Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

FQYCQq_UcAAV8ES?format=jpg&name=large

Chuseok, literally "Autumn eve", once known as hangawi, is a major harvest festival and a three-day holiday in both North- and South Korea celebrated on the 15th day of the 8th month of the lunar calendar on the full moon with Visit to their family's home town, ancestor worship, harvest feasts & many more...

Wishing both Choi Daniel & his lovely Korean fans a happy chuseok holiday beginning from today! 

heart-305090_640.png heart-305090_640.png heart-305090_640.png heart-305090_640.png

• Love 1

One year ago...

(I miss him so much now... :tears:)

7ce0b8328f394217a13cc654faaac511.jpeg?s=

6 Reasons Why “The Ghost Detective” Is Guaranteed To Be Your Next K-Drama Addiction

Oct 10, 2018
by kaityv

If you aren’t watching “The Ghost Detective,” then you need to drop whatever you’re doing right now and go! Creepy, thrilling, and mysterious, “The Ghost Detective” has really been fulfilling all of our K-drama needs. Surprisingly, it’s packed with a few laughs and a little bit of romance too!

Starring the ever-so-lovely Park Eun Bin as Jung Yeo Wool and the very charming Choi Daniel as Lee Da Il, the show begins with the pair working to find three missing kids. However, things soon spiral out of control when they realize the culprit they’re looking for is actually a ghost, Sun Woo Hye (Lee Ji Ah). Here are six reasons you should check it out!

Great chemistry between the leads

This should be a given for any drama, but wow, every time Yeo Wool and Da Il share a scene, hearts flutter! There’s just something about the way both Park Eun Bin and Choi Daniel look at each other that is so palpable. They make it easy for viewers to believe that these two characters have truly found comfort in each other. Da Il never doubted Yeo Wool’s belief about her younger sister’s death, and he is willing to help her prove it. They both share a great mutual love and support for one another, and their chemistry is so intoxicating, even just their hands communicate so much.

The-Ghost-Detective5.gif

The-Ghost-Detective6.gif

So let me ask you, are you bored? Are you in need of a little excitement in your life? Are you in need of a drama to watch? If you’ve answered yes to any or all of these questions then go binge “The Ghost Detective” right now! Grab some popcorn, soda, and chocolate, and you’ll be prepared for a spooky night! Comment below if you are planning to watch the drama! Or if you have already started, tell us your thoughts!

See the full article here

• Love 1

My dear @kaedechan @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Pyar @triplem & @Heidi Seow friends, do you have anything new about Daniel like an update or something? I searched everywhere on the net but nothing comes up! I wonder if any of you can find anything on him! What about his Cafe Daum??! :) At least a new pic of him will do. Nothing new on him since he did The Beast movie promotions 3 months ago... 

And doesn't anyone like to see him next in casual boyfriend mode???! I am so greedy for him in black now! He is so sexy!!!!! :D :) Wish we can see him at least by this winter! :heart: He shouldn't stay away from the small screen this long... Miss him to the bits!!!!

D_QZUfaUEAAMnmy.jpg

D_QZ4VfUwAAHF5p.jpg

D_QZUfaVUAEnxZE.jpg

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

My dear @kaedechan @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Pyar @triplem & @Heidi Seow friends, do you have anything new about Daniel like an update or something? I searched everywhere on the net but nothing comes up! I wonder if any of you can find anything on him! What about his Cafe Daum??! :) At least a new pic of him will do. Nothing new on him since he did The Beast movie promotions 3 months ago... 

And doesn't anyone like to see him next in casual boyfriend mode???! I am so greedy for him in black now! He is so sexy!!!!! :D :) Wish we can see him at least by this winter! :heart: He shouldn't stay away from the small screen this long... Miss him to the bits!!!!

yes nothing new on him yet @gm4queen:bawling: really miss him.

• Love 1