Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone! I've been a silent reader of this forum for a few days now and I can't help but share some thoughts. I'm trying to back read all the post up to the very first one. I'm a new fan, it's

On 9/12/2018 at 8:46 PM, 87yua . said:

I saw the date your article and it was published aug 4.. There's a more recent one in september and ysy  is no.29...

Does YOUR HONOR have 32 or 40 episodes? Does it really end next week? I see from wikipedia and asianwiki listing the drama with 40 episodes but it's not a vey reliable source. Anyone got a good info about this?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, yoonshiyoon007 said:

I saw the date your article and it was published aug 4.. There's a more recent one in september and ysy  is no.29...

Does YOUR HONOR have 32 or 40 episodes? Does it really end next week? I see from wikipedia and asianwiki listing the drama with 40 episodes but it's not a vey reliable source. Anyone got a good info about this?

according to some sources it will end next week.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, yoonshiyoon007 said:

From what source?

Those saying it has 40 eps is giving me hope huhuhu I just dont it to end so soon yet :(

https://www.soompi.com/article/1230997wpp/go-soo-seo-ji-hyes-upcoming-drama-heart-surgeons-releases-intense-posters

 

please read the article. it will air on sept 27 it says there. meaning dj/yh will end next week. :) FYI , heart surgeons is the new drama next to dear judge. Im also sad it will end next week. it has a fast pace ending but im sure the writer will have something to reveal and will create beautiful ending.. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 87yua . said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1230997wpp/go-soo-seo-ji-hyes-upcoming-drama-heart-surgeons-releases-intense-posters

 

please read the article. it will air on sept 27 it says there. meaning dj/yh will end next week. :) FYI , heart surgeons is the new drama next to dear judge. Im also sad it will end next week. it has a fast pace ending but im sure the writer will have something to reveal and will create beautiful ending.. :)

Ohhhh so 

that's why they said it will end next week... make sense haha

Just two more episodes and many things to wrap up so I dont think there will be too many happy moment for Kang Ho and So Eun. Maybe at the end part of the drama where everything is resolved but it wont be enough huhu Oh how I wish there was a season 2!

 

PS: thanks for the info!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16 September 2018 at 5:21 PM, yoonshiyoon007 said:

Ohhhh so 

that's why they said it will end next week... make sense haha

Just two more episodes and many things to wrap up so I dont think there will be too many happy moment for Kang Ho and So Eun. Maybe at the end part of the drama where everything is resolved but it wont be enough huhu Oh how I wish there was a season 2!

 

PS: thanks for the info!

 

Yup. YSY also posted in his Weibo that it will be last week so it was confirmed... Credit from the underground.  He has stuff planned for rest of the year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, nrllee said:

 

Yup. YSY also posted in his Weibo that it will be last week so it was confirmed... Credit from the underground.  He has stuff planned for rest of the year.

yah what stuff? he has a movie i heard. next he has fan meeting . any other things? does he has  fan meeting abroad?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...