed her love for Lee Jin Wook :wub: ... LOL! she even made a dance ceremony for him!!!!! hahahaha!!!!!!! :lol:

201204102359778756_1.jpg

1334070803_303499.jpg

image_readtop_2012_221466_1334072528607023.jpg

awww HONEY??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

@ TV Report

even if the Hyorin ceremony was cute ... the cutest momment of the night was when Jin WOok oppa and Kim Ji SUk revelead their close friendship ( this include the MC Lee Dong Wook ) :wub: :wub:

Hahahaha Jin Wook and Ji Suk are such a funny guy and they shared funny histories about their travels to Hong Kong ( with Lee Dong Wook ) or Thailand ( only Jin Wook and Ji Suk ) hahaha

1. For example they showed how much they love each other xD ... they bought clothes for each other!!!!!! xD They shared a funny episode when they where on a clothing shop and Jin Wook was selecting some t shirts for Ji SUk , and him some pants for Jin Wook ... they said - with laughs on her faces - that the ahjummas were looking at them with strange glares :lol: :lol: :lol:

2 . Another funny momment was during their trip to Thailand ... THEY ENDED ON THE JAIL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: If I'm not wrong , they explained the problem : They were riding a motorbikes on the middle on Bangkok ann because of the hot weather they removed their own t-shirts ... and because of the seminude travel xD they ended on jail xDDD

20120411_1334074465_59891300_1.jpg

3. They also shared some embarrassing histories(especially histories from army ) about the MC Dong Wook ... but I couldn't understand anything about it xDDD ...

4. At the end Ji Suk and Ji Wook hugged each other ...... awww they're so cute!!!

SISTAR Hyorin Expresses Interest in Lee Jin Wook

604fa5ec3bc813de6300bc10569c1119_large.jpg

SISTAR's member, Hyorin, expressed her interest in actor Lee Jin Wook with her confession and singing.

On the recently aired episode of SBS “Strong Heart,” Hyorin confessed that Lee Jin Wook was her ideal man for a while.

The singer added, “I liked him more since he appeared on a nourishing tonic CF, he looked masculine and tough—which is a trait I am turned on by guys. Seeing him today, it seems like he has a soft personality despite his image.”

Hyorin continued to display her fandom for the actor as she showed a great performance and even made Lee Jin Wook smile with her singing skills.

Hyorin admitted, “I liked Lee Jin Wook since I was in middle school and I was curious which girl group he liked the most during his military service.” Lee Jin Wook, of course, answered, “SISTAR.”

Source : Soompi News

SISTAR’s Hyorin serenades Lee Jin Wook on ‘Strong Heart’

20120410_hyorin_strongheart1.jpg

SISTAR‘s Hyorin confessed that she was a fan of actor Lee Jin Wook.

On the April 10th episode of SBS ‘Strong Heart‘, Hyorin expressed her interest in actor Lee Jin Wook with his tough guy image and serenaded him with a song.

“I liked Lee Jin Wook since I was in junior high,” she said, confessing she had been a fan for a long time.

Lee Jin Wook responded by admitting his favorite girl group while he was in the army was SISTAR, and Hyorin then sang a song that she had prepared for him.

Hyorin belted out her cover of Beyonce‘s “Love On Top“, putting on a sensual yet lovely performance.

Hyorin even walked seductively towards the actor in the middle of her performance, causing him to grow red with embarrassment.

After her song came to an end, Lee Jin Wook showed his thoughtful, gentleman-like manners by helping her clean up the microphone that she had used.

He then responded to her performance with a warm hug, evoking envy amongst everyone else on set.

ahhh I think I need to be alert xD ... this girl seriously :lol: :lol: :lol:

SISTAR's Hyorin confesses her ideal man is actor Lee Jin Wook

sis.jpg

SISTAR's Hyorin pointed out her ideal man is actor Lee Jinwook on the April 10th episode of "Strong Heart." Hosted by new MCs Shin Dongyeop and Lee Dongwook, Hyorin appeared as a guest on this episode. There, Hyorin proposed, "There's someone here today that I really like" and confessed, "It's Lee Jinwook."

She continued, "I liked him since I watched his nutrition drink CF a long time ago. I really like someone whose style is manly and tough. Lee Jinwook has a gentle personality that differs from his tough image. I was his fan since my first year of middle school."

In addition, MC Lee Dongwook stated, "While filming the CF, I heard many comments saying Lee Jinwook was a foreign person," drawing laughter on the set.

This episode of "Strong Heart" featured guests including Lee Jinwook, Kim Jisuk, Jang Nara, Jung Somin, CN Blue's Jung Yonghwa, SISTAR's Hyorin, Song Eunie and Shin Soyeon.

Source : Koreaboo

STRONG HEART finished few minutes ago :tears: ... and ... as expected from my 4D Jin Wook ... LOL! He won the Strong Heart Trophy!!!!! :lol: :lol: ... * sorry Kim Shin Young * :lol:

Many reports are claiming for him the title of The Blue Chip of Variety Shows ( and imitations ) for his ridicously imations of many stars xDDDDDDD including fellow actors Choi Min Soo and the MC Lee Dong Wook ... :lol: :lol:

2cpavjk.png

nayooooo???

hahahaha they are all agree with the trophy! xD His 4D charms are the best!!!!!!!! :P

On the other corner .... Jin Wook , Ji Suk and Dong Wook together are really the cutest thing ever :wub: ... they're like real brothers! :wub: :wub:

To show how much the production loved the interaction of these three .... the latest scene of the whole today's episode was this pic ( I'm seriously dying because of this triple bromance xD ) :

14mlv9.png

LEE JIN WOOK , LEE DONG WOOK & KIM JI SUK = LOVE

another article related to my handsome oppa ... this time a funny one :lol:

SISTAR’s Hyorin reveals the kind of kiss she desires

20120417_hyorin_2.jpg

SISTAR‘s lead vocal Hyorin opened up about the kind of kiss she desires.

On the April 17th episode of SBS ‘Strong Heart‘, Hyorin began to say, “I don’t really enjoy the romantic kind of atmosphere.”

“More than creating the right moment for a kiss, I would like someone to take the lead and passionately kiss me,” she admitted.

Actor Lee Jin Wook who was also on the episode emphasized a kiss is all about the timing. He then shared a story about how he and a foreign woman were starting to become interested in one other, but their relationship ended before it really began.

“Slowly getting to know each other’s feelings is gross,” Hyorin added, while fellow guest Jang Nara also confessed that she too, would like a man to passionately lead her in a kiss.