Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

Guest dreamerland

i'm dying rite now:wub: :wub:  after saw all the cutest pics of our oppa...

hey, 4d jinwook is back... love him always... B)

thanks chingu for all the news...  luv ya...:rolleyes:

i'm dying rite now  after saw all the cutest pics of our oppa...

hey, 4d jinwook is back... love him always...

thanks chingu for all the news...  luv ya...

aaaaaaaaaaaah sis!!!!!!!!!! my beloved dreamer is back ... mansé! xD I missed you so much ... so happy to see that his 4D charms bring you here again hahaha

talking about cuteness???? hahaha this is a gift for you! =p

126khsm.jpg

:wub::lol::wub::lol::wub:

first pix= OUCH!!!!*quoted image* hahaha just kidding..

lee jin wook super handsome*quoted image*

hi jodi_ashrik ... * welcome welcome * hahaha I almost faint because of that hug xD but she deserves it , she was super adorable confessing her feelings towards our Jin Wook :lol:

I also have a gift for you .... Jin Wook endorsing NIKE :D :

nike_ljw.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest jodi_ashrik

aaaaaaaaaaaah sis!!!!!!!!!! my beloved dreamer is back ...  mansé! xD I missed you so much ... so happy to see that his 4D charms bring you here again hahaha

talking about cuteness???? hahaha this is a gift for you!  =p

*quoted image*

:wub:  :lol:  :wub:  :lol:  :wub:

hi jodi_ashrik ... * welcome welcome * hahaha I almost faint because of that hug xD but she deserves it , she was super adorable confessing her feelings towards our Jin Wook  :lol:  

I also have a gift for you .... Jin Wook endorsing NIKE  :D  :

*quoted image*

:wub: :wub: :wub:    

yaahh... but im really jealous. hahaha see my avatar?  im a jiwoo fan.. but cant stop her for adoring jin wook.. god he's really handsomewub.gifwub.gif want that hug too.. hahaha

-- jin wook for nike???w00t.gif a big wow! congrats to him!biggrin.gif

yaahh... but im really jealous. hahaha see my avatar?  im a jiwoo fan.. but cant stop her for adoring jin wook.. god he's really handsome*quoted image**quoted image* want that hug too.. hahaha

-- jin wook for nike???*quoted image* a big wow! congrats to him!*quoted image*

Of course ... It was the first thing I noticed xD ... To be 100% honest I was not a devoted fan of their relationship -_- , but of course I was happy because he was happy with Ji Woo ... now I wish the best for them :)

On the other corner , I'm really happy to see a Ji Woo fan who still like Jin Wook ... thanks for that! ^_^

more of our handome Jin Wook for NIKE :

nike_ljw2.jpg

nike_ljw1.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest jodi_ashrik

Of course ... It was the first thing I noticed xD ... To be 100% honest I was not a devoted fan of their relationship  -_-  , but of course I was happy because he was happy with Ji Woo ...  now I wish the best for them   :)

On the other corner , I'm really happy to see a Ji Woo fan who still like Jin Wook ... thanks for that!  ^_^

more of our handome Jin Wook for NIKE :

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:    

its ok.. as long as they are happy im happy too. and i think they're still friends?? ..ofcourse!!lot of jiwoo fans still like jin wook.. im always checking this thread. im happy to his career.. fighting oppa! love him a lotwub.gif

its ok.. as long as they are happy im happy too. and i think they're still friends?? ..ofcourse!!lot of jiwoo fans still like jin wook.. im always checking this thread. im happy to his career.. fighting oppa! love him a lot*quoted image*

what a relief xD ... well , he was sooooo devoted to Ji Woo that he won over many of her fans :lol: ... again : Thanks for being happy for him! :D

ah! I almost forgot to post this ... and it's subbed!!!!! mansé! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Strong Heart Ep 125 - New MCs' Arrival

