Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Just got the news that Daniel's local fans in his dcinside website had organized a movie screen event and they shared some pics onboard!

The movie in question is none other than Chronicles of Evil, includes one of his outstanding performances so far. Tagging @L Leung just in case!

So happy that his fans are keeping things interested for him.. ♥♥♥♥

FxHxOMHaUAEVfOZ?format=jpg&name=medium

FxJabQXaAAAGk3H?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FxMtN2MakAMzOLS?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Love 1

42 minutes ago, Tr Rosie said:

I'm really looking forward to new photos from him

Oh.. New fan of Daniel! Welcome to his official fan forum! :heart: Yes, we all are waiting to see new photos of him. Are you his fan for a long time? How did you fall in love with him? We can't wait to know. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh.. New fan of Daniel! Welcome to his official fan forum! :heart: Yes, we all are waiting to see new photos of him. Are you his fan for a long time? How did you fall in love with him? We can't wait to know. :lol:

Actually, I've been a fan of him since the broadcast of High Kick 2, I'm very impressed with his role. I haven't followed him in a while, thank you for the welcome! :eatscookie:

1 minute ago, Tr Rosie said:

Actually, I've been a fan of him since the broadcast of High Kick 2, I'm very impressed with his role. I haven't followed him in a while, thank you for the welcome!

Wow, you are his fan since 2009?? It's very impressive! :) Thank you so much for showing him your love. He has starred in many dramas after High Kick 2. Jugglers, The Ghost Detective and Salon de Nabi are my favorite. How about you? :lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Wow, you are his fan since 2009?? It's very impressive! :) Thank you so much for showing him your love. He has starred in many dramas after High Kick 2. Jugglers, The Ghost Detective and Salon de Nabi are my favorite. How about you? :lol:

In fact, I didn't know about it in 2009, but I didn't know about the movie until mid-2018 :heart4:when I have free time, I will watch his new movies :lol:

1 minute ago, Tr Rosie said:

In fact, I didn't know about it in 2009, but I didn't know about the movie until mid-2018 when I have free time, I will watch his new movies :lol:

You seems to a lovely fan of Daniel. Hope you will continue to show your support for him. :heart1:

• Like 1

On 5/27/2023 at 9:39 PM, gm4queen said:

Just got the news that Daniel's local fans in his dcinside website had organized a movie screen event and they shared some pics onboard!

The movie in question is none other than Chronicles of Evil, includes one of his outstanding performances so far. Tagging @L Leung just in case!

So happy that his fans are keeping things interested for him.. ♥♥♥

Thanks! Such a cool ticket! Saw it on Instagram too. The silhouette of him stretching his neck and looking up is so, so cool.

I always think this is one of his best performances, stealing the scenes in minimal screen time and showing all the range and nuances he has.

My mate made these gifs (1),(2) of him on tumblr. Enjoy!

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, L Leung said:

My mate made these gifs (1),(2) of him on tumblr. Enjoy!

OH MY GOD!!! :scream: Is that really him in Chronicles of Evil?? He is so sexy in those gifs. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. :lol: And your mate is also a fan of him?? What a brilliant job! :piggydance:

• Like 1

On 6/6/2023 at 1:07 AM, gm4queen said:

OH MY GOD!!! :scream: Is that really him in Chronicles of Evil?? He is so sexy in those gifs. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. :lol: And your mate is also a fan of him?? What a brilliant job! :piggydance:

Oh yeah, that mate is also a fan of Daniel. We had lengthy chats on Tumblr about his great, nuanced performance on some of the underrated works, such a TCoE, TGD, Webtoon, Butterfly. On one hand, we hope to see him in more works, but respect his pace if this is what he wants.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, L Leung said:

Oh yeah, that mate is also a fan of Daniel. We had lengthy chats on Tumblr about his great, nuanced performance on some of the underrated works, such a TCoE, TGD, Webtoon, Butterfly. On one hand, we hope to see him in more works, but respect his pace if this is what he wants.

Oh my god! Your mate is also a fan of Daniel?? :scream: Then we can ask him/ her to join this thread and share our love for him? The more the merrier. I am so happy to hear that he has fans everywhere who love him and support him in every character he plays in. :heart:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Oh my god! Your mate is also a fan of Daniel?? :scream: Then we can ask him/ her to join this thread and share our love for him? The more the merrier. I am so happy to hear that he has fans everywhere who love him and support him in every character he plays in. :heart:

Don't worry, he reads this thread regularly for updates.

• Like 1
  • Love 1