Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

50 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Correction my friend, it is 8th of November.

Chingu, just wanna ask you that have you watched Today's Webtoon?? Daniel is so handsome and people really love his character as a caring mentor. I watched the drama and it's a breath of fresh air! And also his long awaited jtbc drama, Salon de Nabi is finally out with english subtitles. His role is so narcissistic but people love it too! It's also a slice-of-life drama! You dropped by here after such a long time that we love to hear from you about our man! :) Feel free to drop by anytime.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

8 Korean Celebrities Who Overcame Difficult Circumstances Growing Up

Oct 17, 2022

by binahearts

Everyone loves seeing people overcome life obstacles. It’s relatable as everyone goes through difficult times in their lives, and it’s hopeful and inspiring to see people get through them. There are a fair share of Korean celebrities who have gone through hardships as children but have come out of it to become the successful adults that they are right now. Here are eight of the many celebrities.

------------------

Choi Daniel

Choi-Daniel-11.jpeg

Choi Daniel’s mother passed away when he was just five years old. His father’s business also went bankrupt when he was young, which left him and his older brother in financial ruin. He got sent to his aunt’s house because his father couldn’t afford to raise him. In high school, Daniel got various part-time jobs in order to provide for himself. He went to school for acting and got various acting gigs shortly after being admitted. His first big role was in “High Kick Through the Roof,” which he also won the Best New Actor in a Sitcom award for.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1548222wpp/8-korean-celebrities-who-overcame-difficult-circumstances-growing-up

• Love 2

Wow, finally Salon de Nabi made some headlines. Thanks a lot @backstreetboysfan for the update. Have you watched the drama?? It's already out with english subtitles. Please watch it if you haven't. You will be really impressed by Choi Daniel's hair styling skills. :) He took 3 months training prior to the filming! I really want him to have more fans chatting about his talent and hard work. Feel free to drop by anytime here! :heart:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Wow, finally Salon de Nabi made some headlines. Thanks a lot @backstreetboysfan for the update. Have you watched the drama?? It's already out with english subtitles. Please watch it if you haven't. You will be really impressed by Choi Daniel's hair styling skills.  He took 3 months training prior to the filming! I really want him to have more fans chatting about his talent and hard work. Feel free to drop by anytime here! 

Your welcome @gm4queen, I have seen one episode so far, I so much right now.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Big adorable laugh at 0:32

Ha ha ha.. You posted it already! :joy: Yeah, that's my favorite part of him at the Cultshow. He's a grown man but so cute! I love him more when he's playing all cute. And what was that all about?? What made our man to laugh so hard?? A stalker?? :D I've been so curious.. (May be you can provide some english translation... :))

• Like 1

3 hours ago, L Leung said:

Coffee truck photos with fan, how wonderful!

Wow!!!! His fans still love the drama! That's why they still share his pics and videos online. He is definitely much loved by the public for his role. ❤️ Just wondering when he's casting in a new drama. It's already been a month since Today's Webtoon ended it's run....

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Heard that the filming for the upcoming Netflix drama, Mask Girl ended today. No one spotted Daniel at the wrap party. But I am so excited to know more about his character. It sounds more like a main role!! He's already booked for 2023. Can't wait!! :getmygrooveon:

• Like 1
  • Love 2