Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

10 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Enjoying this fun edit on Instagram and all the fun comments beneath it, so much love and support from fans. 

Yes, I already saw it. And it's natural that he is receiving much love from his fans!!! He is officially coming back to the K-dramaland after 4 years of hiatus... OH mY God!!! :w00t: I am so excited. :heart: How about you??

• Like 1

On 6/10/2022 at 9:20 AM, gm4queen said:

Daniel Choi, the new model for eyewear brand

Actor Choi Daniel selected as the exclusive model for eyeglass brand.

Daniel Choi, who looks best with glasses, was selected as the new face of the eyewear brand 'Sso.Lux Eyewear'.

An official from Sso.Lux said, "We decided that the premium image of 'Sso.Lux', which develops luxurious and sophisticated eyewear, would fit well with Choi Daniel, a detailed craftsman that changes according to fashion and character, so we selected as the exclusive model".

Daniel Choi has been showing excellent digestion by matching glasses of various brands. Accordingly, Daniel Choi not only worked as an exclusive model for 'Sso.Lux', but also directly participated in product planning meetings, such as providing fresh ideas from the perspective of consumers based on his experience of wearing various glasses. 

On the other hand, Daniel Choi is expected to appear in the SBS new fri- sat drama 'Today's Webtoon', which is scheduled to air on July 29, as Seok Ji Hyung, the deputy editor of Webtoon editorial department. 

http://www.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=360373

Tagging @L Leung @Combsmania @Riya Varma @Pyar @larus @backstreetboysfan @Nancy69 just in case if you missed his latest update!

More photos from Instagram, catching up the latest inverted-v hand gesture.

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, L Leung said:

More photos from Instagram, catching up the latest inverted-v hand gesture.

OH MY GOD!!! :w00t: He is super sweet in the new pics! :heart: Thanks A LOT for sharing! You made my day. Let me save all this handsome in my computer right away! Ha ha... :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

OH MY GOD!!! :w00t: He is super sweet in the new pics! :heart: Thanks A LOT for sharing! You made my day. Let me save all this handsome in my computer right away! Ha ha... :lol:

Yeah giving out a wink on the last pic. The designer is so lucky to be sitting next to him knee-to-knee. I'd have fainted if I were the designer haha!

Rough translation of the caption says he's 100-marks on personality, manners, passion, smile and has a serious attitude. He co-designed something new with the designer during the business meeting.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Rough translation of the caption says he's 100-marks on personality, manners, passion, smile and has a serious attitude. He co-designed something new with the designer during the business meeting.

He co-designed something new with the designer during the business meeting.? Seriously?? Gosh, the guy is so talented. I am so happy for him that he's finally receiving the love he deserves from the public. Thanks a lot once again for the englisg translation! :heart: And hopefully more of his fans will join this thread by next month!!! Can't wait to see the posters and trailers of Today's Webtoon surfing in the net. :w00t:

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Kim Sejeong, Choi Daniel, Nam Yoon Su, And More Test Chemistry At Script Reading For Upcoming Drama

Jun 20, 2022

by S. Nam

SBS’s upcoming drama “Today’s Webtoon” shared photos from the drama’s script reading!

“Today’s Webtoon” is a Korean remake of the popular 2016 Japanese drama “Sleepeeer Hit!” The drama will tell the story of On Ma Eum, a former judo athlete who joins Neon Webtoon’s editorial department as a new employee and struggles to mature into a true webtoon editor amidst South Korea’s competitive webtoon industry.

At the script reading that took place in April, directors Jo Soo Won and Kim Young Hwan as well as scriptwriters Jo Ye Rang and Lee Jae Eun were present along with cast members Kim Sejeong, Choi Daniel, Nam Yoon Su, Kim Kap Soo, Park Ho San, Yang Hyun Min, Kang Rae Yeon, Ha Do Kwon, Ha Yul Ri, Ahn Tae Hwan, Highlight’s Son Dongwoon, Nam Bora, and more. The actors each immersed themselves into their roles, raising anticipation for the story to come.

Kim Sejeong will star as On Ma Eum who gives up on her Olympic dreams after suffering an injury. However, the optimist then sets her sights on webtoons, which has been her source of comfort since she was an athlete. From the get-go, Kim Sejeong portrayed her character in an energetic and lovable fashion, making those at the script reading burst out into laughter at her playful portrayal.

