Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

http://news.kbs.co.kr/news/view.do?ncd=3637543&ref=A

YOON SIYOON IS FEATURED IN KBS NEWS. :) FOR BEING THE KING IN READING.

Here is the translated Article there is also a video. YSY is really everywhere RIGHT NOW HAHAHA 

nchors 

The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism has named this year the Year of the Book, and it is conducting a series of reading campaigns.

I searched for some stars in the entertainment world who wouldn't let go of their books despite their busy schedules. 

Let's meet right now.

[Report] 

Actor Yoon Si-yoon from KBS's flagship entertainment program " One Night, Two Days " is in charge of weekend evenings!

Unlike in the TV drama, you are drawing attention with a friendly and engaging charm.

Her hobby is reading books. How many books do you read?

[Yoon Si-yoon : " I don't read a lot. I read as much as I want, and if it's fun, I read it all the way through, or I keep switching to another book. That's why there are so many books and home.

[Kim Jong-min : " How many books do you read in a month? "

[Yoon Si-yoon : " Even if it is a monthly book, it only takes about 20 books. I read only five or six books when I read them. "

Do you have nothing to do?

[Yoon Si-yoon : No, I can read books on the go or during my schedule.]

[Kim Jong-min : " I haven't read 20 books in 38 years. Really. "

As much as they spend on books, they also spend a lot of money.

[Yoon Si-yoon] : " I like to go to a secondhand bookstore. If I buy a new book, I think I always spend between two and three hundred thousand won a month. "

I guess you should say that you don't just read a lot, but enjoy it.

I really respect Yoon Si-yoon!

If Yoon Si-yoon is the king of all books, this is the queen of all books! Right now.

[EXID : " Oh, now I'm bored, so you just hate it.

Jenny, a member of the group EXID, who returned with her new song, " Tomorrow Is the Year! "

As a well-known queen of extensive reading, you worked as a reader on a special program titled " Popchanger Bolster, " in which you evaluate books made by fellow celebrities.

Is there any trigger for you to read a lot?

[Honey : " I don't know who to talk to when it was a little difficult, and I think I got a lot of advice from the book, and I just got a lot of energy from it. "]

Then, why don't you write the book yourself?

[Hanny : I don't think it's very interesting, but it seems like people who have lived that way thinking about it are writing. And I thought, why not focus on that kind of life?

As I read many books, I think about it a lot.

In addition to Hani's, many idol singers are known for their hobbies, including Girls ' Generation's Seo Seo-hyun, the highlight Yang Yo-sup, and Son Dong-woon.

Cha Eun-woo, a member of the group Astro Group, said in a news release that he was having a reading discussion class during his training days.

[Cha Eun-woo : " A celebrity is a job that comes in contact with many people. So, when I talk to or have an interview in front of a lot of people (a book), it helps a lot. "

He said he has trained himself to read and share books since his debut in order to develop the skills to talk and reason necessary for entertainment activities.

Gag Wooman Song Eun, Kim Sook, and Park Ji-sun also hold a meeting using books as medium.

Park Ji-sun's passion for the book is so striking that even the people around him are amazed at it.

[Ahn Young-mi] : " Ji-sun was really busy. Read books.

[Song Eun : " At night for reading at night?]

[Ahn Young-mi] : " Yes. I read in the bathroom. "

[Kim Sook : " Really? "]

[Park Ji-Sun : " I can't sleep. "]

Park Ji-sun, who kept the book in her hands even after shooting late at night!

This is what you call the " main scene. "

There is another star who reads between the hours in his busy schedule.

I've met Choi Hyun-woo, a magician who always presents fantastic performances for us in his entertainment journal!

[Choi Hyun-woo / Magician : " Hello. To the audience of the entertainment journal, this is Choi Hyun-woo, a magician. Nice to meet you. "

How much do you think Choi Hyun-woo reads?

[Choi Hyun-woo / Magician : " I usually start reading four books at the same time. For instance, I think I read about 150 books a year, one for toilet, one for bedrooms, one for waiting rooms on a national tour. "

The reason why Choi Hyun-woo is so close to books is because reading gives people ideas on magic performances.

[Choi Hyun-woo / Magician : " You can think of my magic as being made up of books. You can get ideas from some books, bring some new things, show them, and use them in many ways. "

He said, " There is an answer to everything in the book.

