Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Upcoming drama 2024/2025] I’m Jisong Again Today, 오늘도 지송합니다 - Premieres on December 5

gm4queen

2 minutes ago, pooja_sharma143 said:

thank you for making a thread for him.

Hello dear.... Welcome to the Official Soompi thread of Choi Daniel! :wub: Actually, I am the current admin of the thread... The original thread starter is someone else.... And I am so grateful for that person for making this thread for Daniel!!!

Anyway, have you watched any dramas of Daniel..??! :) I am so curious to know!!! I so love meeting new friends here! :love:

• Love 1

35 minutes ago, Pyar said:

Heard that this is his first tv ad.... @gm4queen @Lawyerh

Oh yeah chingu.... I think he is only 19 yrs old at the time!!! OMOOO... It's his very 1st media appearance & he looks so cute! :wub: And he said in an interview that he still remember those lines to sing!! :D He he he.... Such a humble guy he is..! :) LOVE HIM SOOOO MUCH!! :kiss_wink:

Dear @triplem chingu!!! Have you seen 19 yrs old Choi Daniel here..??! :D 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmOs5NBEK5E

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

So cute @Pyar he really doesnt look changed so much from his young time. I think what has been added to him is... he has so much more charisma now! 

He he.... You describe him so sweetly dear... :wub: Yp, he is full of charisma & cuteness!!! And I've seen him in Worlds Within.... I think he is only a side character there.... But he is looking good in curly hair!! :D :D :D :D

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

• Love 1

17 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ha ha ha @gm4queen that would be my hair... after i finished working long day. Lol kidding. I prefer him in straight hair dear. 

Btw i think let me just share my favourite pics of him now. I really like these 2. Because he looks really good in white... and i think he look cool & mysterious too (my preference as you guys know by now ^^). 

I love the way you think about him dear!! :) Oh yeah!! He is so good in white! But I say He is so seductive in white!!! :D Is it too harsh to say..??!! He he he.... That's how I feel about him... :wub: He is making me want him so badly in white!! OH MY GOD!!!! :o I've gone too far for him!!! :) :o :relaxed: :love: 

50779159_2146660742312127_69704060536493

• Love 1

Thank you for tagging me @Lawyerh

I've seen few of his dramas so far but it's all enough for me to like him. I've seen high kick through the roof, the musical, babyfaced beauty, school 2013, jugglers & the ghost detective.... I give him 10/10 for all those dramas.. But I love his boss type in jugglers. Not a fan of beak jin hee but she looks good beside Choi Daniel! :D

• Love 1