Choi Daniel will be taking on the role of Seok Ji Hyung, an unpredictable deputy editor who becomes a dependable mentor for On Ma Eum. With his great attention to detail while acting, Choi Daniel impressed the people on set and raised anticipation for his return to the small screen.

Choi-Daniel-.jpeg

Choi-Daniel-2.jpeg

Spoiler

Nam-Yoon-Su-Kim-Sejeong-Choi-Daniel.jpeg

The production team shared, “We’ve prepared a heartwarming story that anyone can enjoy including youth who are wandering and contemplating between dreams and reality as well as office workers who are maturing while enduring and taking strength each day by day. Please anticipate the story of On Ma Eum’s growth, which viewers can support and relate comfortably to without any provocative elements while looking back on your own everyday life.”

“Today’s Webtoon” will premiere on July 29 at 10 p.m. KST following the conclusion of “Why Her?”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1531824wpp/kim-sejeong-choi-daniel-nam-yoon-su-and-more-test-chemistry-at-script-reading-for-upcoming-drama

• Love 1

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

The moment we've been waiting for! :w00t:

The first still cuts of Choi Daniel in Today's Webtoon are out!

He is so handsome as always! Welcome back, boy!

Choi Daniel oppa so cute. So :issohappy: to see him. Love you, oppa. ❤

• Love 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Choi Daniel Showcases Charisma As Kim Sejeong’s Dependable Mentor In Upcoming Drama

Jun 22, 2022

by L. Kim

Upcoming SBS drama “Today’s Webtoon” shared its first stills of Choi Daniel!

“Today’s Webtoon” is a Korean remake of the popular 2016 Japanese drama “Sleepeeer Hit!|” The drama will tell the story of On Ma Eum, a former judo athlete who joins Neon Webtoon’s editorial department as a new employee and struggles to mature into a true webtoon editor amidst South Korea’s competitive webtoon industry.

Choi Daniel will be taking on the role of Seok Ji Hyung, an unpredictable deputy editor with an unreadable poker face who becomes a dependable mentor for On Ma Eum. Although he can be brutally honest, Seok Ji Hyung is also a supportive editor who takes good care of his younger colleagues and the webtoon writers he works with. Nevertheless, outside of work, he shows a more clumsy side with his various charms and silly jokes.

The newly released stills depict Choi Daniel’s 200 percent synchronization with Seok Ji Hyung. Webtoon editors have to go through a lot of processes to upload webtoons every day, and there will definitely be a flow of unexpected incidents. However, Seok Ji Hyung always leads the team and deals with difficult matters in a cold and professional way. He exudes the aura of a reliable senior colleague who will solve anything, and it will be exciting to see his teamwork with Oh Ma Eum as he becomes her dependable mentor.

Choi-Daniel-3.jpg

Choi-Daniel-2.jpg

Spoiler

Choi-Daniel-1.jpg

The production team shared, “‘All-rounder’ Choi Daniel, who has accumulated experiences in dramas, movies, and sitcoms regardless of genre, has returned to the small screen for the first time in four years. As soon as filming began, he perfectly transformed into Seok Ji Hyung, drawing admiration for fulfilling expectations. Choi Daniel’s deep acting, which will bring life to Seok Ji Hyung who is warmer than anyone else and cares about his younger colleagues, and chemistry with Kim Sejeong, who plays passionate rookie employee Oh Ma Eum, will be the key points of ‘Today’s Webtoon.'”

“Today’s Webtoon” will premiere on July 29 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1532210wpp/choi-daniel-showcases-charisma-as-kim-sejeongs-dependable-mentor-in-upcoming-drama

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

What a beautiful man. How come he looks even younger than before?! Is this even scientific?! :heart:

7 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Choi Daniel Showcases Charisma As Kim Sejeong’s Dependable Mentor In Upcoming Drama

Jun 22, 2022

by L. Kim

Upcoming SBS drama “Today’s Webtoon” shared its first stills of Choi Daniel!

“Today’s Webtoon” is a Korean remake of the popular 2016 Japanese drama “Sleepeeer Hit!|” The drama will tell the story of On Ma Eum, a former judo athlete who joins Neon Webtoon’s editorial department as a new employee and struggles to mature into a true webtoon editor amidst South Korea’s competitive webtoon industry.

