Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

5 hours ago, nrllee said:

@rosa123 I am not enjoying the drama but I am ploughing through it for YSY's sake.  Like you I find the female protagonist's acting flat and uninspiring so the love story doesn't 'fire' for me.  The story itself is full of plot holes and if you're someone who likes a well written story with well developed plot lines and side characters that shine in their own light - this is NOT it.  The writer has chosen to push the whole love story (and it's a poor one at that - it's shallow and lacks depth - the 2 lovers haven't connected on a deeper level for me - to me their relationship is almost purely physical - lots of kissing scenes if that's your thing) and disregarded all else.  The writer seems so desperate to portray the female protagonist as the heroine that the story is moving into unbelievable territory, this obsession of hers has had dire consequences on the other characters around the female protagonist so as to prop her up.  It relegates them to mere pawns or objects to help her shine.   I am wholly unenthusiastic about this drama and limping towards the end with it (avoiding the GP forum because there are obviously people there who adore it).  The first weekend in May cannot come soon enough for me...when I can close this chapter and YSY can move on to MC Dream Concert and LOTJ shenanigans and I can remove the blight of the female protagonist from my life forevermore.

The reason why I stuck at ep 11 fri.

I love him but the story line is very .. unnatural.

Sigh...

On 4/21/2018 at 6:24 AM, nrllee said:

@katakwasabi from what little I know about LOTJ, the guests are split into 2 teams and KBM is the "host"  - he is the only one features on both teams.  As far as I know the 2 teams don't meet as such.  They are separate from what I can see, so in any series of episodes, it only features one team...as in there will be 3-4 episodes with just Team 1 and then followed by 3-4 episodes of Team 2.  So in any 1 episode there's really only shared screen time within the Team members only (and their tribal chief KBM of course - he's like a Bear Grylls figure :)).

Hope that he is same team with Shinhwa members.

• Like 1

On 4/21/2018 at 11:21 AM, kaytesarang said:

I'm really curious about this why is YSY doesnt have any movie offers or what? haha 

Me too...

I want to be him like his Hyunn  CTY.

One hit movie from him please...

One day... One day ... Just Pray..:)

23 hours ago, blackberrypie said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0003039431

LOTJ casting and grouping confirmed. 

1st half: Kim Byung Man, Park Seong Gwang, Park Sol Mi, Park Jung Chul, Sung Hoon, Tony An, Apink Kim Nam Joo, Wanna One (both)

2nd half: Kim Byung Man, Kangnam, Lee Da Hee, YSY, Jang Dong Yoon (actor in A Poem A Day with Defconn), Shinhwa (all 3)

YSY will appear only in the second half of the LOTJ in Sabah trip. Each half is about 3-4eps long, total 6-8 eps per series of LOTJ. The guests in each half dont meet up. So you dont get to see Wanna One with YSY/Shinhwa, for example. Guests in 1st half will arrive in Sabah first, and after surviving for 3D2N, then they’ll wrap up and leave. The 2nd group will then join KBM and they’ll go to a different place in Sabah and start part2 story, surviving for another 3D2N. 

Yeah .... 2nd part will be totally mine .

Thanks yeah

good in the end is not so important your religion, we love it for what it is and always will be our baby dum gu LOLB)

I'm not seeing many YSY dramas, he's a very good actor but he never caught my attention, I confess I hated him for a while, I thought he was overrated, lol

but I started to know him and love him in 2d1n, and since then I'm his fan:wink::wub:

so I see our sleeping beauty in this way, LOL

Baby Donggu !!!:wub:

4ee884ee052d72b34aa039cb27d39744.gif

• Like 4

6 hours ago, rosa123 said:

annyeong chingus B)

I just want to say that I agree that DG did not want the fortune teller to read his future or his luck, since he is a Christian catholic, apparently he is very devoted as he shows it without fear of others, (I mean when "he thanks food ")

I am Catholic NOT very devout, I definitely DO NOT believe in fortune tellers, it is more scary, because no one else knows what will happen only GOD. (That is just my opinion)

knowing that he is Catholic, I would like to know what his Christian name is, as he reads Jun ki is "pitter", I wonder what will be our Donggu (?), he already has a lot of names LOL

P.S. Can someone tell me if the drama is good? frankly try to see it but the protagonist does not convince me, LOL

I do not know if it's because of jealousy (since YSY pays too much attention to her), LOL, or definitely the girl is very flat in acting, I saw her in a drama "The Flower in Prison" was great with jung da bin, but suddenly I changed the protagonist and I stopped seeing her, I did not like that change. Jung Da Bin did great.