Because books are the magic that can change our lives most, it changes our minds and makes us think about the hard work that comes along.

It is important to have fun in order to develop reading habits.

Why don't you take a book and go on a picnic to the park during the perfect season?

It's Kang Seung-hwa's entertainment journal so far.

• Like 3

he appearance of member Yoon Sik Yoon is enough to gather topics. I have been interested in seeing the jungle show that I had shown in '1 night and 2 days' as much as I spent 3 years of love calls.

In addition to Yoon, Yoon Yoon, the actors who showed a new look in 'Jungle' are also together. Park resumed his 'Jungle', which celebrated its 7th anniversary, in 5 years, and is in close contact with Kim Byung - man. Seong-hoon showed a unique charm with Lee Hee-hee, who was a big success in the recently released 'Queen of Mystery Season 2', 'I live alone', and Park Jung-chul,

TRANSALTED REGARDING HIM JOINING THE LAW OF THE JUNGLE. This proves that our YSY is a trending celebrity whatever he does <3

• Like 2

So far, the cast for LOTJ: 

Shinhwa's Eric, Andy and Lee Min Woo; 

Wanna One's Ha Sung Woon and Ong Sung Woo

H.O.T.'s Tony Ahn

Actress Lee Da Hee,

Actress Park Sol Mi

Actor Park Jung Chul

Actor Sung Hoon

Though it's unknown in what team and with whom YSY will be!

0003764985_001_20180420105208679.jpg?typ

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003764985

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

7 hours ago, rachelyun said:

So far, the cast for LOTJ: 

Shinhwa's Eric, Andy and Lee Min Woo; 

Wanna One's Ha Sung Woon and Ong Sung Woo

H.O.T.'s Tony Ahn

Actress Lee Da Hee,

Actress Park Sol Mi

Actor Park Jung Chul

Actor Sung Hoon

Though it's unknown in what team and with whom YSY will be!

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003764985

I'm not familiar with LOTJ, but that is a lot of people in one show and each one must want ample screentime. I wonder how the end product will be. Even on 1n2ds with 6 members, the screentime is uneven depending on the cast members activeness and contribution. It'll be interesting to see the interactions, because honestly imo, i can imagine some of these cast members will tend to stick together haha

• Like 1

@katakwasabi from what little I know about LOTJ, the guests are split into 2 teams and KBM is the "host"  - he is the only one features on both teams.  As far as I know the 2 teams don't meet as such.  They are separate from what I can see, so in any series of episodes, it only features one team...as in there will be 3-4 episodes with just Team 1 and then followed by 3-4 episodes of Team 2.  So in any 1 episode there's really only shared screen time within the Team members only (and their tribal chief KBM of course - he's like a Bear Grylls figure :)).

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0003039431

LOTJ casting and grouping confirmed. 

1st half: Kim Byung Man, Park Seong Gwang, Park Sol Mi, Park Jung Chul, Sung Hoon, Tony An, Apink Kim Nam Joo, Wanna One (both)

2nd half: Kim Byung Man, Kangnam, Lee Da Hee, YSY, Jang Dong Yoon (actor in A Poem A Day with Defconn), Shinhwa (all 3)

YSY will appear only in the second half of the LOTJ in Sabah trip. Each half is about 3-4eps long, total 6-8 eps per series of LOTJ. The guests in each half dont meet up. So you dont get to see Wanna One with YSY/Shinhwa, for example. Guests in 1st half will arrive in Sabah first, and after surviving for 3D2N, then they’ll wrap up and leave. The 2nd group will then join KBM and they’ll go to a different place in Sabah and start part2 story, surviving for another 3D2N. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

On 4/17/2018 at 4:53 PM, nemokama said:

Hi guys,  I just finished watching one night two days and got a bit disappointed when they didn't show donggu's fortune:( 

Why? :( All the members did..

I don't think the reason is Siyoon's Christianity caz there are some other precedents in similar programs in which he is ignored to show about... and it's not true that christians don't believe in such things, but rather the opposite there are many examples for ، as in England superstitions and divinations are very prevalent, or even there is this rumor that there is a professional fortuneteller in the White House for consulting about some imp decitions with her/him, and there are many other examples too. :)

• Like 3

@kaytesarang

The first time I saw Deathbell 2 on a cable channel, I just passed through it. The next time I saw it like I think months after the first, I got glued and focused in watching and I thought I recognized someone there.. the first one I remembered the name? Our Yoon Shiyoon! Haha! I think I've seen the others first before YSY and its him I first remembered the name!   