Choi Daniel will be taking on the role of Seok Ji Hyung, an unpredictable deputy editor with an unreadable poker face who becomes a dependable mentor for On Ma Eum. Although he can be brutally honest, Seok Ji Hyung is also a supportive editor who takes good care of his younger colleagues and the webtoon writers he works with. Nevertheless, outside of work, he shows a more clumsy side with his various charms and silly jokes.

The newly released stills depict Choi Daniel’s 200 percent synchronization with Seok Ji Hyung. Webtoon editors have to go through a lot of processes to upload webtoons every day, and there will definitely be a flow of unexpected incidents. However, Seok Ji Hyung always leads the team and deals with difficult matters in a cold and professional way. He exudes the aura of a reliable senior colleague who will solve anything, and it will be exciting to see his teamwork with Oh Ma Eum as he becomes her dependable mentor.

Hide contents

The production team shared, “‘All-rounder’ Choi Daniel, who has accumulated experiences in dramas, movies, and sitcoms regardless of genre, has returned to the small screen for the first time in four years. As soon as filming began, he perfectly transformed into Seok Ji Hyung, drawing admiration for fulfilling expectations. Choi Daniel’s deep acting, which will bring life to Seok Ji Hyung who is warmer than anyone else and cares about his younger colleagues, and chemistry with Kim Sejeong, who plays passionate rookie employee Oh Ma Eum, will be the key points of ‘Today’s Webtoon.'”

“Today’s Webtoon” will premiere on July 29 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1532210wpp/choi-daniel-showcases-charisma-as-kim-sejeongs-dependable-mentor-in-upcoming-drama

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, L Leung said:

What a beautiful man. How come he looks even younger than before?! Is this even scientific?! 

I knew you would be stunned when you see his official photos in the drama! :w00t: Look how beautiful he is! Imagine when SBS releases teaser trailers of the drama... Then we'll get a whole new bunch of handsomeness to watch for years! Gosh, I am so excited!!!!! :getmygrooveon:

• Like 1

Choi Daniel in "Today's Webtoon" Stills

Published on 2022/06/22

FV1yg7eUYAA6QAc?format=jpg&name=large

Choi Daniel's still cuts of "Today's Webtoon" have been released.

On the 22nd, the production team of SBS' new drama "Today's Webtoon" unveiled still cuts of Choi Daniel, who transformed into the vice editor of Neon Webtoon editing department.

Choi Daniel's cool-headed and professional visuals in the released still cuts add to the curiosity about the situation in the drama.

FV1yhTWUAAAjxAl?format=jpg&name=large

"Today's Webtoon" is a remake of the popular Japanese drama about On Ma-eum (Kim Sejeong), a former judo player, giving up her lifelong exercise due to injury and struggling to grow into a true webtoon editor after getting a job in the Neon Webtoon editing department.

Seok Ji-hyeong, played by Choi Daniel is a reliable person who silently supports his juniors from behind, although his specialty is stinging criticism and biting.

FV1yhG0UUAI91fR?format=jpg&name=large

The production team of "Today's Webtoon" said, "Choi Daniel turned into Seok Ji-hyeong as soon as the filming began, drawing admiration from the field staff. Please look forward to Choi Daniel's acting, who makes a comeback in four years".

Meanwhile, SBS' new drama "Today's Webtoon" will premiere at 10 PM on Friday, July 29th.

https://www.hancinema.net/choi-daniel-in-today-s-webtoon-stills-161364.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Love 1

17 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Oh my god, is it him??? :w00t:

Yes, it's him! ❤️

Daniel was spotted filming for Today's Webtoon this evening.

He's so tall his shoulders are often stooped talking to his leading actresses.

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, L Leung said:

He's so tall his shoulders are often stooped talking to his leading actresses.

Even if we can't see his face, he looks so handsome!!. ❤️ I think this is the first time that his photos on the set of Today's Webtoon posted in public. This is gonna be a fun ride. I am super excited for the teasers & trailers! May be SBS will release the 1st teaser tomorrow! :getmygrooveon:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Fly High, Butterfly is coming soon! :w00t:

To premiere in Taiwan??

What? Then the whole reason why they are postponing it in Korea is because of Sim Eun-Woo `s scandal.

If it will premiere in Taiwan, there will be English subtitles available? I hope they won`t be dubbing the drama.

• Like 2
  • Love 1