Now I'm in doubt to see her (?):unsure::wub:

Just my opinion..

I don't think he pay attention to her .. fri

Since they work together.. that why

Even in the other drama also he is like that. And he more close with the others co-stars.

You can see all his BTS with LSY or KSR.

All of we have the same though about the main actress..

Same... Same

So no worries.. fri

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Minoo Maani said:

@Maryam I think so too.  Even in Italy as a predominantly Catholic country, tarot and cartomacy are very popular and widespread.

I love to know what was ysy's fortune telling. Maybe someday his part will be shown as special part, Lol. :D

@Maryam as you I don't think they didn't show his fortune telling because of his religious  prohibitions and omitting his part has some history in this show because I think the members can't iterfere their religion  in the performing of the show. 

Now about another branch of Christianity, Orthodox. Armenia is a country predominantly orthodox and coffee fortune telling is very prevalent there. If ysy believed in omens I recommended him to practice it before a professional  Armenian coffee fortune teller.

@Minoo Maani me too so excited to know his fortune. Maybe there were many girls in love with him in his fortune and they rebel against his future wife frightening the teller.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Now he can make lightening without hammer ... his magic power has progressed... :D

I like to see Siyoon and Joonyoung in one team... it makes the show rather spectacular .

Even the camera gets captured by his charming ... totally zoomed on him ... :wink::wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201804240100207000015442&servicedate=20180423

[Sports Chosun Kim Young-rak] TV Chosun "Dae-gun" captivates the audience with an immersive acting and story. According to Nielsen Korea, the audience rating survey company Nielsen Korea recorded the ratings of 4.1% in the nation and 4.2% in the metropolitan area in the 16th episode of TV drama " It has been ranked # 1 in the same time zone, including four and cable channels, proving the hot response of viewers.

Yoon Suyun's immersion is considered to be one of the reasons for the increase in viewer ratings, which is becoming more and more popular. Yoon Seon-yun plays the role of "Yi Hui", a silver soldier who has to protect his throne from his brother (Ju Sang-wook) of the drama. He has been struggling in the battlefield for the first time, I met the joy of meeting, the sadness of the statue, the lover Jia-hyeon (Jin Se-yun) who missed the job, and caught my eye with expression of joy and happiness in only one time. Yoon Sung Yoon then played a part in leading the play with detailed, delicate eye smoke and tearful smoke. From the blind eye to the loneliness, and the anger and the panting, the drama has become more immersive with colorful eyes and emotional acting depending on the situation. His tears, especially appealing, make the house theater brutal and proved to be a "believing and seeing actor" once again. In addition, Yoon Sik Yoon did not buy his body every time, but he also played a leading role in winning favorable reviews. You can jump in the snowy mountains, go to the rampage game, get the river in the sub-zero weather to save the jajyeon, Yoon Seon-yoon, who showed infinite affection for the drama with a twinkle, is receiving favorable comments from viewers. In this way, Yoon is playing the role of tracing the ratings with the actors who are appearing together with the actors who are appearing together in the center of 'Daejun' with stable and solid acting in addition to the ' 

Therefore, in the 'Daegun', which is about to finish 4 times, Yoon Suyun declared a confrontation against Kang (Ju Sang-wook) and started counterattacking. 

On the other hand, the TV drama 'Daegun - Drawing Love', in which Yoon Seon-yun is playing, is broadcast every Saturday and Sunday at 10:50 pm. lunarfly@sportschosun.com 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201804260100225910016811&servicedate=20180425

GUYS if the ratings exceed over 5% the cast will give free hugs! like! I wanna go to korea right now! HUHU Those lucky fans. <3 

Lee Min-ji in the News

The massive army is about to hit the 5-percent mark. 

The TV drama " Daegeun-Love, " which was aired on April 22, showed the highest viewer ratings in 16 episodes (Cho Hyun-kyung / Director Kim Jung-min), and the highest paid rate (Nielsen) in the metropolitan area.

Accordingly, the team's pledge to play " Gwanghwamun Free Hug " if its viewer rating exceeds 5 percent is drawing attention. Can " Daejo, " which has only two weeks left before the end of its run, reach the five percent viewer rating? 

We have summarized the secret behind the high ratings of " Daegeun"which is becoming increasingly highly anticipated due to the fierce " bloody battle. "

There is no private character.

With no one to blame but a handful of characters running towards their respective suffering, stories, and goals, Daegeun directs viewers to voluntarily set up a channel. Based on the story of Cho Hyung-kyung, the writer of the modern historical drama " The Housemaid, " Kim Jung-min led the production of " The Princess ' Man, " and " Joseon Footman. "

All the Love Story in the World

Lee HwI-huI (Yoon Si-young) and Sung Ja-hyeon (Jin Se-yeon) both had to endure the " real love " from each other, and twisted feelings from childhood scars. 