@blackberrypie @nrllee

Thanks for explaining about LoTJ. I thought of TRoS when I first heard LoTJ. I've been watching TRoS lately but of tthose only available on KBS World YouTube channel but haven't really watched the full episodes.

• Like 1

annyeong chingus B)

I just want to say that I agree that DG did not want the fortune teller to read his future or his luck, since he is a Christian catholic, apparently he is very devoted as he shows it without fear of others, (I mean when "he thanks food ")

I am Catholic NOT very devout, I definitely DO NOT believe in fortune tellers, it is more scary, because no one else knows what will happen only GOD. (That is just my opinion)

knowing that he is Catholic, I would like to know what his Christian name is, as he reads Jun ki is "pitter", I wonder what will be our Donggu (?), he already has a lot of names LOL

P.S. Can someone tell me if the drama is good? frankly try to see it but the protagonist does not convince me, LOL

I do not know if it's because of jealousy (since YSY pays too much attention to her), LOL, or definitely the girl is very flat in acting, I saw her in a drama "The Flower in Prison" was great with jung da bin, but suddenly I changed the protagonist and I stopped seeing her, I did not like that change. Jung Da Bin did great.

Now I'm in doubt to see her (?):unsure::wub:

@rosa123

I am also Catholic, not  really devout but I am interested in many things like about Fengshui, fortune telling, of that every lunar new year like this year is year of the -- what's it again? I forgot. And others pertaining to that. It's not that I want to believe or follow what they say, I just want to know.

I haven't seen last week's episode but my take on that is.. I don't know Christians in general. Maybe it depends on the person.

• Like 2

@rosa123 I am not enjoying the drama but I am ploughing through it for YSY's sake.  Like you I find the female protagonist's acting flat and uninspiring so the love story doesn't 'fire' for me.  The story itself is full of plot holes and if you're someone who likes a well written story with well developed plot lines and side characters that shine in their own light - this is NOT it.  The writer has chosen to push the whole love story (and it's a poor one at that - it's shallow and lacks depth - the 2 lovers haven't connected on a deeper level for me - to me their relationship is almost purely physical - lots of kissing scenes if that's your thing) and disregarded all else.  The writer seems so desperate to portray the female protagonist as the heroine that the story is moving into unbelievable territory, this obsession of hers has had dire consequences on the other characters around the female protagonist so as to prop her up.  It relegates them to mere pawns or objects to help her shine.   I am wholly unenthusiastic about this drama and limping towards the end with it (avoiding the GP forum because there are obviously people there who adore it).  The first weekend in May cannot come soon enough for me...when I can close this chapter and YSY can move on to MC Dream Concert and LOTJ shenanigans and I can remove the blight of the female protagonist from my life forevermore.

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Maryam said:

I don't think the reason is Siyoon's Christianity caz there are some other precedents in similar programs in which he is ignored to show about... and it's not true that christians don't believe in such things, but rather the opposite there are many examples for ، as in England superstitions and divinations are very prevalent, or even there is this rumor that there is a professional fortuneteller in the White House for consulting about some imp decitions with her/him, and there are many other examples too. :)

@Maryam I think so too.  Even in Italy as a predominantly Catholic country, tarot and cartomacy are very popular and widespread.

I love to know what was ysy's fortune telling. Maybe someday his part will be shown as special part, Lol. :D

• Like 3

YSY is not catholic but christian. All catholics are christians but not all christians are catholic. 

In the first trip he mentioned he doesn't believe in ocultism, whether it's for his religion or personal preference (or the scene was cut for wthaever reason) let's not get conclusions, we don't know, and actually it's not that important. Also as fans, his religion is not for us to judge.

About catholic and christianity:

Spoiler

I’m a Catholic. Catholic is different from the other denominations of Christianity. And there are many many denominations. Hundreds. Each are different and have different rules. Catholics are told not to believe in fortune telling, tarots, etc too. But there is some flexibility involved. For Catholic, it is more of a personal assessment. If one thinks one can listen to it without getting disturbed, then it is fine. End of the day, it is between God and our conscience. Also, though as a Catholic it is sad to say this, but the truth is there are many Catholics who are not that strong in their faith and doesnt practise the faith diligently.

