Quantcast

Posted (edited)

Can't even believe that it's already been a year... Sweet memories of 29th August, 2018 here! The press con of The Ghost Detective... :) He was so handsome as always there... I miss you so much, boy!! Where are you?? Please come back soon... :) pink-heart.jpg pink-heart.jpg pink-heart.jpg pink-heart.jpg

69933186_2284737581837775_47399252808003

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

main_top_m.png

I really dunno what character he will play next but this is the bestest character of him so far, undoubtedly! Lee Da Il from The Ghost Detective! No other actor can portrait the role as outstanding as him it is!

And I think he doesn't accept just any role... He only accept roles which fit for his manly image, such as strong & powerful roles! He never acts lame & naive roles... And he never does the same role twice! So I desperately cannot wait for his next drama! Miss him so much as a caring, loving & manly boyfriend!!!!

It's true that he needs a good rest as he was super busy for his movie promotions for the last few months! But we are desperate to see you again, boy! Please come back soon with another super hit drama!! I know you can do it! I know only you can do it! Writer-nims, director-nims & producer-nims, please hear our prayers!!!

So much love from your fans....

19-2.jpg?resize=480,480&ssl=1

• Like 3
  • Love 1