In addition, it is like a father and mother who has given birth to two sons and daughters, a son who has suffered a breakdown after giving up their children for the throne, and a father who has come to the end of his life after fanning the desire for a small river.

A fierce blood-blood battle that had the heart in its power.

Hee-goong and Ja-Hyun's wedding hall to take over the throne were thrown into a morass trap, the nerve-to-be-hearted grip of the river, and Hee-chan's disguised plot to free a young king. 

Moreover, the recent heavy river swung a knife at the dead person to portend " big trouble, " and as Hee and Ja-hyun were hiding in the temple, they made me nervous (Kim Jin).

The producers began to fight back with the prince who said, " With only four shots left at the end, I began to expect whether I would be able to overcome the " five percent of the evil five percent " that is supposed to fulfill my pledges. "

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/22/2018 at 11:47 AM, orangeysy said:

Yeah .... 2nd part will be totally mine .

Thanks yeah

FOLLOW YOON SIYOON RAKUTEN VIKI ACCOUNT :) 

https://www.viki.com/celebrities/14920pr-yoon-shi-yoon?utm_source=soompi&utm_medium=soompi_news&utm_campaign=soompi_link&utm_content=watch-cast-grand-prince-show-off-great-chemistry-staff-behind-scenes

https://www.viki.com/celebrities/14920pr-yoon-shi-yoon?q=yoon s

FOLLOW VIKI YSY ACCOUNT :) FOR HIM TO BE INCLUDED AGAIN IN THE TOP VIKI STARS FOR APRIL!

On 4/22/2018 at 11:39 AM, orangeysy said:

The reason why I stuck at ep 11 fri.

I love him but the story line is very .. unnatural.

Sigh...

Hope that he is same team with Shinhwa members.

https://www.viki.com/celebrities/14920pr-yoon-shi-yoon?q=yoon s

FOLLOW VIKI YSY ACCOUNT :) FOR HIM TO BE INCLUDED AGAIN IN THE TOP VIKI STARS FOR APRIL!

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0003336419

Actor Kwon Hwa Woon (acts in drama Switch, profile http://asianwiki.com/Kwon_Hwa-Woon)

had an interview and talks about his friendship with YSY.

Portion about YSY:

Q. 본격적으로 연기 활동을 시작한 과정을 설명해준다면. 

Q. Please explain the process of how you started in acting.

“경기대학교 연기학과로 진학했는데 진로를 두고 고민을 많이 했다. 주변에 물어볼 사람도 없었다. 휴학도 하고 요리를 할까 생각도 하고 흔들리다가 일단 군대를 갔다. 제대 후에 학교 동문인 윤시윤 선배와 친해졌다. 서울에 올라와서 돈도 없고 머물 곳도 없던 어려운 시기였는데, 윤시윤 집에서 1년 동안 같이 살았다. (윤시윤이) 이미 배우로 활동하고 있을 때였는데 바쁜 와중에도 내게 많은 조언을 해줬다. 막연하게 기다리기만 하지 말고 다양한 경험을 하고 작은 영화에도 열심히 참여하라고 했다. 어떻게 연기를 해야 할지, 어떻게 살아야할지 방황하던 시기에 큰 도움이 된 사람이다. 내가 잘 되면 꼭 보답해야 할 사람 중 하나다."

“I was enrolled in the acting school in Kyonggi University, but i left the course and had lots of worries over what to do. There was no one around for me to ask as well. I took a leave of absence from school, thought about whether i should learn cooking, as i was wavering over my choices, i decided to first join the army. After discharged from the army service, I became close to my school sunbae YSY (YSY is also from same uni). I came to Seoul without much money, it was a tough time, i lived at YSY’s house for a year or so with him. YSY is already working as an actor, despite being busy, he gave me lots of advice. Dont just wait vaguely but try to experience everything, whether it is a movie project, just join and work hard. At a time when i was wondering how to act and how to live on, he was a person who gave me great help. When i do well, he is one of the people i will need to repay (his good deeds).”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

@blackberrypie  Thank you for the article, Ysy its really have a good heart. Maybe because he had been through the same situation. 

On YouTube right now, maybe you read it too, Jjy fans write hate comments about Ysy, in almost every 2d1n episode, with long sentences and write the same thing. First, I was mad, but right now I think how pity she is, her life full of hate with someone who have a good heart. And I am curious when she will get tired:lol::lol:.