StrongHeartEP125.jpg

WATCH HERE

Guest jodi_ashrik

what a relief xD ... well , he was sooooo devoted to Ji Woo that he won over many of her fans  :lol: ... again : Thanks for being happy for him!  :D

ah! I almost forgot to post this ... and it's subbed!!!!! mansé!  w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif  

Strong Heart Ep 125 - New MCs' Arrival

*quoted image*

WATCH HERE

to be honest i skip the part when hyorin ??(dont know her haha) started to sing.. but i saw the part when she go to jin wook.. my god!! my heart goes like thistears.gif poor jodi.. super jealous.. my oppa is too handsome.. hahahaha

to be honest i skip the part when hyorin ??(dont know her haha) started to sing.. but i saw the part when she go to jin wook.. my god!! my heart goes like this*quoted image* poor jodi.. super jealous.. my oppa is too handsome.. hahahaha

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa! xDDDDDDDD that girl was too much xD I think she's an idol .... a very healthy idol :lol: :lol: and seems like Jin Wook really loved her performance ( same goes fro Kim Ji Suk xD ) ...

anyway, one of my fav parts was on the 2nd special ... when we was impersonating numerous celebrities xD :lol: gosh, he's so bad at imitations :lol:

51.png

:lol::wub: :wub: :lol:

Guest jodi_ashrik

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa! xDDDDDDDD that girl was too much xD I think she's an idol .... a very healthy idol  :lol: :lol:  and seems like Jin Wook really loved her performance ( same goes fro Kim Ji Suk xD ) ...

anyway, one of my fav parts was on the 2nd special ... when we was impersonating numeros celebrities xD

*quoted image*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:    

ok. im gonna watch that later.. --yeah she's too much! she hurts me so much.. haha kidding..

- i want him to impersonate jiwoo..what do u think? whaahhaha!! this crazy girl dreaming again.. nyay!wub.gifwub.gif

ok. im gonna watch that later.. --yeah she's too much! she hurts me so much.. haha kidding..

- i want him to impersonate jiwoo..what do u think? whaahhaha!! this crazy girl dreaming again.. nyay!*quoted image**quoted image*

no please .. he's so bad at that!!!! xD really ... I think he can't even imitate himself -_- -_-

hahaha I know how you feel ... it hurts when your oppa is being attached by a super healthy woman :lol: :lol:

tumblr_lvr1tusbik1qarvr1o1_500.jpg

oppa ... don't hurt us again ... yep? :lol:

Guest jodi_ashrik

no please ..  he's so bad at that!!!! xD really ... I think he can't even imitate himself   -_- -_-  

hahaha I know how you feel ... it hurts when your oppa is being attached by a super healthy woman  :lol: :lol:  

*quoted image*

oppa ... don't hurt us again ... yep?  :lol:

what do you mean super healthy woman? dont find her pretty.. but yes super sexy hahaha( dont kill me ) hahaha

but oppa is so behave.. is just that, that girl really likes him.. ehemsleep.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest loveydovey_lynn

love    Lee Jin Wook oppa!!..   

can't wait to see him in I Need Romance 2.. have watch most of his drama and he's totally HOT!.. wub.gif especially in SMW as comrade major Choi Ryu!!  i think im fallen in love... 

im surprise that his bestfriend Kim Ji Suk is also acting together in the drama.. love both of them in strong heart.. they're both so funny.. xDD laugh.giflaugh.gif

love    Lee Jin Wook oppa!!..   

can't wait to see him in I Need Romance 2.. have watch most of his drama and he's totally HOT!.. *quoted image* especially in SMW as comrade major Choi Ryu!!  i think im fallen in love... 

im surprise that his bestfriend Kim Ji Suk is also acting together in the drama.. love both of them in strong heart.. they're both so funny.. xDD *quoted image**quoted image*

awwww!!! you're welcome loveydovey_lynn !!! ^_^ ^_^

same for me ... I really can't wait to see our handsome Jin Wook on this drama ... because the cast is simply amazing for me as a diehard fan of both Jin Wook and Jung Yumi ... in addition I love Ji Suk because he's a great actor and he's the best friend of my hubby, oh gosh he's like his mom! he cares so much about Jin Wook oppa :wub: :wub:

2012041106584208643_1.jpg

and about the STRONG HEART episode xDDDDD hahaha you're 100% right!!! these two are soooooo funny and adorable ... their 10 years friendship is awesome :wub: :wub:

again ... welcome to Jin Wook's thread dear ... hope you can visit us often :D

ahhh ... I'm soo happy with the news ! :lol: :lol:

Jung Yumi headlines I Need Romance 2

JungYumi2-1.jpg

Hit cable drama I Need Romance‘s sequel has finally found a heroine in film actress Jung Yumi (The Crucible), who hasn’t been a regular in dramaland since 2007′s Que Sera Sera (save for a quick drama special two years ago). While I really enjoyed the first season of the tvN show that put a slick and sexy spin on thirtysomething single life in the city, second seasons always worry me. But now with Jung Yumi set to star, I pretty much can’t miss it.

The second season is more a spin-off than a sequel, since it’ll have none of the original characters, but just carries the same setting/concept. The title will be I Need Romance 2012, which makes me wonder how many years they plan to stretch this thing. Also, why would you waste the opportunity to call it I Need More Romance? The next one can be called I Need Even More Romance, followed by Just C’mere.

Lee Jin-wook (Myung-wol the Spy) has already signed on as the hero, and he’ll be joined by Kim Ji-suk (Personal Taste), who has just joined the cast as the other love interest. Um… these guys are Best. Friends. Like they-lub-each-other-so-much-people-think-they-might-be-gay-lovers best friends. Are they really going to fight over Jung Yumi in the same drama?

That’s gonna be awkward. Also, I wonder if Lee Jin-wook got his bestie the job. I actually think Kim Ji-suk is more interesting as an actor (more quirks, more personality), but Lee Jin-wook’s undoubtedly hotter, so he’s the bigger star. I hope their bromance is thicker than fiction. The story will follow the same basic setup as season 1: Lee Jin-wook plays the long-time boyfriend and Kim Ji-suk the new love interest who swoops in when the first relationship hits the rocks. The girlfriend trio will be rounded out by Kim Ji-woo (Office Love Life) and Kang Ye-sol (While You Were Sleeping).

I Need Romance 2012 airs on tvN in June.

LeeJinWook1.jpg

Source : Dramabeans

OMG ... Ji Suk and Jin Wook are really something :lol: :lol: just saw the news and discovered that these two attended the latest Lee Jun Ki's fan meeting

They attended the FM as a surprise to their common friend Lee Jun Ki xD aaaaaaaaw!!! THAT WAS SO CUTE !

Here are few screencaps :

junki3.png

Jun Ki : huh??? :huh: :huh: who are these two???

junki1.png

Ji Suk : hyung .... meeeeeeeee :wub: :wub:

junki2.png

Jin Wook : me too me too!!! I'm also here :P

junki4.png

Jun Ki : omonaaaaaa ........ :wub: :wub: Give me a hug Jin Wook ah!!!!!! :lol:

wahhh so many news about our Jin Wook lately :w00t::w00t: ... yesterday he attended the "Gucci Club: Gucci Flagship store in Seoul" event :)

But he wasn't alone ... ok ok and it wasn't Kim Ji Suk xD , this time his partner was Lee Dong Wook :w00t:Wookies Bromance FTW !!! :lol:

Here are some pics :

2d1aftj.jpg

20120424_1335222607.jpg

20120423_1335188901_41249700_1.jpg

image_readtop_2012_248209_1335190574617007.jpg

20120424_1335222606.jpg

2799_L_1335184638.jpg

16b6175bffa7a1abc0b50ee823a80ae1.jpg

629767(0)-500885_87467.jpg

35a552f84fff4d530ddc68bc777bc3de.jpg

bf7f53269af75874c2f58fb865f714ef.jpg

8261286696f694684ae2b2fbff00b5c2.jpg