Christians in England are mostly Anglicans. They too have their distinct difference with Catholics as well as many other denominations. One just cant take England as an example of YSY’s christian faith. 

I do not know which denomination YSY is in. But one thing i do know is, he is not Catholic. Some Christian denominations have more lax rules, some have stricter rules. And sometimes, it could also be up to the person who feels they would rather not be tempted and is more disciplined in following the rules given. Seeing how he is always praying before a meal, he seems like a very devout Christian that even if the rules are not strictly applied, he would apply it on himself as well.. just like praying before a meal. As a Catholic, i confess i dont pray before a meal at all.. although i am supposed to.. but i dont. It is really a mix of rules and personal discipline to follow the rules or not. Given that he is so disciplined as to pray before every meal, buy religion related books to read (when he was shopping for Cuba related books, he also picked up a religion related book), goes to Church every week (he once mentioned in his appearance in Happy Together), etc, it isnt a long stretch to say he would also diligently follow the rule not to listen to fortune telling out of both personal and religion reasons. 

Also, as 1N2D is a family variety show, they cannot be bias and portray any religion in a positive manner to avoid being criticise as promoting a particular religion. They have to be neutral. Therefore, anything religion related is always edit out, like his praying before a meal. Im sure they would’ve brought up the topic for him to get his fortune read, but he might have refused and mentioned religion, which is probably why the entire thing was edited out and no mention was made to avoid bringing attention to it. 

• Like 1

I think it is Catholic, most Christian people in Korea are Catholic or Protestant but Protestants do not believe in the cross as a religious symbol, Catholics do, and I saw in the first episode that he had a big crucifix on the wall of his housel.:)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, rosa123 said:

I think it is Catholic, most Christian people in Korea are Catholic or Protestant but Protestants do not believe in the cross as a religious symbol, Catholics do, and I saw in the first episode that he had a big crucifix on the wall of his housel.:)

I think he is Baptist, because I am.

We do believe that Jesus die for us so we precious the cross.

My house also have cross and we wear cross too...

And we all pray before we eat, means thanks to God.

Just say only .. I do not bring the religious matter here.. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, blackberrypie said:

About catholic and christianity:

Hide contents

I’m a Catholic. Catholic is different from the other denominations of Christianity. And there are many many denominations. Hundreds. Each are different and have different rules. Catholics are told not to believe in fortune telling, tarots, etc too. But there is some flexibility involved. For Catholic, it is more of a personal assessment. If one thinks one can listen to it without getting disturbed, then it is fine. End of the day, it is between God and our conscience. Also, though as a Catholic it is sad to say this, but the truth is there are many Catholics who are not that strong in their faith and doesnt practise the faith diligently.

Christians in England are mostly Anglicans. They too have their distinct difference with Catholics as well as many other denominations. One just cant take England as an example of YSY’s christian faith. 

I do not know which denomination YSY is in. But one thing i do know is, he is not Catholic. Some Christian denominations have more lax rules, some have stricter rules. And sometimes, it could also be up to the person who feels they would rather not be tempted and is more disciplined in following the rules given. Seeing how he is always praying before a meal, he seems like a very devout Christian that even if the rules are not strictly applied, he would apply it on himself as well.. just like praying before a meal. As a Catholic, i confess i dont pray before a meal at all.. although i am supposed to.. but i dont. It is really a mix of rules and personal discipline to follow the rules or not. Given that he is so disciplined as to pray before every meal, buy religion related books to read (when he was shopping for Cuba related books, he also picked up a religion related book), goes to Church every week (he once mentioned in his appearance in Happy Together), etc, it isnt a long stretch to say he would also diligently follow the rule not to listen to fortune telling out of both personal and religion reasons. 

Also, as 1N2D is a family variety show, they cannot be bias and portray any religion in a positive manner to avoid being criticise as promoting a particular religion. They have to be neutral. Therefore, anything religion related is always edit out, like his praying before a meal. Im sure they would’ve brought up the topic for him to get his fortune read, but he might have refused and mentioned religion, which is probably why the entire thing was edited out and no mention was made to avoid bringing attention to it. 

nice fri...

We all christian like that

I also go to church every week no matter what.

The reason that I love him.

If he really strong Christian when he choose to married he will choose who is Christian also.

I guess..

Because we are like that.

:)